[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

No age limit or minimums. And no no venders HA. I have sold some stuff in the past but at this tournament I don't plan on it.
Summers Last Blast now has it's official tournament thread. If you're going please comment in it even if you're on the list. It really helps with setting it up when I need to see who has a passport and who doesn't I can just scan down the thread. THANK YOU! I think PCC! Yuko and Blaziken recently figured out what a pain hosting can be... It aint easy but with cooperation it can be fun Smile
If I come, I have 3 LL2s I would like to sell. Not great, but better than a standard Light Launcher.
(Jul. 23, 2012  11:06 PM)Cake Wrote: If I come, I have 3 LL2s I would like to sell. Not great, but better than a standard Light Launcher.
If i can go will you sell me one?
Sure! How much would you pay?
(Jul. 24, 2012  1:19 AM)Cake Wrote: Sure! How much would you pay?

Price range: 8-15$ That seems reasonable.
For an LL2 that's the TT ripcord aqua you're thinking of the beylauncher L/R... I'll have a few LL2s as well but they aren't a big deal by any means
A big Congrats to our #1 Blader in the State PANAsher! His L-drago Destroy BD145RDF is on the top teir combos list under balance. Very nicely done on this unique combo that works so incredibly well!
Coach for the tournament are there any beys that aren't allowed or parts that can't be added or mixed from any sets that have come out yet?
As long as theyre Hasbro, Takara Tomy or Sonokong. The parts can't be overly worn and must perform as designed. Like a WD that races around like an attack tip would be illegal. Stickers can only be in spots intended for them and if painted the paint cannot be too thick that it makes the contact points soft.
Oh and Meteo must be w the correct ldrago can't do the top from meteo w the bottom from destroy or vice versa. Can't put Basalt(twisted) inside part of Diablo... stuff like that.
Ozzy if you might come can you please comment in the tournament thread and let me know to put you on the definite or possible list, thanks.

Ok guys at the October tournament we will be doing a plastics tournament as well. There was some interest for one this past weekend with the "Remembrance Day" I got the correct stadium to do a legit tournament in. So we gonna do one aight! Smile

DaWRETCHED and all of Team Wretched will be at the October tournament. It's important that they are able to come with possibly 4 of the top ten bladers in the state are from his family. So PANAsher has a football banquet around that time, so we're gonna make sure this isn't on the same date so the date is undetermined till then. but Middle of Oct to I'd be willing to do early Nov, but it'll get cold then... So we'll see.
Sorry Cake, but I misread what you wrote about selling LL2, I kind of thought you said R/L string launchers, but is someone going to sell one? Ripcord launchers aren't cutting it anymore. Or any Right spin string launcher too.
will the plastic tournament be free
Ok... change of plans ill be having a very good store on august 18 w grips for $15, and power launcher L/Rs for $14 (the best ones from the ultimate dx set). Also regular string launchers for $10, among other things.
Yes plastic tournament will be free of course
thats great coach yay u sellin stuff!
(Jul. 27, 2012  3:41 PM)Coach Wrote: Ok... change of plans ill be having a very good store on august 18 w grips for $15, and power launcher L/Rs for $14 (the best ones from the ultimate dx set). Also regular string launchers for $10, among other things.
Yes plastic tournament will be free of course

Do you still have some guardian levizer's left?
Can somebody please host a tournament in detriot or closer?
Yeah I am definitely going to the tournament in august
Sage, or anybody from Detroit. Somebody sets me up with 4 Tigers tickets on a Friday or Saturday night I'll do a tournament over there again! K? lol
(Jul. 29, 2012  11:25 PM)Coach Wrote: Sage, or anybody from Detroit. Somebody sets me up with 4 Tigers tickets on a Friday or Saturday night I'll do a tournament over there again! K? lol
You should have told me that! My dad works there lol.
(Jul. 30, 2012  12:11 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  11:25 PM)Coach Wrote: Sage, or anybody from Detroit. Somebody sets me up with 4 Tigers tickets on a Friday or Saturday night I'll do a tournament over there again! K? lol
You should have told me that! My dad works there lol.

Lol well im telling you now! Make it worth my while and I'll definitely be there!
Tigers? Baseball? Beyblade? I have money for tickets! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all of my favorites! Wait i don't need tickets my uncle has a season suite pass to the tigers no kiddin
Do you have any L-drago destroys Coach.
Yes I do LDragoTen, want me to reserve you one? next time though, do this through PM or at least in the Tournament thread. I'll wait to hear from you before I put it on reserved.
AND THE NEW #1 BLADER IN MICHIGAN:
#1 Yuko Ray14 with 1,201 points,
#2 PANAsher with 1,198 points
#3 Coach with 1,166 points.