Make your suggestions!

It's definitely an area to improve on, and thankfully thread filtering is something we've already had put in place for our new theme. I wasn't aware it doesn't appear on the current one automatically, so I'll look into getting that added in soon!

But for instance, this link should specifically show you Product threads in the Beyblade General forum, just to show a demonstration. This should definitely fulfil the functionality that you're requesting here, haha.

And apologies to @[marutti] if that was in response to my post before about using the existing thread instead of creating a new one! That's purely a site development oversight on my behalf, with me thinking everyone had access to filtering already! Sorry!
It would be nice to have "first" and "last" pagination options for browsing threads.

Also, has making wbo.org an open source project been discussed?
(Nov. 18, 2018  11:09 PM)rexthehedgehog Wrote: It would be nice to have "first" and "last" pagination options for browsing threads.

Also, has making wbo.org an open source project been discussed?

This already exists. On desktop the first and last page numbers are always visible. On mobile if you click the Page # in the middle of the navigation, you can get the full page navigation menu (this probably could be more obvious, yes haha).

And what do you mean by "making wbo.org an open source project" exactly?
When is Cho Z Eclipse ruling and Outer Unban coming?
(Nov. 19, 2018  7:43 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: When is Cho Z Eclipse ruling and Outer Unban coming?

Soon in both cases!
Ideas:
1) Bit Games
Users fill forms with questions, and if answers is right, user can select one bit.
2) WBO Blog
I created one example. I used Beyblade NORTH 2018 raport to create example. Ohter categories: Guides, reviews etc. I can manage this blog, but please transfer this site to blog.worldbeyblade.org
3) Year Bey and Year Blader
Year Bey is should collected from Winning Combinations
Year Blader: best Score of THIS year wins - losses.

(Nov. 18, 2018  11:09 PM)rexthehedgehog Wrote: Also, has making wbo.org an open source project been discussed?
I think he thought to make the theme and plugins publicly downloadable.
(Dec. 22, 2018  2:39 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  11:09 PM)rexthehedgehog Wrote: Also, has making wbo.org an open source project been discussed?
I think he thought to make the theme and plugins publicly downloadable.

Sorry @[Kei], I meant to come back to this but @[ks123] has the right idea.

You make certain parts of the site's code public so that anyone can contribute to working on bug fixes, new features, etc. but that code has to be reviewed by a select group before it can be made live on worldbeyblade.org. That's still a bit of a simplification but that's the general principle.

(Also thanks for the tip re: pagination. Good to know pre-rollout and works even better now!)
(Aug. 27, 2018  5:03 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  2:02 AM)Cece Wrote: I think someone already said this, but maybe the website could benefit from suggestions on where to buy your own beyblade, and which brands make the most quality product? Thanks Joyful_3

Leosama's thread existsss
And There are only two brands, TT and Hasbro

Sonokong is dead? I don’t know much about them, other than they are everything Hasbro should have been.
New Ideas:

• Highest BeyRank in profile
  • Q&A System:
               In Q&A Forum, member, who post question, can select helpful answer. Member, who answer is selected, get 10 Q&A Points.
  1. Ranks:
  • BeyAnswerer - 30 Points
  • SmartBlader - 100 Points
  • BeyMaster - 500 Points
  • BeyWise - 1000 Points
  • BeyLeader - 5000 Points
  • Shop System:
                Member can make Seller Profile, and then can add items to sell in Marketplace. Member can request products. Seller need to add payment methods. If member buy, him enter info (address, phone) in form, what available only seller. When seller is send product, system mark this sended.
(Dec. 22, 2018  7:51 PM)rexthehedgehog Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2018  2:39 PM)ks123 Wrote: I think he thought to make the theme and plugins publicly downloadable.

Sorry @[Kei], I meant to come back to this but @[ks123] has the right idea.

You make certain parts of the site's code public so that anyone can contribute to working on bug fixes, new features, etc. but that code has to be reviewed by a select group before it can be made live on worldbeyblade.org. That's still a bit of a simplification but that's the general principle.

(Also thanks for the tip re: pagination. Good to know pre-rollout and works even better now!)
@[Kei], @[~Mana~], one of my friends wants to build a Fortnite forum with Ranking System and Tournament Threads. You might really want to put plugins on the MyBB Extend page.
Not happening I'm afraid, sorry! Our systems are written in-house and have been paid for very extensively by us and the community for use with the Beyblade franchise on the worldbeyblade.org site.

It isn't possible to share these plugins elsewhere due to how they've been specifically written for us, nor do we unfortunately feel it would be in ours or the community's best interests to do so either. Our themes and features are basically what make us the WBO after all, so we have to do our best to protect that!

Sorry! :(
Last time is come so many old thread bumping posts, off topic posts and posts in wrong forum. Committee should make rules document and add some more moderator.
I agree. I usually check up on threads, seeing that it looks fun to reply to. Only, Im quite disappointed that its from someone necroposting a dead thread. I see some responsible non-moderators taking action, so kudos to that!
(Feb. 24, 2019  9:27 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I agree. I usually check up on threads, seeing that it looks fun to reply to. Only, Im quite disappointed that its from someone necroposting a dead thread. I see some responsible non-moderators taking action, so kudos to that!
The beginning has already been made. @[Angry Face] is now Global Moderator.
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:49 PM)ks123 Wrote: Last time is come so many old thread bumping posts, off topic posts and posts in wrong forum. Committee should make rules document and add some more moderator.

There Are Community Rules In Each and every forum. And Angry Face Recently Became a Mod and is already Managing stuff
(Feb. 26, 2019  4:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:49 PM)ks123 Wrote: Last time is come so many old thread bumping posts, off topic posts and posts in wrong forum. Committee should make rules document and add some more moderator.

There Are Community Rules In Each and every forum. And Angry Face Recently Became a Mod and is already Managing stuff
@[Adarsh Abhinav], you should become a Global Moderator too. You helped so many times.
(Feb. 26, 2019  5:27 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  4:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: There Are Community Rules In Each and every forum. And Angry Face Recently Became a Mod and is already Managing stuff
@[Adarsh Abhinav], you should become a Global Moderator too. You helped so many times.

That's when The Committee finds me trust able enough. Also You do not need to Tag me while quoting me, haha.
Contributors may not be actual mods, but do they help as well?
(Feb. 26, 2019  6:03 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Contributors may not be actual mods, but do they help as well?

Yup.
Some contributors Like Frostic Fox also have Mod rights.
(Feb. 26, 2019  6:03 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Contributors may not be actual mods, but do they help as well?
I think Contributors have access to MCP and have Super Mod permissions.
(Feb. 26, 2019  6:07 PM)ks123 Wrote:
I think Contributors have access to MCP and have Super Mod permissions.

Not all.
Also Why are we discussing about rights of different Ranks of user. The Thread is about Problems and Solutions in Forum, Like spam and stuff. Also Somehow I feel Questions about the WBO is just fine for this.
If it's possible I'd like a revamp of the WBO Beyblade Communities section. Starting with strictly requiring posts to have the [City/State, Country] prefix. I'd also like for it to have 2 more "layers" for more specific areas to include States and Cities like: Continent>Country>State>City (NA>United States>Florida>Miami).
I think WBO should go from MyAwards (WBO Bits MyBB Plugin) to OUGC Awards. In OUGC Awards, tasks creating is much easier, and Bits like Gold, Silver, Bronze, Onyx etc. can be after little bit integration is automatically added. And I don't know how about Credits, but maybe future can be added Credits automatically too, after tournament is processed.
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:07 AM)Barreto Wrote: If it's possible I'd like a revamp of the WBO Beyblade Communities section. Starting with strictly requiring posts to have the [City/State, Country] prefix. I'd also like for it to have 2 more "layers" for more specific areas to include States and Cities like: Continent>Country>State>City (NA>United States>Florida>Miami).

Yeah, a revamp of this section is on our radar for sure. We do have a stickied thread asking people to include a location prefix, but it requires manual enforcement. As does ensuring multiple threads for the same area don't get created. However, even then if we stick to one thread per location it could cause issues down the road when the thread creator isn't active anymore, which means members of the community wouldn't be able to post announcements in the opening post.

Lots to consider here.

(Mar. 14, 2019  6:51 PM)ks123 Wrote: I think WBO should go from MyAwards (WBO Bits MyBB Plugin) to OUGC Awards. In OUGC Awards, tasks creating is much easier, and Bits like Gold, Silver, Bronze, Onyx etc. can be after little bit integration is automatically added.

Yes, this is something we have considered. Bey Brad contacted the developer of OUGC Awards before we relaunched the site a few years ago, but we had to put the project on the back-burner as other more important tasks remained. It's still on the back-burner, unfortunately, but certainly something on our radar for the future.