[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Maybe we could do a birthday tourny my birthday is on the 4th of september
Yeah possibly I just gotta get them registered on here
add attendance to what? yuko's thing?
Archer, can you just read first, No. To something on the west side maybe the weekend after Labor Day.
Wait my tournament is the weekend after labor day
I can't gabbro across state you're your thing yuko sorry
Go not gabbro
Ozzy I sent you a pm, thinking Friday Sept 7th around 5pm at Millenium Park, for anybody who can make it let me know.
Yeah I can definitely
(Aug. 24, 2012  3:51 AM)Coach Wrote: Ozzy I sent you a pm, thinking Friday Sept 7th around 5pm at Millennium Park, for anybody who can make it let me know.
i might be able to go to both but idk, let me see
I'll see if i can come to the tournament too, I have a new combo that's pretty good.
Alright guys, I have Ozzy as definite, but I need to know if the rest of you will for sure be there so let me know when you know k? and if any of you have friends invite them to join the WBO and bring them!
Thanks
wait dosent school start on the 4th so how can there be a tournament wont everyone be in school or is that just my school AGHHHHH school what the f$#k!
My school starts on the 4th to
Yes school starts... but its not 24/7 at least over here. Phantom W and Madoka get out at 3:30 and no school on Sat or Sun lol....
undefined
Ok we'll plan on a meetup for sure and if we can get enough bladers we'll make it official but let me know as soon as people can.
Me and two of my cousins will go, one is signed up I just have to get the other one signed up
Same here, can't wait for the next tournament
September 7th right?