Most Idiotic Scene you ever Seen !!!

When Ginga falls over when he is about to shoot Pegasus in that training place. I just shot Earth Wolf C145WD with a cold, and I didn't immediately get a worse fever, headache, and flop onto the floor. Whuzzwithat?
Madoka: Ginga, are you really going to get a 10 foot burger?
Ginga: No Madoka... I'm getting a 20 FOOT BURGER!!
(Jan. 18, 2011  12:33 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Gingka getting nervous of living without pegasus for a night, gingka's pegasus was shown 'invisible' to show its awesome speed in the beginning (did it slow down later? Tongue_out), Bu... Bu... Bu... BULL!!!! ;tetsuya jokes ; Tyson and Daichi fights and THE MOST WEIRD OF ALL BEING THE WOUNDS AND CUTS AND TORN CLOTHES...... OF BEYBLADERS AFTER AN INTENSE BEYBATTLE!!!!!!! OK its not idiotic, but sure its weird... a 14 yr old behavin like a child, also how could a battle of beyblades tear through your clothes and your skin and your flesh?????????(OK... if they hit you hard, they may injure you but.......)

The thing about the injuries & cloth damage is that , at least in the old series bit beasts were real & when they pull of a attack of high intensity the damage was also caused to the opposing blader , but i can't say anything about MFB Coz half the time i don't know whats going on , sometimes the animals in MFB Are just metaphors & then scenes like Gingka riding on pegasis in ep 51 happen & when they reach the ground bam pegasis turns into a bey again & keep in mind gingka also saves ryuga so basically the pegasis carries two guys & then again presto it's a bey again
Madoka: C'mon, Benkei! Why don't you say BULL BULL BULL BULL!
(Jan. 19, 2011  6:49 PM)Raijin Wrote: Madoka: C'mon, Benkei! Why don't you say BULL BULL BULL BULL!

It's BUHBUHBUH BULL!!! Not BULL BULL BULL BULL!!!, right?
Yeah it is. But not when Madoka says it.
That 'thing' benkei shouts...."B-BU-BUH-BUH BUULLLLL!"
The Battle between Blader DJ and Amerian DJ
Ugh, Ryuga and Benkei both have annoying cause theyre voices. I was hoping for deeeep voices.
Anway on topic find in episode 91 When DJ vs DJ find. so what ^^ me said.
in the dub, when ryuga steals l-drago. Mainly because of his VOICE mixed with the way he was acting in that scene. "You-can't beat-L Drago!!!". I usually don't mind the dub as much but this scene was too much for me XO
When Masamune keeps saying hes number 1 to Zeo.
Ryuuga: I'll give you some praise, but just a bit.....yeah just a bit ok?
said to tsubasa
New one : The battle btw Kyouya & Benkei @ battle bladers in the Eng Dub , Blader DJ Does more Bu bu bu to every word involving B , it really annoys me , did he went nuts or what , even Benkei would be ashamed that he cannot do as much Buh buh buh in a single episode as blader dj did

i don't think this happened in the Japanese version , nelvana suck at dubbing
when benkei says bull over and over its so[insert bad words here] annoying!
I agree......
That was just too (insert rude word here) annoying.
Pinching_eyes
To me its when a wolf beats lion...in episode 3
"Oh MY GAWD!"

Quoted form Episode 91 where the American DJ's speaker tried to speak English!
When Ryusei says they used to use Beyblades for war. Seriously? How did the ancient power of Beys turn into a childrens toy?
(Jan. 21, 2011  11:26 PM)MITH Wrote: When Ryusei says they used to use Beyblades for war. Seriously? How did the ancient power of Beys turn into a childrens toy?

Yu-Gi-Oh series 1, cards were real monsters but they were turned into cards. Back on topic/to your post, beyblade series 1, the bit-beasts were said to be used for war, etc. as well (according to dub) and they were sealed inside children's toys.
(Jan. 21, 2011  11:57 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  11:26 PM)MITH Wrote: When Ryusei says they used to use Beyblades for war. Seriously? How did the ancient power of Beys turn into a childrens toy?

Yu-Gi-Oh series 1, cards were real monsters but they were turned into cards. Back on topic, beyblade series 1, the bit-beasts were said to be used for war, etc. as well (according to dub) and they were sealed inside children's toys.

Oh, well, I guess that makes sense. Back on topic, I think another idiotic scene I've seen is when Doji calls his wine orange juice, unless in the Japanese dub it actually was orange juice. I'm like, "Seriously, the kids in the US know about stuff worse than wine, and yet you censor it with something like orange juice?" But correct me if it actually was orange juice in the dub.
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:11 AM)MITH Wrote: Oh, well, I guess that makes sense. Back on topic, I think another idiotic scene I've seen is when Doji calls his wine orange juice, unless in the Japanese dub it actually was orange juice. I'm like, "Seriously, the kids in the US know about stuff worse than wine, and yet you censor it with something like orange juice?" But correct me if it actually was orange juice in the dub.

Yes, it was orange juice in the original version as well.
when jack speaks spanish for a second. FANTASTICO!
(Jan. 20, 2011  1:58 AM)Toungemaster Wrote: The Battle between Blader DJ and Amerian DJ

That was actually fun considering they were announcers & not bladers , the episode was really well co-ordinated , the way they showed the intensity that both DJ's felt while battling & how it actually was for the onlookers it made me lol n rofl
It's a tie for whenever Doji is around (touching cacti and drinking OJ), to when Ryuuga decides, "Hey I have an Idea! I'll launch my Beyblade into burning hot magma and see what happens!" I don't care how high up in power you think you are, why in the world would you do that?
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:54 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: when jack speaks spanish for a second. FANTASTICO!

He says several adjectives of that type in what is actually english. He actually just says fantastic, but with a japanese accent.