Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis

(Sep. 19, 2010  8:05 PM)aquario37 Wrote: is the counter leone version only at game stop?

zellers,target,sears?,and other place thats not walmart or toysrus that sells games
ok does walmart hav its own edition of it?
(Sep. 19, 2010  9:41 PM)aquario37 Wrote: ok does walmart hav its own edition of it?
... Read Bey News, or posts in this topic.
ok thx
Since I'm NW london and depressing the Smyths stores are annoyingly not close to me, I have the awesome HMV to me delight! They ALSO sell these in the UK at release date : November 12
Wii : http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDeta...&sku=23579
DS : http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDeta...&sku=23521

Sometimes HMV site items arn't at stores, so perhaps I will hopefully I can pop in the shop to pick one up.
Hudson is reportedly shipping out 210,000 units of this game solely in North America. INSANE. They probably won't sell anywhere near that much, but hey, what do I know?
I suppose they are counting on people desiring to get all three 'exclusive' Beyblades ...
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I suppose they are counting on people desiring to get all three 'exclusive' Beyblades ...
Lol, I already know I'm gonna get all 3 versions. But yeah that's alot of games!
I think I might have already written something about that, but all the new Japanese games come with the Metal System parts as well, do they not ? That means that Hasbro will have probably removed them ...
ugh.. cant wait.. 4 mor days not counting this one...
i might get all 3, keep one and give away the rest.
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think I might have already written something about that, but all the new Japanese games come with the Metal System parts as well, do they not ? That means that Hasbro will have probably removed them ...
Hopefully they aren't removed from the games, that would be awsome if they left them in. Joyful_3
im just gonna buy the three and sell one of them by themself on ebay, simple. who needs more than 2 of one game?
(Nov. 05, 2010  11:04 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hopefully they aren't removed from the games, that would be awsome if they left them in. Joyful_3
Highly unlikely. However, they will release the manga, and Metal System Beyblades are used there for sure ... They cannot be ignored there.
Cool bey.....looks pretty well done.
wait a minute.... metal system...as in the old beys?
(Nov. 06, 2010  1:43 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: wait a minute.... metal system...as in the old beys?
Metal System. Look on Beywiki. It is not the "Heavy Metal System" Beyblades or anything, otherwise I would clearly not have been lazy and typed the whole name, as I usually do.
OOOHH metal system, lol i was freaking out there for a minute
Tommrow... cant wait.. Getting the Counter Leone Version
ohhh... i dunno if ya'll agree or not but i like the game i think its legit and i like Counter Leone
Perhaps a better description would be better. Though I'm sure the fact it's "legit" is a good start.
Could I ask if the UK game ALWAYS comes with C Peg? Or is it going to be like the USA?
(Nov. 10, 2010  7:31 PM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote: Could I ask if the UK game ALWAYS comes with C Peg? Or is it going to be like the USA?
It should be like what is written in the Bey News articles ...
I've been waiting on my local Wal-Mart to put out their copies. EB Games have the Wii and DS games out, so there's Counter Leone's everywhere. But I don't want that, or Cyber Pegasus (of which my local Toys "R" Us hasn't put out yet either).