Toy Mandala
14555 Ventura Blvd.
  Near the Panda Express
11:30 AM on 01/04/2020
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

Venue Fee

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Mandala Beyclash: New Year Edition 

14555 Ventura Blvd. 
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Date:
Jan. 4, 2020

Time:
11:30AM Registration Starts
12:00PM Registration Closes and Announcements 
12:15PM Tournament Starts 

*Entrant Cap is 24 due to venue space.
If entrant cap is reached, there will be a waitlist started on location on the day of the event. Thank you

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

nice i will see if i can go
This Tournament should be called Mandala Beyclash: New Decade Edition
Probably not gonna make it
I can’t wait for this tournament
Aww i wana participate but the cap is reached

Is there going to be a wait list?
Sorry for messaging so late but I will not be able to make it to the tournament. Plz remove me from the list.
(Jan. 03, 2020  6:59 PM)Vernier Wrote: Sorry for messaging so late but I will not be able to make it to the tournament. Plz remove me from the list.
Catch you at next one!
Won't be making it, my family's van got stolen and don't have a reasonable way of coming down.
(Jan. 03, 2020  11:22 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Won't be making it, my family's van got stolen and don't have a reasonable way of coming down.

I am very sorry to hear that.  Best of luck to you guys.
NIce tournement. Got unlucky bc i fought my counters 2x in a row.
Big thanks to poliswag for hosting! Mitchjett and I had a really good time. And big thanks to Toy Mandala for hosting us again.
(Jan. 07, 2020  12:35 AM)the mlg blader Wrote: Who Won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
2nd: Shindog 
3rd: Nightmare Goku
Tournament Results Spreadsheet.
Thank you (:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
(Jan. 11, 2020  1:04 AM)poliswag Wrote: Tournament Results Spreadsheet.
Thank you (:

Volcanic' is Top Tier now? How?
(Jan. 11, 2020  2:11 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  1:04 AM)poliswag Wrote: Tournament Results Spreadsheet.
Thank you (:

Volcanic' is Top Tier now? How?
Awakened. 400-700 launches.