[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Bad news twistedtempo1 and kincrag132 might not go because their dad is going to florida Unhappy
carp that sucks well anyway the tournament is official!
Its on the 30 they will most likely to be going their dad leaves on the seconed just hope twistedtempo1 gets his bey in the mail
No it's on the 6th of april
That really sucks on the offical sheet once you open it up it says it is on the 30
I'll change it but its april 6th
bad news fox just fell down my air conditioning looks like my bey will be phantom orion spark effetsCrying
hey what does that mean
(Apr. 01, 2013  2:48 AM)Coach Wrote: So long people and good luck. We're out of here.

Completely ? This comes out of nowhere, and it is quite sad. Send me a private message ?
(Apr. 01, 2013  2:48 AM)Coach Wrote: So long people and good luck. We're out of here.

I sure hope you don't mean forever. I haven't made I to one of your tourneys yet Unhappy
For those of you who haven't found it, this was on the going away/ comming back forum.. D:

(Yesterday 09:46 PM)Coach Wrote:  
Looks like we're done for good. Completely lost interest and looking forward to a good baseball season. It was fun but got to be too big of a pain to get enough bladers together for good tournaments.
Only 7 more days untill a good battle last time i had bad beys
Ha ha yea good luck to everyone Smile
You guys should really use the official topic for the tournament, not this thread ...
Why this might get more guest to get accounts
(Apr. 03, 2013  9:58 PM)earthfox3221 Wrote: Why this might get more guest to get accounts

Not really, just listen to her.
You guys i just realized that since coach left does that mean all the destiny teams split up or is there going to be a new main team of us or what so what do we do
(Apr. 04, 2013  12:38 PM)libraten Wrote: You guys i just realized that since coach left does that mean all the destiny teams split up or is there going to be a new main team of us or what so what do we do

I have no idea, I mean that basically was the Michigan team.
How do you make a team
Wahhh I wanna go to the tertement
This isnt the place to ask that or rant about how much you wanna go to a tournament.
Sorry about crying about the tortament my brother dared me to post that
Dont sweat it man Smile

OK PEOPLE OF THIS FINE STATE I am trying to host a tournament in lansing in june, it would be at John M. Patriarche Park 960 Alton Road East Lansing MI. the days i selected for the tournament would either be the 22nd (a satarday) orthe 29th (also a starday) please tell me which works best for you, whichever date gets the most attention will be chosen on that day.

Attendies (so far)
Yuko Ray14
Fang Wolf
Libraten
Ldragoten

Maybies
Munsoned
lil'homey
TJLynch
Moritizaga

If any one needs me to host a tournament in their area, contact me and I can see what I can do
Either one is fine for me