Most Idiotic Scene you ever Seen !!!

During the dust-clearing parts of battles with the heavy panting, it's horrible. And then these kind of scenes:

Gingka: Grr...
Phoenix: Grah...
Gingka: uh, rrr...
Phoenix: wruh...
Gingka: *growls*
Phoenix: *growls*

And it goes on forever.
When Masamune is like "I, Masamune Kadoya, the number one blader, _____" and how he talks in the wrong time in the scene where they pay a visit to Wang Hu Zhong and he's like "Madoka told us to go and spy on you guys" Still, that's what makes him funny.
In metal masters when there's the team tryouts for team Africa and Kyoya, Nile and Demure find Marcus and his friends and after Nile says: 'You think we went a little hard on them?' Turns around and there in a huge crater like 2 km wide and Kyoya says: 'Nah... Just fine.' Or something like that...
Kenny's entire battle with Tala in G-Revolution. I know "friendship and determination" goes far in these types of shows, but seriously, this is downright stupid. Kenny's only battled a couple times throughout the entire run of the series, doesn't have a Bit Beast (not in his blade, at least), and we're supposed to accept that he has any chance whatsoever against Tala, the guy who it took everything to beat back in the first season? No, just no. I can't even believe they tried that.

To a lesser extent, Kane and Tyson's battle before the whole Psykick thing. I was always under the impression that a blade with a Bit Beast was a lot stronger than a blade without one, but V-Force kind of ruined that for me.

Correct me if I'm wrong on either of these accounts.
when in metal fight beyblade 4D episode 116 rebirth team dungeon the coach steel says zubabababa........
telugu and tamil pictures when heroes just shake thier leg and a storm comes and many more!
Idiotic Scene that I've Scene (LOL corny jokes strike again) Pretty much all the MFB ones in english dub. Especially the 1st episode of BMF and BMM, not just one scene, every scene, such horrible dubbing.
Episode 33 of Metal Fusion when Tetsuya was running away from Ginga and Madoka, i laughed too hard!!
When in the Qualifier for Gan Gan Galaxy, Masamune vs. Yu, If you listen REALLY closely, you'll hear Masamune say something like:

Masamune Kadoya Wrote:You can't beat my Gay Striker!

YEP! He called it "GAY STRIKER!!!" xD
In 4d ep 130 when Yuu is Daydreaming... Messed up...
In one episode of metal masters Ginka was sad about Kyoya not being on the Japan team and Benkei and Kenta Cheer him up like this
BenkeiConfusedtop acting like a patato
Ginka:I'M NOT A STUPID PATATOOOO
English Dub....Ginga and his idiotic "Blader Spirit" god that is stupid, dum sayings like that is what makes me hate the MFB anime than I already do...
The ep where they had the press confrence with gan gan vs wild fand in japan and a split sec befor ben ben is crying his eyes look freaking weird
In the Beyblade tornament when it was KYOYA VS BENKEI
Benkei was like: Kyoya showed me the way of life, kyoya is the reason i bey blade, kyoya is the reason i made it this far..
*after a million explanations of why kyoya that helped him so much kyoya said:
KYOYA THIS, KYOYA THAT , he made benkei shut up bcuuuz it was getting really awkward in the stadium Chocked_2
There are too many idotic scenes in MFB.And beyblade metal masters too....
The part when madoka drags ginga out of the burger shop, when ginga says:"i have a meeting with the ham burger!"ConfusedTired
when ginka says in metal masters i have a meeting with my burger
EDIT: lol i said the same thing the post next to me said
I think it is in an episode in MF when Madoka chrushes on a guy when they are going to Russia. Seriously awkward. I had to stop watching that episode.
I have to say Jack's entire choice of apparel, I mean I genuinely thought during the preview of episode 93 that it was Lady Ga Ga who was fighting Ryuga.

I was like: WATTEHDARKISSHEDOINGHERE?!?!
In Bakuten Shoot there was a battle between Ray (Or was it Max?) and some idiot clown that uses a Beyblade which- get this- can change height up to one foot. Even for an anime this was an unjustified Big Lipped Alligator Moment....
(Oct. 30, 2011  1:37 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: In Bakuten Shoot there was a battle between Ray (Or was it Max?) and some idiot clown that uses a Beyblade which- get this- can change height up to one foot. Even for an anime this was an unjustified Big Lipped Alligator Moment....

I am sure you are saying about Eddy. He was from All Starz(the american team) and used to have a crab bit-beast named Tripio. His beyblade could increase its height to dodge the opponent's offense.

No they were an indian team, or something. Many Beyblades in the anime did that apparently. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

It's spirit was a Yak, if I recall correctly.
Trypio was a scorpion that could fly (similar to dunking in basketball).

You're thinking of the prince team. They drank tea during the battle, and has maximum legal width, height etc. It didn't have a beast.
I saw Bakuten Shoot many years before and that's why I don't remember many of its battles except some major battles.

But, if it was not Eddy then it must be some idiot who used that trick.
(Oct. 29, 2011  7:45 AM)madokatheblader Wrote: There are too many idotic scenes in MFB.And beyblade metal masters too....
The part when madoka drags ginga out of the burger shop, when ginga says:"i have a meeting with the ham burger!"ConfusedTired

It appears Ginkga has opened a new category different from normal, bio and homosexuality...

(Oct. 29, 2011  5:54 PM)Firelord500 Wrote: I think it is in an episode in MF when Madoka chrushes on a guy when they are going to Russia. Seriously awkward. I had to stop watching that episode.

That was Alexei... TBH my brain almost exploded with Einstein's theory of relativity, and Im pretty bright. Honestly, you should have seen Gingka's reaction: "HOLEH SWEET POTATOH PIE MAH GIRLFRIENDS GOT A NEW GUY WHO SAYS STUFF I DONT EVEN KNOW!!!" xD On that bit where Maddy's going ZOMG I thought for a sec she and Gingee were about to do it...