Most Idiotic Scene you ever Seen !!!

Episode 11, when Benkei's crying over Kyoya, and his head's down on the table with tears flying over his shoulder. So funny. XD.
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:04 AM)SuperAries Wrote: The most idiotic thing? It was in the episode "Merci's Dangerous Trap" when there was a camera in the porta potty AND GINGKA WAS USING THE BATHROOM Tongue_out

*jawdrops* I thought having cameras in the bathroom/toilet was illegal! Oh dear that's another criminal offense chalked up for Dark Nebula...¬_¬
(Nov. 18, 2010  1:06 AM)Dude Wrote: Right. Using the toilet is for idiots. Noted.

I don't think SuperAries was saying Gingka was an idiot...
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:04 AM)SuperAries Wrote: AND GINGKA WAS USING THE BATHROOM Tongue_out

Then why is that part in capital letters and ends with a lil' ':p' ?
whenever kenta in maetal fusion says "Saggitarial". oh and when benkei was sitting rigt behind the gang in the burger joint and they were talking about him and they ddidnt notice him :0
when yurusanai said in end of ep 33 "the next time ill loss in beybattle i quit beyblade"

i have never seen such a jerk hero
(Nov. 22, 2010  5:26 PM)top beyblader Wrote: i have never seen such a jerk hero

Again, if the show's main protagonist is soooooo horrible, why the hell are you watching? True, he's not the only protagonist, but he's still the focus of the story and will certainly be for the rest of Metal Fight Beyblade. If you hate it to the point of constantly complain about Ginga, stop watching. No one will hold you back and strap you to a chair to force you to watch it.

It's as if I thought Ichigo from Bleach was a terrible hero, but still watched and read Bleach. It's just stupid.

EDIT: Seriously, I know I complain a lot, but that's like all you do Uncertain
(Nov. 22, 2010  6:07 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  5:26 PM)top beyblader Wrote: i have never seen such a jerk hero

Again, if the show's main protagonist is soooooo horrible, why the hell are you watching? True, he's not the only protagonist, but he's still the focus of the story and will certainly be for the rest of Metal Fight Beyblade. If you hate it to the point of constantly complain about Ginga, stop watching. No one will hold you back and strap you to a chair to force you to watch it.

It's as if I thought Ichigo from Bleach was a terrible hero, but still watched and read Bleach. It's just stupid.

EDIT: Seriously, I know I complain a lot, but that's like all you do Uncertain

i can't this is the only show i'm watching. but yurusanai is ruining it. dissappear ginga hagane!!!
If you are so agitated about a character like Ginga, then perhaps you are the jerk.
Whenever mercy say master he says mastairs
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:15 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Whenever mercy say master he says mastairs
The desired French accent, because it is not "mercy", but Merci, which is "thank you" in French ...
if such important character is saying zettai katsu and yurusanai every episode he is a totally jerk.
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:03 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:04 AM)SuperAries Wrote: AND GINGKA WAS USING THE BATHROOM Tongue_out

Then why is that part in capital letters and ends with a lil' ':p' ?

"Tongue_out" Tends to be used when a sentence is sorta jokey I thought but hey I may be wrong there, plus I don't think Gingka would see the camera I mean Dark Nebula wouldn't really want their enemies to know that they are being spied on now would they? I wouldn't have thought that Gingka would do his business if he knew he was being watched...
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:15 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Whenever mercy say master he says mastairs
The desired French accent, because it is not "mercy", but Merci, which is "thank you" in French ...

so when Doji says "thank you" he actually says it two times? XD
(Nov. 22, 2010  10:54 PM)SuperAries Wrote: so when Doji says "thank you" he actually says it two times? XD
Hm, not really in that case, but it has already happened that I heard such irrelevant things as : "Merci Monsieur sir". Merci already said "Monsieur", yet the dub makes it essentially repeat it by saying "sir" afterwards, which is extremely pointless and ruins the speech.
srry guys it was a typo i meant merci i was typing on ipad and it auto corrects i dont want to offend anybody
Oh man, something that sticks out in my mind about Bakuten is the finale of the first season. No way Tyson should've won that match, it went on for like two episodes. Tala and Wolborg should've had that in the bag.
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:34 AM)To Wrote: Oh man, something that sticks out in my mind about Bakuten is the finale of the first season. No way Tyson should've won that match, it went on for like two episodes. Tala and Wolborg should've had that in the bag.

Hah, good point. Like top beyblader said, Tyson lost to a lot of those bit beasts, like Robert's, but now, when they all gang on Dragoon, he can still win thanks to the power of heart?

That's kinda lazy...
The most idiotic scene?

Mabye is the scenes that the walls are totally broken but the beyblade didn't get CRUSHED.
This is idiot!
well i have only seen a weeks worth of the new series but i have already noticed that Ginga acts like a 5 year old :cough: hates medicine :cough: but it makes the show more funny, that's what i like about it.
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:48 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:34 AM)To Wrote: Oh man, something that sticks out in my mind about Bakuten is the finale of the first season. No way Tyson should've won that match, it went on for like two episodes. Tala and Wolborg should've had that in the bag.

Hah, good point. Like top beyblader said, Tyson lost to a lot of those bit beasts, like Robert's, but now, when they all gang on Dragoon, he can still win thanks to the power of heart?

That's kinda lazy...

That is pretty much the "Shonen Hero" thing tbh
when yurusanai ran after the helicopter it was a stupid idiotic act.
(Nov. 23, 2010  3:24 PM)top beyblader Wrote: when yurusanai ran after the helicopter it was a stupid idiotic act.

You know all your comments make it seem like all you do all day long is re-watch Beyblade Metal Fusion episodes while sucking on a saltine cracker, seeking any action or formula of speech Ginga may have said that you can complain about, right?

Dude all anime heros are like that they rise up on big occasions i would like to put it that way & at least tyson is 1000x oo times better than Gingka i feel bored n sleepy when i hear him talk on a personal note i would make Masamune or Tsubasa the here for a change , Kai didn't ever talk much but he was sure better than gingka , To describe Gingka i would only use one word Hybrid [ Tyson + Kai ] , i don't like Gingka much but i don't hate him either the only fact that always bugs me that he is portrayed very perfect he hardly loses one on one battles & i am now used to the fact that hourses Rule MFB , Unicorno & Vulcon made me like horses

& yeah who's yurusanai , in japnese Gingka is called Gingka
I really dont like how in g-revolution and V-force beyblades can really do alot for example in I think V-Force,Kai and Ray battle Donga and....some other guy.beyblades could go on th roller coaster but in MFB,they really cant do anything.Well MFB has more explosions though,I give it credit for that lol.
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:58 PM)UltimateChimera Wrote: I really dont like how in g-revolution and V-force beyblades can really do alot for example in I think V-Force,Kai and Ray battle Donga and....some other guy.beyblades could go on th roller coaster but in MFB,they really cant do anything.Well MFB has more explosions though,I give it credit for that lol.
What makes you say that ? The Beyblades can probably do it, but those odd occasions haven not happened yet ...