Most Idiotic Scene you ever Seen !!!

I Am starting this thread to discuss the most weird , unbelievable & mostly idiotic scenes that anyone has seen in the Beyblade animes

The most idiotic scene for me came when Masamune & that Poison Virgo guy from the Chinese team were Running on the China wall like Ninjas , they were looking at their beys the whole time & still manages to run on the curves of the wall without falling or slipping

Sure it was awesome to look at but now when i think of it , it really feels weird

Mods if this thread is not proper then by all means remove it
Beyblade Metal Fusion, when Ginga says that he's pumped and fired up.
Ginga riding on Pegasis at the end of season 1.
'Triple Beef Burger'! Anyone?
That was more random than idiotic. Tongue_out
(Nov. 15, 2010  6:39 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Ginga riding on Pegasis at the end of season 1.

Yeah that really seems nuts & then the pegasis becomes the beyblade again
mmm, tough one. well for one thing, in i think g-revolution (to long ago to remember) there was tightropes for beyblades and they were 100% balancing on them even when they got a really hard knock. not even a bit-beast powered beyblade could stay on a tight rope that thin.
Any part where there is a giant LAZOR!!

"We don't have anything left!" "Then *scribbles all over* LAAAAZZZZZOOORRRRRR!!!"

spinig tops = srs bzns
(Nov. 15, 2010  5:41 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: The most idiotic scene for me came when Masamune & that Poison Virgo guy from the Chinese team were Running on the China wall like Ninjas , they were looking at their beys the whole time & still manages to run on the curves of the wall without falling or slipping

You forgot to mention the fact that they actually damage the Great Wall, which is illegal Tired

For me, it'd have to be in Metal Fusion when Ryuuga claims that "L Drago has the AWESOME POWER of rotating to the left!!" I know the dubbed Ryuuga is horrible, but I can't imagine how this line was any less stupid in the original Japanese. C'mon, say something like "The mystical power of the dragon emperor." or something, but you're NOT going to conquer the world by rotating left, idiot.
The thing that bothered me the most about MF is when(I forgot who) said that Lightning L Drago is the forbidden bey because it spins to the left. I couldn't take the show seriously after I heard that. Especially Ryuuga.
Well, in the episode where Ginkga walks out of the burger place.
- Ryuuga vs. Hikaru was really exagerated. It was the only battle in there were everyone fleed before he used his dark move, and the worst of it, the massive laser which destroys everything in its way except a wind aquario and hikaru.

- Recently in episode 83, the flashback from Seren from the Brazil team where she as a little child is being chased by a mob of look-like violent people. I mean, what were they planning to do, bash a little girl? I'm sure she escaped because she's still alive.
Whenever Ryuuga shows off how aggressive and powerful he is, when in reality he always looks like a Surprise-Sex offender with that face. Basically any "Morally-Intensive" dialog moment around the end/middle of an episode.
(Nov. 15, 2010  10:42 PM)Flosal Wrote: - Recently in episode 83, the flashback from Seren from the Brazil team where she as a little child is being chased by a mob of look-like violent people. I mean, what were they planning to do, bash a little girl? I'm sure she escaped because she's still alive.

No, they were actually trying to create a symphatetic background and personnality for the character so that we'd slightly want her to win or, at least, feel bad when she loses.

That attempt failed, of course. No one cares about Seren and her boring background.
(Nov. 15, 2010  10:42 PM)Flosal Wrote: - Ryuuga vs. Hikaru was really exagerated. It was the only battle in there were everyone fleed before he used his dark move, and the worst of it, the massive laser which destroys everything in its way except a wind aquario and hikaru.

- Recently in episode 83, the flashback from Seren from the Brazil team where she as a little child is being chased by a mob of look-like violent people. I mean, what were they planning to do, bash a little girl? I'm sure she escaped because she's still alive.

I Think it was because she stole the stuff from them as she was poor , so people were chasing her to maybe turn her into custody or warn her & get their stuff back , for me it felt the same scene like in naruto when nagato & others go to steal food because of the war conditions

@ Dude

Yeah the left spin isn't really that good Gravity Perseus got his Ars'es kicked both Ways Left n Right

if you really want to make l-drago dangerous how about giving it the ability to spin any way when in an ongoing battle

@ Mods

If this thread can stay please reply so i can remove the one liner i gave for the moderators in the 1st post Moderator
ginga: YEAH I'M SWEATIN I'M FIRED UP READY FOR A BUNCH OF BATTLES!
madoka: huh he's not listening to me...
1. BULL, BULL, BULL!!! Youtube poop worthy. Think about it.
2. When Benkei saves Ginga from the falling wood, after the dust settles, dear god, it looks like something else.
"And once I've eaten Madoka's special hamburger, I have a hundred times as much energy!"-Ginga

That moment was very awkward for me.
Anyone remember 'Eagle is flying around the stadium like an eagle!'? Tired It's called Eagle, what on Earth do you suspect it would act like? A crab? They should've kept it to Aquila.
that episode where kenta and benkei shout "FIGHTING SPIRIT FIGHTING SPIRIT FIGHTING SPIRIT" (*__*)
"The Magnificent Aries"
When Ben-Ben shouts LOWER LOWER LOWER LOWER LOWER, for 2 mins.
The most idiotic thing? It was in the episode "Merci's Dangerous Trap" when there was a camera in the porta potty AND GINGKA WAS USING THE BATHROOM Tongue_out
Well I think when......actually no....in Beyblade Metal Fusion......Ryugga he's annoying and always yelling about L-drago spinning ti the left and conquering the world. I'm like,"Eh no." Or I say,"What the?!"
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:04 AM)SuperAries Wrote: The most idiotic thing? It was in the episode "Merci's Dangerous Trap" when there was a camera in the porta potty AND GINGKA WAS USING THE BATHROOM Tongue_out

Right. Using the toilet is for idiots. Noted.
I Saw another one in the old beyblade series , in episode 37 when kai went against johnny & johnny beat kai , then all the Majestics started arguing with johnny that why did he show off in the match but in reality they all show off & get cocky