Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis

(Aug. 22, 2010  5:32 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Huh? Do you mean there will be "nothing" included for the wii game? What were you saying by "nothing"?
Hm, yes, that is what I meant. I saw one photo of the package, and with what I just posted in that message you quoted, it seems there will be nothing besides the game.
Now I keep seeing that Konami announced in a press release, which I have not found anywhere actually, that the Beyblade Metal Fusion DS game will include Cyber Pegasis, and the Wii one will come with Counter Leone ... However, I think those might be the Europe releases. Because there are no "Wal-Mart" in Europe, I think ? The Collector's Editions would be exclusive to North America then.
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Now I keep seeing that Konami announced in a press release, which I have not found anywhere actually, that the Beyblade Metal Fusion DS game will include Cyber Pegasis, and the Wii one will come with Counter Leone ... However, I think those might be the Europe releases.

No Bakushin for Europe?
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:28 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: No Bakushin for Europe?
Apparently not.

However, I would really like to see Konami's press releases when they are used as reference ...
I can confirm there is no Wal-Mart here, though we have Asda supermarkets which are owned by them.. hahah
I'll probably buy at least the DS game when it comes out. Played a bit of the Japanese copy and it's alright.
The G-Rev game for GBA shall always remain the best though! Grin
It seems that the games will indeed be available on November 11th or around that date in Europe.
the link for confirmed uk based retailers that will stock the game ( will update as I find more)
Apparently the official Europe release date for Beyblade Metal Fusion on the DS and Beyblade Metal Fusion - Battle Fortress is November 10th.

This is quite useless considering my previous post, but I believed that making it official would be appreciated too.
The cover of the version that will include Counter Leone D125B, currently up for pre-order on GameStop.

[Image: MFB_DSCounterLeone1.jpg]
Not another ( really ) opaque CW.
Oh and super confirmed that were not getting bakushin as there is only one type of DS game being advertised
http://www.gamestation.co.uk/search.aspx?s=beyblade
(Sep. 10, 2010  4:10 AM)Moss Wrote: Not another ( really ) opaque CW.
That is seriously just a render that was on the renders of the Japanese cover ... I do not know why the image does not show the actual Counter Leone picture that is now used on the Wii game cover.

Leone is very clear.
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Toys 'R' Us has the Collector's Edition available for pre-order already, and you can see the package :
http://www.toysrus.com/printProductPage/...Id=4429277

Estimated release date is in mid-November.

This is the American site. Is there one for Canada?
(Sep. 11, 2010  7:37 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: This is the American site. Is there one for Canada?
Hm, not yet it seems.
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:44 PM)Moss Wrote: Red metal face FTW
Nah, Red Metal Faces are available as a Takara Tomy regular release, not too special.
But... Green Metal Face FTW
I want them (all) but does someone know the european release?
The schedualed release of smyths is 12th November 2010 so if you live near one check it out
(Sep. 13, 2010  9:17 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: I want them (all) but does someone know the european release?
You could have at least read the previous page.
the official english site for the Wii and DS game is open:
http://www.hudsonent.com/beyblade/

WOW! On Tetsuya's profile, it actually says Cancer instead of Gasher. On Tsubasa's profile, it says Aquila instead of Eagle.

For those of you who purchase the Collectors' Edition with Bakushin Susanow, Takeru will be in the game.
Minea will be available to those who purchase Counter Leone, and of course Sora's in the game no matter
which of the versions you purchase including the normal edition.
(Sep. 17, 2010  8:56 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: WOW! On Tetsuya's profile, it actually says Cancer instead of Gasher. On Tsubasa's profile, it says Aquila instead of Eagle.
That is very bad ...

Also, how can they explain Takeru in that game ...

The site can also be accessed as http://www.beybladevideogame.com/
I am sure they really wish we did not own the address "beyblademetalfusion.com" hah.
(Sep. 17, 2010  8:56 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: WOW! On Tetsuya's profile, it actually says Cancer instead of Gasher. On Tsubasa's profile, it says Aquila instead of Eagle.

(Sep. 17, 2010  10:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am sure they really wish we did not own the address "beyblademetalfusion.com" hah.

We do?
1. Since when did Rock Leone have an RF
2. WTF is serphenter
(Sep. 18, 2010  5:40 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: We do?
We do, but it must still be linking to our site on the other host, which does not exist anymore obviously. I am trying to fix the situation.
is the counter leone version only at game stop?
(Sep. 19, 2010  8:05 PM)aquario37 Wrote: is the counter leone version only at game stop?
"Other retailers". Game Stop is probably not the only one, no.