Most Idiotic Scene you ever Seen !!!

why there are so many threads that got revived by necroposting?

Peeps
necroposting is wrong.
The entirety of Episode 20 of Beyblade V-Force, nuff said. It's so bad and idiotic haha.
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:52 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Ok so I do not like how in the first episode of Turbo Agia almost beats Valt. I mean, after allllllllllllll those years of training to become world champ, some random dude who didn't even know Beyblade almost beats him.

in defense of Valt
Valt just got a new bey, he was not used to it and since the bey use volcanic, it was hard to control

the same thing happened with Genesis and Strike valtryek before
(Feb. 03, 2021  7:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:52 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Ok so I do not like how in the first episode of Turbo Agia almost beats Valt. I mean, after allllllllllllll those years of training to become world champ, some random dude who didn't even know Beyblade almost beats him.

in defense of Valt
Valt just got a new bey, he was not used to it and since the bey use volcanic, it was hard to control

the same thing happened with Genesis and Strike valtryek before

I guess you are right. But still, they could have done it better.
That scene where Delta pushes Drum and gets sacrificed instead.
(Feb. 03, 2021  10:36 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: That scene where Delta pushes Drum and gets sacrificed instead.

"Sacrificed"?! What do you mean?
(Feb. 04, 2021  1:37 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  10:36 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: That scene where Delta pushes Drum and gets sacrificed instead.

"Sacrificed"?! What do you mean?

That time where Delta and Drum were fighting Gwyn and Arthur during the wbba vs HELL arc in Gachi, they had some sort of vision moment against Gwyn where both of them were both about to get consumed by flames but Delta pushed Drum forward.
(Feb. 04, 2021  1:54 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  1:37 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: "Sacrificed"?! What do you mean?

That time where Delta and Drum were fighting Gwyn and Arthur during the wbba vs HELL arc in Gachi, they had some sort of vision moment against Gwyn where both of them were both about to get consumed by flames but Delta pushed Drum forward.

OK, thank God. I was worried for a moment...
(Feb. 03, 2021  7:01 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: why there are so many threads that got revived by necroposting?

Peeps
necroposting is wrong.

i was told its fine if its contributing to the topic at hand. if that is indeed true then i dont see a huge problem with it.