[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Haha no it does not seem like it but I did not know if you as a host knew any inside information
Well right now its just me and Yuko and he seems pretty busy. Hopefully we can develope some more hosts with these future tournaments
Ohh wait a second Yuko PM'd me and said he might still try and do one on the 26th. So we'll see soon I'm sure if that happens.
So who thinks they can make a tournament at Warriors 3 on January 26th, and changing the day to the 25th is not negotiable, on the 25th i have a Choir preformance.
Depends on what time for me. I have open house at my school from 11-1 and I think my parents want me to go but I'm not 100% sure.
Just one week away from Michigan's next tournament!
Blade Breaking into the Zoo! Kalamazoo 2/9/14

If anybody would like to join an email or texting list to be contacted about upcoming tournaments seeing it seems many people only check the WBO once in a great while, please send me a pm with info. It will only be used by me to let you know when I'm attempting to host a future tournament or when one becomes official in the state of Michigan. And with this you will also have my info please don't spam me as I do check the WBO regularly it can be PM'd to me or posted in the corresponding thread.
Anyone up for a tournament on Sunday, March 30th at Warriors 3 comics?
you can put me down as a maybe i would be a sure thing but you know weather.
Put me as a possible also.
Put me and death man as maybeys
I want to say put us as a maybe, but I know that doesn't help at all. We'll do are best to confirm asap, just cant confirm right now and I know that's what you need. I'm sure at Warrior 3 correct.
We'll plan on doing one 2 weeks later on April 13th or possibly the 20th in Grand Rapids. I want to do it outdoors most likely back at Millenium Park in Grand Rapids, but I was also contemplating doing downtown maybe at Ah Nab Awan park in front of the President Ford Museum. But I don't want to do it any later than the 20th....
Alright so my list for the 30th is

Confirmed
Yuko
Fang Wolf

Unconfirmed
Coach
Wyatt V2
fangdestroy
rage sagittero
Snoop Dog MS
So, great news -

A tournament on the 19th at Millennium Park would work PERFECTLY for me. I'll be up in Grand Rapids anyways to visit family, so we would be in perfect shape to go to a tournament.

Plus it would be on my birthday :3

And, of course, I'd bring my brothers BasaltSpam and GuardianRevizer too Grin
A tournament at Warriors 3 would be great! I can definitely come to that on the 30th.
My Dad (Coach) GBT2 Qualifier on April 5, though him and Wyatt still might go to Yuko's too
Just in case you aren't paying attention. Kei got with many tournament hosts throughout the world and put together a Grand Battle Tournament Qualifier in nearly every region with a strong activity rate.
Quote:The road to the Grand Battle begins! Michigan Bladers, this is your chance to earn paid travel expenses (if necessary) to ANIME NORTH, along with an AN Pass to play in the WBO North American Championship, GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2!!
I'll be hosting ours in downtown Grand Rapids on April 5th.
[Grand Rapids, Michigan, 4-5-14] GBT2 Qualifier Michigan

Along with that, I figured we're Michigan Beybladers and 1 tournament isn't enough. So we will have a Standard and possibly a Zero-G tournament shortly afterwards.
[Grand Rapids, Michigan, 4-5-14]Spring Training

Hope everyone can make it!
(Mar. 02, 2014  12:19 PM)Wyatt V2 Wrote: Can you come to Grand Rapids on April 5th?

Sorry, that's a little too far from where I live. But maybe I could try to convince my dad. I'll let you know if I can come.
Wowza I cant wait for the gbt qualifier. Hopefully I wont fail like last year haha.if we do end up having a zero g tournament afterwards do you want me to bring my attack type stadium
(Mar. 04, 2014  11:18 PM)rage sagittero Wrote: Wowza I cant wait for the gbt qualifier. Hopefully I wont fail like last year haha.if we do end up having a zero g tournament afterwards do you want me to bring my attack type stadium

Yes please, I do have two but depending on participants it goes quicker with more stadiums of course.
Hey Yuko, is the tournament on the 30th at Warriors 3 still happening? I understand that your busy, but you haven't really said much about it.
Lake Orion, Michigan Tournament?
hey everyone wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a Lake Orion tournament. I won't promise anything but I think I would be able to have a tournament I just need to see how many people are interested? Hope we can make this happen!
That would be pretty cool. I'll come. When would this be happening though?
(Mar. 15, 2014  2:03 PM)dyl10s Wrote: Lake Orion, Michigan Tournament?
hey everyone wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a Lake Orion tournament. I won't promise anything but I think I would be able to have a tournament I just need to see how many people are interested? Hope we can make this happen!
I am one of the two michigan tournament hosts so I can help you if you get this approved but yea I'm pretty sure I can go, it's not that far from me
I don't know when this would happen I will have to see how many people are interested I have 2 friends so now we have 5 you guys got any friends that bay blade and ya I'm new to this whole tournament thing so I'll need help setting up.
I could bring my BB-10 stadium.