Mar 2017 Beyblade Burst Giveaway: B-73 God Valkyrie .6V.Rb - Passport Holders Only

March 2017 Beyblade Burst Giveaway:
B-73 Starter God Valkyrie .6V.Rb

BLADER PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY

Beyblade Burst God is finally here, and to celebrate it's release, we're giving away a shiny new B-73 Starter God Valkyrie.6V.Rb! Pretty godly, right? If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the March 2017 Beyblade Burst giveaway for a chance to win this new Booster! 

Remember, this giveaway is only open to Passport Holders. If you hold one of these, simply post in this thread once for a chance to win! If not, your post will unfortunately be deleted.

But that's not all! We'll even give the winner a Bit Booster of their choosing! .. or try one of our newer Bit Boosters!:
This Beyblade giveaway will run until March 31, 2017, 23:59:59 EST. Entries after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the closing date and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everyone!
First.
I'm in.
Ya boy just wants to feel like a winner again... T-T

P.S.: Alta won't win
Lets goooooo hope im lucky
Count me in.
Good luck everyone!
The god layer gives a strong attack to the opponent with the returning momentum as the spring shrinks by the movable bound edge hits the opponent.

Attack type disk where six feathers create downforce on the core disk on which frame parts can be attached. Attack power strengthening parts that can be attached to the core disk. Three blades specialized in right turn up striking power.

Attack type driver which built a gimmick which revolution accelerates in the latter half of the battle by changing the shaft tip by centrifugal force.
this time I should win this one hah!
Yo
The way I'm attacking this giveaway I'm BOUND to win
I may not win the tournament, but I can at least win this! (Reverse Psychology)

P.S. Other members of Team Shellshock won't win
I'll take one entry please
Enter me please
Love to add this to the vault
TAKE MY MONEY

jk
Enter me please
hey wbo i really like ur videos can i have a free beyblade? thx
I would like to win this slick looking blade!
Can Team Lynx get something for once?
Count me in~
I'm in
Awesome. Would love to enter.
I'm in