[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Sure as long as it gets approved call it whatever, I'm itching for a fight
Any ideas for a new location
Making it happen, what works best for everybody. I'm liking Saturday after Thanksgiving, it's supposed to be 62 on Thanksgiving. Get back at me quick!
Also Ozzy, Yuko Ray14, and Blaziken if you attend this tournament I want to show you everything that it takes. You three have shown a strong interest in hosting and it would be great if we have more people who know how to. So if you can come I'd appreciate your attention that most likely means no free play you'll be shadowing the setup, registration and collection process. It looks like Team Wretched is 100% MIA, I'm not expecting them even though we'll be in their backyard in Rochester Hills.

I'm thinking Heritage Park, Rochester Hills though I know a few want it in Parchment Park, East Lansing but there was concerns about that Park closing for the winter. Another one of the problems with setting up tournaments in the park off season.
Well with all the concerns my only suggestion is to just find a place that you could rent out, like a ballroom or event halls. I don't know but something along the lines like that.
Sorry man I'm not rich, and we can't charge people to attend beyond the WBO event fees.
That's all I got I'll be hosting at parks unless somebody has an actual indoor site we can use. I'm doing this one because there has been some serious effort by Blaziken and Yuko to get another tournament on the east side of the state, which hasn't happened since June. So this is for them. But if anybody knows about an indoor site we can use, not just look into use (please do that before bringing it up), let me know.
I will definitely go just get me a time and an address and I will show up coach
Rochester Hills is pretty far. I'll try to make it, but if east lansing is open then that would be a lot better for me. Or somewhere in between.
(Nov. 16, 2012  11:45 PM)DarkxBull Wrote: Hi I live in the united kingdom does anyone know please when the next tournament Is there

Wait, why post about tournaments in the uk on the Michigan thread.
i dnt think i can come judging by how far it is
Would Farmington Hills be better for you? (that's what I was thinking in the first place no Rochester, that is far for a lot)

I'm a bit confused, I see lots of talk about Blaziken trying to get a tournament going. Unfortunately he's not a host yet... So I figure I would host one and train a few of you to become hosts. And yet all I've gotten is Yuko +1, Ozzy and possibly Archer to tell me they're able to go... who are your confirmed attendees Blaziken? I don't get it you need 8. oh and Blaziken hasn't even said if he can go...
Yuko, do you keep in contact with the Legend Bladers yet?
(Nov. 17, 2012  10:28 PM)Coach Wrote: Yuko, do you keep in contact with the Legend Bladers yet?

yea i have Noah's number ill call him
I will bring another blader if that helps
im going
Hey guys, some good news. Hasbro might just release Metal fury WITH 4D system. I saw it on Youtube, however the date is unknown or if they will stick to it.
Awesome hope they do release it
Stick to the thread topic bro.... Just sayin
Ok ShNIKES, you've gotta be kidding me with the weather. 60 and clear on thursday, 38 with accumulating snow on Saturday. This is the problem. I figured with it being so nice on Thanksgiving, it would somewhat hang around. Obviously I was wrong, not going to do one like this. If I do one in the winter now I will looking into hotel conference rooms, Comic book stores with gaming areas, and maybe kids party places like Laser tag place with party rooms.

And if anybody has suggestions for Detroit, Ann Arbor and Lansing areas, let me know and maybe I'll give them a call. If you could call them that would be prefered, Especially from Yuko Ray14 and Libraten or The Archer, I know you three have a very good general idea what we need and maybe could convince them to give it to us for a minimal cost. If we could get a room for lke $20-$30 at most for 4 hours would be ideal.
Sorry and Thanks if you feel like helping
Coach.

OzzyB, Diablo Nemisis, and Trickstar (anybody in the GR area)There is a comic book store that does gaming on the south side of GR I may call soon. but then we still come with the problem of getting enough and getting the word out. Especially for the first event. If you have friends they beyblade get them on here and let me know. I do need screennames, can't do just friend of... We also have a laser tag place in Holland I know I could get for a fee...
Thanks
Me and zenonights897 can go
its not zenonights897 its zenonights0777 is my name
Yea speaking of my tournament. From a setback outing it in December to a major setback re scheduling it to the end of january. Actually I might host it on my birthday, january 5th.

Which btw happens to be a Saturday. So... What say u guys. Either end of January or my b-day ?
Your B-Day Works
We got a site in Detroit Sat Dec 1! Let me know who's attending will put up proposal tomorrow. Yuko fill us in on the location please! And thank you Yuko!
Warriors 3 Comics & Games is our new home in South East Michigan
Here is the address 35613 W Michigan Ave Wayne, MI 48184