MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD

(Aug. 26, 2012  2:15 AM)Ickle Wrote: Could you test against that anti-spin stealer Death AD145WD of yours?

I am very curious to see it tested against this. Death _____ AD145WD has a strange resistance (for lack of a better word) to spin stealers/equalizers.

(Aug. 31, 2012  5:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  5:14 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Did you try MF-H Diablo Kerbecs\Unicorno II BD145RDF vs MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD?

No Diablo or RDF. I never really liked Diablo.
What?I hate Kerbecs but that doesn't mean I don't us it

He's saying he never wanted it so he never bought it...
(Aug. 31, 2012  5:56 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: What?I hate Kerbecs but that doesn't mean I don't us it

Let me go ahead clear all this up. When Diablo came out I had the chance to buy it. But the only aspect I even remotely liked about it was the weight. But that didn't justify the cost to me. Its a good wheel but its not meta breaking or anything. I didn't get Death because right before I was going to order it I got my hands on a Duo.

Now lets get back on topic. Knowing I dont have Death or Diablo is there anything major that needs to be tested.
I know that Ingulit said that he would test Zancrow's request of L-Drago Guardian BD145MF, but I believe he has been busy with school lately. I am curious to see how it will do against another left spin. Could you give it a shot Mousy?
(Aug. 31, 2012  7:02 PM)Whtdrgn Wrote: I know that Ingulit said that he would test Zancrow's request of L-Drago Guardian BD145MF, but I believe he has been busy with school lately. I am curious to see how it will do against another left spin. Could you give it a shot Mousy?

Only problem is I only have one left string launcher
Okay, I have just gotten a respite after finally getting settled into college so I'll do any requests that haven't been done yet. I'm going to do the four requests in the quotes below and if you guys want to see other tests let me know. I'll add the results and the results of this custom vs. B:D from the tests you guys did to the OP.

(Aug. 26, 2012  2:15 AM)Ickle Wrote: Could you test against that anti-spin stealer Death AD145WD of yours?

(Aug. 26, 2012  4:56 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs\Unicorno II BD145RDF vs MSF-H Reviser Dragoon SA165EWD

(Aug. 25, 2012  10:26 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Can ya test vs Phantom Hades W145MF Phantom in tornado stall?

(Aug. 25, 2012  10:29 PM)Zancrow Wrote: If I may, I'd like to request ;
MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD vs. MF-H L-Drago Guardian BD145MF, please?
I'd appreciate it if anybody with the necessary parts can do it.

Apologies for double posting, but I have the results from the requests done:

MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD vs. MF-H L-Drago Guardian BD145MF
Dragooon always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Dragooon: 15 (14 OS, 1 KO)
Guardian: 5 (0 OS, 5 KO)
Dragooon Win %: 75.0%

These were interesting matches. L-Drago Guardian had to get a very early KO or it didn't stand a chance. This was like watching a mediocre attacker against a mediocre stamina/defense custom, if you can picture that. I'd say it was definitely in Dragooon's favor.

MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD vs. MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RDF
Diablo launched first on even launches, Dragooon launched first on odd.
Dragooon: 3 (0 OS, 3 KO)
Diablo: 17 (12 OS, 5 KO)
Dragooon Win %: 15.0%

Okay, Diablo has a huge win percentage here, but there is one major caveat: the vast majority of Diablo's OSes could have been called a tie in a tournament match. Diablo always was the last one rotating, but sometimes it was really close. I think this custom did well against Dragooon for the same reason Dragooon is good against everything else: Diablo weighs as much as a truck and it has pretty good LAD from RDF, meaning it was able to put any spin it stole to good use.

MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD vs. Death Aquario W145WD
Death launched first on even launches, Dragooon launched first on odd.
Dragooon: 0 (0 OS, 0 KO)
Death: 20 (20 OS, 0 KO)
Dragooon Win %: 0.0%

This was an entirely different story from Diablo. Where our three-headed friend only won by at most a rotation, this Death custom was winning by several. Death, for some reason, does incredibly well against left-spin spin equalizers, and this was no different. I'm considering posting a custom like this by itself as an anti-spin-steal custom. I mean, shoot, it got 100% against Dragooon, which as the test results have been showing is not an easy feat.

MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD vs. Phantom Hades W145MF
Dragooon always launched first.
Dragooon: 19 (12 OS, 7 KO)
Phantom: 1 (1 OS, 0 KO)
Dragooon Win %: 95.0%

Ehhhh, this wasn't much of a contest. The only win Phantom got was due to a rather weak launch of Dragooon and a particularly strong launch of Phantom into a perfect tornado stall, and even then Phantom only won by a hair. I'm going to try Phantom Hades 90MF later, as I think it might put up better results thanks to its lower center of gravity.

Okay, I'll add these results and the results from everyone else's tests to the OP. Any more requests?
(Sep. 01, 2012  11:35 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Okay, I'll add these results and the results from everyone else's tests to the OP. Any more requests?

Please do vs. MF-H Duo Cancer W145 WD.

Looking at the OP and your current test results, I'm still wondering why Phantom didn't do so well on the W145 track compared to Death.
Because for some reason Death has a strange immunity to combos which steal spin. Also Phantom is really overrated imo. Duo is much more worthwhile.
What Ultra said, for some reason Death is really good against left spin. It's basically the only thing Death is better at than Phantom and Duo.
im going to try to get enough money for this combo
MSF Revizer Dragoon SA165 EWD vs MF H Duo Aquario BD(Bearing Drive)
(Sep. 03, 2012  3:08 PM)Ingulit Wrote: What Ultra said, for some reason Death is really good against left spin. It's basically the only thing Death is better at than Phantom and Duo.

Can you please still test the Dragooon combo against MF-H Duo Cancer W145 WD?
Can somebody try MF Fusion Bull BD145 RDF against this combo? I was curious to know if the rubber on Fusion would diminish how much spin Dragooon can take off of it.
What's Better? Dragooon Dragooon Or Revizer Dragooon?
(Sep. 04, 2012  4:05 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: What's Better? Dragooon Dragooon Or Revizer Dragooon?

Dragooon Dragooon has more recoil. Revizer Dragooon has better stamina compared to Dragooon Dragooon. Revizer Dragooon is the best way to go.
(Sep. 04, 2012  4:32 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2012  4:05 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: What's Better? Dragooon Dragooon Or Revizer Dragooon?

Dragooon Dragooon has more recoil. Revizer Dragooon has better stamina compared to Dragooon Dragooon. Revizer Dragooon is the best way to go.
Thanks For the info, Now I dont have to buy 2 Dark Knight Dragooons. And What are good parts for Revizer Dragooon
Dark
Awesome results man, glad to see this lose to BGrin.

@[Pyro]
You forgot to list Fusions mode.
I'd assume Defense Mode since you want Fusion to make optimal contact with its rubber against this combo.

I'd feel like RDF, though good for Defense, might not be able to pull it off at the last few seconds against EWD.
(Sep. 04, 2012  3:04 AM)[Pyro] Wrote: Can somebody try MF Fusion Bull BD145 RDF against this combo? I was curious to know if the rubber on Fusion would diminish how much spin Dragooon can take off of it.

So your plan is to add more friction between the beyblades to decrease energy transfer?

Flawless.
(Sep. 04, 2012  6:08 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @[Pyro]
You forgot to list Fusions mode.

Defense mode. My apologies.
Sorry for reviving an old thread but does Killerken better than Reviser?
I can assume no.

Revizer was chosen for it's smooth shape, Killerken would add recoil to it, but gives weight, so I am uncertain, a test would be nice.