[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Who wants to come to a tournament in saint Clair shores ont he 22? I need someone to help yukoray14 and I host.

Pm me If you want to come.
we just need attendies first this is a plastic tournament no prizes no beypoints if we do have this thing please bring a bb10
there might be a mfb tournament after
I live in Mt. Pleasant I'm ready to battle anyone who challanges me.
Got the proposal submitted for August 18th at Millennium Park: Summers Last Blast. Looks like that will be Michigan's next official tournament. I don't know if Yuko is doing a meetup on the 29th at Belle Isle in Detroit, you'll have to ask him. Hope we can get a good turnout for the last tournament of the summer!
It's moved to the end of August still getting people
i live in newaygo and want to get some practice in, anyone out there want a challenge? i admit im older but dont let that fool you
Ozzy, can you make it to Millennium Park on the weekends? We definitely can do a meetup anytime pretty much and if we get enough people I'm sure we can make them official practice tournaments. Phantom W and I will always battle and depending on how many we have Madoka's Spirit might battle too... Oh but I think next weekend we'll be out of town.
I could definitely try but I'm not sure yet, my cousins will probably want to go too since they are younder and enjoy it, question coach where is millenium park? And if its a tournament would we need money? Or to bring stadiums? We only got the one I bought for my cousin that had Ldrago and pegasus in
Don't worry bout anything else but being there. It's just outside of Grand Rapids up the road from the zoo. I hold most of my tournaments there. If it is an actual tournament yes there is a $5 entry fee or $10 for the blader passport which allows you into every tournament you can make for a full year. but if it's just a meetup no there is no fees. and I have 4 BB-10s we can use those are the only legal stadium for tournaments so it would be great practice. You cant buy them in the stores only online. Let me know, it's a bit of a drive from Newago but you're definitely in the region we're from Holland so...
Iffin I can arrange it I can bring all 3 of my cousins with me if not it will prolly just be me showing up the first time, I am interested in seeing how my bey does against other opponents
(Jul. 19, 2012  4:01 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: we just need attendies first this is a plastic tournament no prizes no beypoints if we do have this thing please bring a bb10
there might be a mfb tournament after

when would that be?
Tired no heads up at all
who did?
I can go to both of the tournaments
(Jul. 23, 2012  1:36 AM)ldragoten Wrote: I can go to both of the tournaments

You mean August 18, and Oct?
blazakin asked me to help him with this i just went along with it i ha nothing to do today i kinda knew this wasnt gonna happen because he asked fo my help like 4 days before
Hey can i get in on the meetup? Also will someone be willing to donate a string launcher? Stores don't have them in stock hear.
Coach i can go to the one in august & october
anyone near fremont/newaygo/grant want to have some practice before the tournament in august and october?
(Jul. 23, 2012  6:40 PM)ozzyb Wrote: anyone near fremont/newaygo/grant want to have some practice before the tournament in august and october?
The tournament in October is the state championships... well part of it. only the top ten in the state can compete in it

(Jul. 23, 2012  6:40 PM)ozzyb Wrote: anyone near fremont/newaygo/grant want to have some practice before the tournament in august and october?

Ok heres the slate:
August 18th: Summers Last Blast at Millennium Park
Oct 20th or 27th: There will be two tournaments (please keep the setup a secret till the time comes for the few who do know!) on the same day everybody will get to play in at least one of them!

Ozzy I don't believe you're going to get anybody any closer than a meetup in GR We've traveled to Detroit for tournaments its just one of those things it's not THAT popular.
i appreciate it coach, i will try and make it to the millennium park, is there an age limit? and will there be venders or prolly not?