[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

(Aug. 02, 2012  8:28 PM)Coach Wrote: Yes I do LDragoTen, want me to reserve you one? next time though, do this through PM or at least in the Tournament thread. I'll wait to hear from you before I put it on reserved.
AND THE NEW #1 BLADER IN MICHIGAN:
#1 Yuko Ray14 with 1,201 points,
#2 PANAsher with 1,198 points
#3 Coach with 1,166 points.
Where did they get more points?

ah, ok
Haaaaaaa yes I come back from camp and first thing I hear is that I'm number 1 in michigan yahooooooo!
(Aug. 04, 2012  9:20 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Haaaaaaa yes I come back from camp and first thing I hear is that I'm number 1 in michigan yahooooooo!

haha, ya you are, but just wait i'll be taking that spot sooner or later
Ur on!
I'll pwn you at the tournament
Glad you're back Yuko, and nice job no golds for you yet, but you are ALWAYS in the top 4 which is impressive. And definitely happy you're coming in two weeks. Have you picked up any travel buddies?
Well my mom hasn't told of I can bring anybody she told me she would tell me by Tuesday
(Aug. 05, 2012  2:55 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Well my mom hasn't told of I can bring anybody she told me she would tell me by Tuesday

If she says yes... see if you can bring me
(Aug. 05, 2012  3:01 AM)The Archer Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2012  2:55 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Well my mom hasn't told of I can bring anybody she told me she would tell me by Tuesday

Idk if she would go out the way I'll ask anyway
(Aug. 05, 2012  3:18 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2012  3:01 AM)The Archer Wrote:

Idk if she would go out the way I'll ask anyway

well if she says no, its fine libraten might take me
Yea I know
Edit: my weekend out has changed, and there are no Tigers games on the 14-16th, so I may not make it out that way. May do Chicago or Traverse City for a vaca instead. Sorry guys.
Yuko has a proposal sent in for Sept 8th at Belle Isle. He's going to shadow me this Saturday to learn as much as he can about the actual running of the tournament. So anybody who's interested in that one get a hold of Yuko and hopefully we can make it official. Any of the major regular bladers willing to help him out keep it organized I'm sure would be appreciated. And if this does happen and you attend, please be on your best behavior and pay attention to Yuko. This will only help encourage him host more tournaments in the Detroit area.
So what does everybody have going on the next few weeks? Let me know, especially on the west side or down towards the border. Looking to have a good round robin in the next month.
I Shouldn't have anything going on, except that my mom is doing a 10 day Bike marathon
As long as its not on the weekend of the first I'm open to play
Nothin here beside my tournament
I also have my birthday on the 17th of September
What's a date we can host a tournament before school starts?
Yuko's hosting a tournament on the 8th
(Aug. 22, 2012  8:20 PM)The Archer Wrote: Yuko's hosting a tournament on the 8th
That's not official yet. though.
(Aug. 22, 2012  8:41 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  8:20 PM)The Archer Wrote: Yuko's hosting a tournament on the 8th
That's not official yet. though.
I know, and happy birthday