Make your suggestions!

Last time is come so many old thread bumping posts, off topic posts and posts in wrong forum. Committee should make rules document and add some more moderator.
I agree. I usually check up on threads, seeing that it looks fun to reply to. Only, Im quite disappointed that its from someone necroposting a dead thread. I see some responsible non-moderators taking action, so kudos to that!
(Feb. 24, 2019  9:27 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I agree. I usually check up on threads, seeing that it looks fun to reply to. Only, Im quite disappointed that its from someone necroposting a dead thread. I see some responsible non-moderators taking action, so kudos to that!
The beginning has already been made. Angry Face is now Global Moderator.
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:49 PM)ks123 Wrote: Last time is come so many old thread bumping posts, off topic posts and posts in wrong forum. Committee should make rules document and add some more moderator.

There Are Community Rules In Each and every forum. And Angry Face Recently Became a Mod and is already Managing stuff
(Feb. 26, 2019  4:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:49 PM)ks123 Wrote: Last time is come so many old thread bumping posts, off topic posts and posts in wrong forum. Committee should make rules document and add some more moderator.

There Are Community Rules In Each and every forum. And Angry Face Recently Became a Mod and is already Managing stuff
Adarsh Abhinav, you should become a Global Moderator too. You helped so many times.
(Feb. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  4:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: There Are Community Rules In Each and every forum. And Angry Face Recently Became a Mod and is already Managing stuff
@[Adarsh Abhinav], you should become a Global Moderator too. You helped so many times.

That's when The Committee finds me trust able enough. Also You do not need to Tag me while quoting me, haha.
Contributors may not be actual mods, but do they help as well?
(Feb. 26, 2019  6:03 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Contributors may not be actual mods, but do they help as well?

Yup.
Some contributors Like Frostic Fox also have Mod rights.
(Feb. 26, 2019  6:03 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Contributors may not be actual mods, but do they help as well?
I think Contributors have access to MCP and have Super Mod permissions.
(Feb. 26, 2019  6:07 PM)ks123 Wrote:
I think Contributors have access to MCP and have Super Mod permissions.

Not all.
Also Why are we discussing about rights of different Ranks of user. The Thread is about Problems and Solutions in Forum, Like spam and stuff. Also Somehow I feel Questions about the WBO is just fine for this.
If it's possible I'd like a revamp of the WBO Beyblade Communities section. Starting with strictly requiring posts to have the [City/State, Country] prefix. I'd also like for it to have 2 more "layers" for more specific areas to include States and Cities like: Continent>Country>State>City (NA>United States>Florida>Miami).
I think WBO should go from MyAwards (WBO Bits MyBB Plugin) to OUGC Awards. In OUGC Awards, tasks creating is much easier, and Bits like Gold, Silver, Bronze, Onyx etc. can be after little bit integration is automatically added. And I don't know how about Credits, but maybe future can be added Credits automatically too, after tournament is processed.
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:07 AM)Barreto Wrote: If it's possible I'd like a revamp of the WBO Beyblade Communities section. Starting with strictly requiring posts to have the [City/State, Country] prefix. I'd also like for it to have 2 more "layers" for more specific areas to include States and Cities like: Continent>Country>State>City (NA>United States>Florida>Miami).

Yeah, a revamp of this section is on our radar for sure. We do have a stickied thread asking people to include a location prefix, but it requires manual enforcement. As does ensuring multiple threads for the same area don't get created. However, even then if we stick to one thread per location it could cause issues down the road when the thread creator isn't active anymore, which means members of the community wouldn't be able to post announcements in the opening post.

Lots to consider here.

(Mar. 14, 2019  6:51 PM)ks123 Wrote: I think WBO should go from MyAwards (WBO Bits MyBB Plugin) to OUGC Awards. In OUGC Awards, tasks creating is much easier, and Bits like Gold, Silver, Bronze, Onyx etc. can be after little bit integration is automatically added.

Yes, this is something we have considered. Bey Brad contacted the developer of OUGC Awards before we relaunched the site a few years ago, but we had to put the project on the back-burner as other more important tasks remained. It's still on the back-burner, unfortunately, but certainly something on our radar for the future.