[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Okay, good news and bad news. Bad news: There's a slim chance I may not be going due to the long drive. Good news: I think I developed a new attack combo for VariaresSmile

Pray that I can come.
Hope you do trickstar
carp, there is a possibility that i can't go
3 people today have said they either can't go or they might not be able to go. Not good
So whats the word? Its still a go right?
one thing though, IF I can go will you be selling those string launcher suspensions?
Yes its still going to happen, if it gets approved fast enough, I don't have launcher suspensions I don't think. Also... What is a launcher suspension
Try looking it up on Google or Youtube.
Ok, the tournament has not been approved, and there are a staggering amount of people posting or pming me that they can't go. I'm not sure if the prizes will arrive in time. So I was thinking.ets have it be next week. Any objections? Anyone in complete agreement? Anyone so-so?
We already talked about this blaziken I'm all up for it
Doh! The week after when it's supposed to be is thanksgiving. How about the week after thanksgiving.
I say the week after thanksgiving sounds nice, but first I need to know the place(Park name), time, and date.
(Nov. 12, 2012  12:08 AM)TrickStar20 Wrote: I say the week after thanksgiving sounds nice, but first I need to know the place(Park name), time, and date.

Heratige park Farmington hills
If it's going to be after the 17th then I WILL Be there! So when will it be now?
I'm in just give me a date and time and place and I will be there
location... thats the thing. i cant find a place close enouph that everyone can go, but is indoors. its better if its not a store or crowded area, but so far i have no idea where to put it... any suggestions?
Is anyone far from Jackson. P.S. Blaizken, I can go on the 17th or anytime that works for you!
Sent you a PM Blaziken hope it helps.
Guys don't get too pushy with the time, Kai-V needs to make sure a host is capable of running it. and without me or DaWretched able to be there it won't be the easiest thing. I remember my first tournament I helped DaWretched out with seemed like it was going in fast forward.
Good Luck Blaze and anybody else hopeful of being a host.
Also guys if you're in Detroit, and you were able to travel to some of my tournaments in Grand Rapids, Toronto isn't that much further away in the other direction... and Kei and his group are always having tournaments. Just an idea if you're that hungry for one.
(Nov. 12, 2012  8:29 PM)Coach Wrote: Sent you a PM Blaziken hope it helps.
Guys don't get too pushy with the time, Kai-V needs to make sure a host is capable of running it. and without me or DaWretched able to be there it won't be the easiest thing. I remember my first tournament I helped DaWretched out with seemed like it was going in fast forward.
Good Luck Blaze and anybody else hopeful of being a host.
Also guys if you're in Detroit, and you were able to travel to some of my tournaments in Grand Rapids, Toronto isn't that much further away in the other direction... and Kei and his group are always having tournaments. Just an idea if you're that hungry for one.

i used to go to canada all the time now i want to go for tournaments do you need a passport to go there at my age 14
Ok so give me time, date, and place please cause if its after thanksgiving i'm all in
I'd rather not go to Canada if at all possible
I'm not going to have it in Canada. Im trying to have it near Farmington hills because I've realized it's not to far from anyone. So more people can go.

But yea, december first.
Somewhere near Farmington hills

Also... Any, and I mean ANY suggestions for the tournament name?
Winter's fury tournament
Coach didn't mean have the tournament in Canada he meant if we ver wanted to go to a tournament in Canada it's not that far
i thought of a name actually... what do you think. after 3 people say yes ill put it in as the name

frost bite bey fight