Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis

are the beys that come with the special editions even that good?
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:54 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: are the beys that come with the special editions even that good?
No, not really. However, the Metal Face is.
And that's extra disappointing if they only come with metal faces. I mean, they had regular faces that I would have liked. :\
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:32 PM)Extic Wrote: And that's extra disappointing if they only come with metal faces. I mean, they had regular faces that I would have liked. :\
The stickers will probably be there too at least.
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The stickers will probably be there too at least.

Huh. That would be nice. But do stickers actually go on the metal faces, or stay stuck to them? :\

I got the feeling they didn't because I didn't notice any with stickers on them on youtube videos. Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 18, 2010  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wal-mart's will have Bakushin Susanow 105F.

Disappointing...

(Aug. 18, 2010  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: All of these will come with a Metal Face. It might be the only way the Metal Face gets released by Hasbro.

Also disappointing. =/ But at least Hasbro is releasing Metal Faces...
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:44 PM)Extic Wrote: Huh. That would be nice. But do stickers actually go on the metal faces, or stay stuck to them? :\

I got the feeling they didn't because I didn't notice any with stickers on them on youtube videos. Pinching_eyes
Hm, I do not think I understand the nuance you are trying to illustrate, but yes, you can apply stickers on the Metal Faces.
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:54 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: are the beys that come with the special editions even that good?
No, not really. However, the Metal Face is.

but out of all 3 which would be best?
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I do not think I understand the nuance you are trying to illustrate, but yes, you can apply stickers on the Metal Faces.

Well, that is, Metal Faces aren't flat, or so it appeared to me as I've seen them; So I figured stickers wouldn't stick well to them.
I don't know if they are flat, but it appeared they all had the words "Metal" and "Face" on them, and that they were not flat or written on, but shaped. Thus making them come out of the face/making the face not be flat. Pinching_eyes

But, regardless, thank you for the information. Eee
(Aug. 18, 2010  7:16 PM)Extic Wrote: Well, that is, Metal Faces aren't flat, or so it appeared to me as I've seen them; So I figured stickers wouldn't stick well to them.
I don't know if they are flat, but it appeared they all had the words "Metal" and "Face" on them, and that they were not flat or written on, but shaped. Thus making them come out of the face/making the face not be flat. Pinching_eyes

But, regardless, thank you for the information. Eee
Actually, "Metal Face" is engraved in the metal, it is not a 'relief', if you want. Therefore, besides the fact that it is metal and not plastic, there is no problem with applying stickers on it.

ShadowPegasis Wrote:but out of all 3 which would be best?
Hm, Bakushin Susanoo would have probably been, but it will come with 105F now ... And I do not think that Cyber Pegasis is worth getting for the Hybrid Wheel that much, and 100HF can be gotten with Lightning L Drago, a considerably better Beyblade. Counter Leone is so-so too ...
Kai-V Wrote:Hm, Bakushin Susanoo would have probably been, but it will come with 105F now ... And I do not think that Cyber Pegasis is worth getting for the Hybrid Wheel that much, and 100HF can be gotten with Lightning L Drago, a considerably better Beyblade. Counter Leone is so-so too ...

so counter leone? but in drigergt's test video, counter leone lost 3-0. so i guess that leads up to which one is your favourite?
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:43 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: so counter leone? but in drigergt's test video, counter leone lost 3-0. so i guess that leads up to which one is your favourite?
Yes, get your favourite, or order Bakushin Susanoo 90WF from dimsum2u for 90 and WF at least.
Haha, I just noticed Susanoo was renamed to Susanow.
Damn, that be some crazy retailer exclusives.
There goes my chances of getting a WF and 90 track in America. Unhappy

Guess I'll be sticking to Cyber Pegasis.
Might as well just buy the beys from dimsum2u since i'm not gonna play the games and it will be cheaper that way too. Disappointing.
This is already planned out I'll sell my copies of the games keep one sell the others right away to get the max value off them and then I'll have all the Beys MUHAHAHA probably shouldn't be telling everyone this but what the heck you guys probably already know this.
(Aug. 20, 2010  7:34 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: This is already planned out I'll sell my copies of the games keep one sell the others right away to get the max value off them and then I'll have all the Beys MUHAHAHA probably shouldn't be telling everyone this but what the heck you guys probably already know this.

Thats what i was gonna do! lol
Except there might not be a lot of people who would readily want to get only the game ...
Toys 'R' Us has the Collector's Edition available for pre-order already, and you can see the package :
http://www.toysrus.com/printProductPage/...Id=4429277

Estimated release date is in mid-November.
Thanks for the link Kai-V hmm... so these three games will be exactly the same, except for the different characters in the game? That's sad wonder what they're doing for the Wii game then...
so if you don't get the collecters no blade and MF ?
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:00 AM)mchlbant Wrote: so if you don't get the collecters no blade and MF ?
Exactly.

GeneralHawx Wrote:Thanks for the link Kai-V hmm... so these three games will be exactly the same, except for the different characters in the game? That's sad wonder what they're doing for the Wii game then...
One different character and Beyblade in the game, and one different included Beyblade. Actually, I do not know if they would add Takeru in the DS game ...

Since both the Wii and DS games are planned to be released at the same time and that nothing has been announced, I believe there will be nothing.
(Aug. 18, 2010  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is confirmed :
http://ds.ign.com/articles/111/1113541p1.html

The Beyblade Metal Fusion DS game Collector's Edition will have three releases, but they are not country-dependent :

Toys 'R' Us' version will include Cyber Pegasis 100HF.
Wal-mart's will have Bakushin Susanow 105F.
Other retailers' will come with Counter Leone D125B.

All of those for Canada and the United States only, at the moment. Each version will have an exclusive in-game character with it.

All of these will come with a Metal Face. It might be the only way the Metal Face gets released by Hasbro.

OMG CYBER.
I'm a sucker for "Cyber" beyblades..
I'm pleased that all of these are coming here. though Quetz isnt(I understand why though)
(Aug. 20, 2010  10:16 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Thanks for the link Kai-V hmm... so these three games will be exactly the same, except for the different characters in the game? That's sad wonder what they're doing for the Wii game then...

Those who have an AR(Action Replay) will be able to have EVERY character.So just getting one game is enough for some people(Not me)
(Aug. 21, 2010  3:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:00 AM)mchlbant Wrote: so if you don't get the collecters no blade and MF ?
Exactly.

GeneralHawx Wrote:Thanks for the link Kai-V hmm... so these three games will be exactly the same, except for the different characters in the game? That's sad wonder what they're doing for the Wii game then...
One different character and Beyblade in the game, and one different included Beyblade. Actually, I do not know if they would add Takeru in the DS game ...

Since both the Wii and DS games are planned to be released at the same time and that nothing has been announced, I believe there will be nothing.

Huh? Do you mean there will be "nothing" included for the wii game? What were you saying by "nothing"?