Make your suggestions!

(Apr. 22, 2018  6:55 AM)Kei Wrote: @[Frostic Fox], thank you for your suggestion! I understand where you're coming from and agree it would be nice if some sort of vague-enough list of members by their location did exist publicly for the benefit of prospective Organizers.

Another option would be to more strictly regulate the Beyblade Communities forum in some way so that there is only one thread per location and see if there is a way to send notifications automatically about those threads. This would help us avoid having any kind of public list available, which I think is the ideal.

We have a lot on our plates right now, but I have added this to our list of suggestions for potential future site development-related projects.

That being said, I did want to mention that the barrier of entry to even hosting a tournament is lower than ever before. You only need four people (including yourself) in order to host an official event, which would then qualify it to have notifications sent out to people in the area once that is up and running.

Oh, you gave me an idea that might work for now! What if you make clear instructions in that section for how to subscribe to a thread, and then setting that to email you when someone posts?? I'm totally doing that for all the threads for my state now.

Doing something to keep the threads neater in there might be a good idea. Not sure how to approach it, but something to think about.

That's good to know that even the club format would count toward notifications once they work again. Do those also become visible threads in the side (or get their own thread at all), or do you have to have a different number for that?

I wonder how annoying the email notification works, but I'll play with it and see how it goes. Might just work as a good for-now fix if too annoying, though maybe there is some sort of plugin that already exists that could help with that. I guess we'll see.
I don't really understand which website is the real one. Could someone maybe tell me the name of the website? Sorry if it has already been posted. Thanks! Grin
Removing post.
[Resolved]
Alright, so nevermind. Thanks!
may I suggest you should make a page with a list of bits and explain how you can earn them?
(Jul. 01, 2018  4:57 PM)MrBlade Wrote: may I suggest you should make a page with a list of bits and explain how you can earn them?
Umm. Actually there existed a Help tab on WBO before the new layout. After the new layout came, the Help tab never returned. But there is a link for this.
The link: https://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help
Go down the page and you will see Face Collection.
Bits were previously called as Faces, now they are called Bits. There are some ways of how to earn them too. Check it out!
Imo it would be a good idea to have a group chat for purchase consultation, and have some of the best and smartest people on it. Newer players can get feedback and information faster that way.
I think someone already said this, but maybe the website could benefit from suggestions on where to buy your own beyblade, and which brands make the most quality product? Thanks Joyful_3
(Aug. 27, 2018  2:02 AM)Cece Wrote: I think someone already said this, but maybe the website could benefit from suggestions on where to buy your own beyblade, and which brands make the most quality product? Thanks ^_^
You mean what leosama's thread
does? It's a guide with suggestions on best deals and feedbacks about sellers. Or am I getting you wrong?
(Aug. 27, 2018  2:02 AM)Cece Wrote: I think someone already said this, but maybe the website could benefit from suggestions on where to buy your own beyblade, and which brands make the most quality product? Thanks Joyful_3

Leosama's thread existsss
And There are only two brands, TT and Hasbro
This is a suggestion from marutti...
(Aug. 31, 2018  12:06 PM)marutti Wrote: I have a suggestion.
Now there are too many threads to find each product thread.
And I always confuse which product has thread or not why don't you make thread list along with product number from B-01?

I think its fairly true
It's definitely an area to improve on, and thankfully thread filtering is something we've already had put in place for our new theme. I wasn't aware it doesn't appear on the current one automatically, so I'll look into getting that added in soon!

But for instance, this link should specifically show you Product threads in the Beyblade General forum, just to show a demonstration. This should definitely fulfil the functionality that you're requesting here, haha.

And apologies to marutti if that was in response to my post before about using the existing thread instead of creating a new one! That's purely a site development oversight on my behalf, with me thinking everyone had access to filtering already! Sorry!
It would be nice to have "first" and "last" pagination options for browsing threads.

Also, has making wbo.org an open source project been discussed?
(Nov. 18, 2018  11:09 PM)rexthehedgehog Wrote: It would be nice to have "first" and "last" pagination options for browsing threads.

Also, has making wbo.org an open source project been discussed?

This already exists. On desktop the first and last page numbers are always visible. On mobile if you click the Page # in the middle of the navigation, you can get the full page navigation menu (this probably could be more obvious, yes haha).

And what do you mean by "making wbo.org an open source project" exactly?
When is Cho Z Eclipse ruling and Outer Unban coming?
(Nov. 19, 2018  7:43 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: When is Cho Z Eclipse ruling and Outer Unban coming?

Soon in both cases!