[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

I'm not trying to be mean but how do you know
Yea he's right r u sure its accualy 30 people that's a lot.
dude I've asked about over 50 people over kalamazoo
Ok, I'm not saying your lying trust me I just wanna make sure, were did u meet the people, I just wanna know.
I met them at the boys and girls club and told everybody also my school and others like Milwood, Milwood El., maple street middle school, and my neighbor hood where almost everyone that lives here plays beyblade

also Im on a level now when verse you I will when I will WIN hhhaahhahahahhahahahaha hhahaha h ah no one will stand A chance Against my ultra team.

Im not saying there coming I just spread-ed the word and I few said they where like super nova and David pitts
(Apr. 12, 2013  12:54 AM)kronos1132 Wrote: I met them at the boys and girls club and told everybody also my school and others like Milwood, Milwood El., maple street middle school, and my neighbor hood where almost everyone that lives here plays beyblade

also Im on a level now when verse you I will when I will WIN hhhaahhahahahhahahahaha hhahaha h ah no one will stand A chance Against my ultra team.

Humph I've gotten 1st in 3 tournaments 2nd once 3rd twice and 4th once, and I'm best in state CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!
(Apr. 11, 2013  3:35 AM)kronos1132 Wrote: I live in Kalamazoo I have about 30 to 50 people who beyblade here

we could all go to the contest in Wayne then that would be epic I've been telling my friends to go but they think they'll lose which they will to me and everyone else I will never lose ahahhahaahahahhahahah

so yeah I think we should

this was for the first question on the first page
Bro that was from like 3 years ago nobody back then is really on the site again, Ok guys lets deal with the topic at hand, can anybody else go to the Lansing tournament?
You guys are missing a big factor you forgot about me and my brothers we can defete you any were anytime
hey you guys since team destiny ended we should start working on new teams or restart the teams with the same people but with a new name and yuko im having my b-day party and i can ask some if they could go to the lansing on my parties tonight so yeah.
Aww cool happy bday
Wait, how do you make a team and can you give me the thread?
(Apr. 12, 2013  12:07 PM)libraten Wrote: hey you guys since team destiny ended we should start working on new teams or restart the teams with the same people but with a new name and yuko im having my b-day party and i can ask some if they could go to the lansing on my parties tonight so yeah.
good idea
I'm making a knew team so I already have me and my brothers
Ok this thread died out for about a week so ill ask this question again. Can anybody else go to the Lansing tournament, it's not far to the Lansing bladers to always have to come down here for a tournament so I'm trying to spread it out.
TRICKSTAR20 Wats up! I haven't heard from u in a while,but I was thinking June its on the previous page.
Sorry for being incognito for a while, ACT testing and all. But yeah i'm ready to get back to battling.
Ok great so do you think you can make it check the last page
Okay, i'll see what i can do. Put me as a maybe

P.S.
What about BeyDays?
Well we probably won't have a beydays tournament, you see that weekend I will be in Canada competing in the North American Championships.
(Apr. 25, 2013  10:27 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Well we probably won't have a beydays tournament, you see that weekend I will be in Canada competing in the North American Championships.

Have another tournament before then and train someone at hosting.

By the way, your signature is too large, you will have to remove several lines of text to make everything fit within two-hundred pixels of height.
Good idea, But I need to look at my schedule, u see I am a caddie and there is a tournament coming up so i might be booked for a while Uncertain

I'll change my sig now.
Guys if you want me to host more tournaments im going to need you guys to post in this thread, again, can anybody be ok for a tournament in lansing in June?
Hey guys I'm back! Haven't been here in a while. When is the next upcoming tournament?