Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis

I got cyber pegasis the day it came out check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pwAzK12Yk4
sorry if I did a bad job I don't have a hd camcorder
the gameplay is the same i guess from the other one.. you use your stylus more and i guess more customization cant beat a guy named Van though e_e has some random bey call like Bloody Beezlebub or something like that overall i think its good and the counter leone got made into my own customization Rock Bull D125F
Are there any Metal System Beyblades at all ? I am quite sure there were still supposed to be some in this game, at least in Japan.
not that ive noticed maybe in japan ive only beaten like 5 people and cant beat another but if i notice any ill surely post it for you
I cant get passed Dark Bull with Counter Leone and Earth Eagle with Storm Pegasus.. any tips? the little tutorials on the game are next to worthless..
Cyber Pegasus < Flame Libra, But Attack > Stamina?
OMG I HATE THIS GAME!!!
And cyber isn't really that good inrl either .-.
man i got it today but im stuck on earth eagle all of the other people are stronger than u except the 1st 1 and i cant get any more charectors
(Nov. 13, 2010  8:24 PM)beyblade713 Wrote: man i got it today but im stuck on earth eagle all of the other people are stronger than u except the 1st 1 and i cant get any more charectors

i just flick the beyblade around randomly,
P.S. Gengka is easier than Sora,
Do u guys no how to unlock newer parts
oh getting past the people all you have to do is build a strategy like stadium them out or build up your special to the second one and use it twice to crash them out now to unlock newer parts you just have to beat through the story mode with a few charecters and Kai-V still havent noticed and Metal System Beys..
Got Trouble with beating Crow
he has a Stamina Bey yet the stadium only has 2 Pockets
and he beats me most of the time
i got to crow and i kept losing than i left story and i have to restaRT IT IS THERE A WAY TO NOT HAVE TO DO THAT
CAN SO8MEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET NEW SPECEAL MOVES
I got the Bakushin Susanoo special edition in the US, it's a good game, could have been better, but worth it! Anyone know when they'll give passwords out? And for all the people having trouble, I beat the storys for like half the characters already, it's easy, also on the survival challange thing, im currently number 12 on the leader boards! YAY! I beat about 746 beys!
how do u customize your beys in story mode
juist got it today at gamestop with counter leone not bad so far but i suck at it and this may be off topic but is counter leone's owner a boy or girl?
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:03 AM)the4anime Wrote: how do u customize your beys in story mode

This is what i want to know!
I am trying to decide if I should get counter leone or galaxy with the game, or even buy it at all...
(Nov. 14, 2010  8:25 AM)dyenguard Wrote: I am trying to decide if I should get counter leone or galaxy with the game, or even buy it at all...
There is no "galaxy", so that leaves you with Counter Leone ...
you cant customize your bey in story mode you can only in the battle mode now all you people that are stuck develope a tatic to take them down like some people require you to stadium them out other require you to crash them out i found it easiest to crash Crow out by saving up on Quake Bomb and release it to damage Crows spin really bad them save up for it again to use it twice in a row to crash him out and gain a whopping 3 points haha
How do you get new parts for the Beys I have bought all parts I could get at the shop right now
(Nov. 14, 2010  8:25 AM)dyenguard Wrote: I am trying to decide if I should get counter leone or galaxy with the game, or even buy it at all...

if you mean "cyber" pegasis dosen't matter they both suck but then again hasbro could hav reinforced counter leone and it could be better in battle...
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:26 PM)Stereoblade Wrote:

if you mean "cyber" pegasis dosen't matter they both suck but then again hasbro could hav reinforced counter leone and it could be better in battle...

eh Counter Leone isnt that bad i found a use for D125 and the counter ring istn bad at all
does anybody know what story u have to beat to get ryugga
does anyone know how to beat ginga on Aegis's story I can't seem to beat it