MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD

Oh Mighty Ingulit!
your combos have been very influential in getting me some wins.this combo amazes me-took all three spots at the tournament?
that's fantastic!
i don't quite remember in what i can get SA165 though
anyways,nice combo
i'll be getting Befall,so EWD included,Sharven12 has Dragoon and Revizer.
so only SA165 is what i lack to finish this combo
i dont have a spare reviser so i was wondering how good gryph works on it since gryph dragooon usually works pretty well on other combos
(Mar. 31, 2013  7:09 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: i dont have a spare reviser so i was wondering how good gryph works on it since gryph dragooon usually works pretty well on other combos

Gryph would't be ideal for this custom since it would probably have more recoil, something this custom is pretty bad at handling. If one doesn't have Reviser, I'd say Killerken would be the next best.
(Apr. 01, 2013  2:13 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2013  7:09 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: i dont have a spare reviser so i was wondering how good gryph works on it since gryph dragooon usually works pretty well on other combos

Gryph would't be ideal for this custom since it would probably have more recoil, something this custom is pretty bad at handling. If one doesn't have Reviser, I'd say Killerken would be the next best.

Hey ingulit, I want to know, has anyone tested Pegasis chrome wheel for attack? if not could you?
I don't really have EWD, so what can be used to replace it for this combo, WD, D..?
Read the Pegasis Chrome Wheel discussion, diblee123.

(Apr. 12, 2013  5:45 PM)LMAO Wrote: I don't really have EWD, so what can be used to replace it for this combo, WD, D..?

I have found that wide bottoms are a good substitute for it, like WD. They just don't have as good LAD.
(Apr. 12, 2013  5:45 PM)Cannon Wrote: Read the Pegasis Chrome Wheel discussion, diblee123.

(Apr. 12, 2013  5:45 PM)LMAO Wrote: I don't really have EWD, so what can be used to replace it for this combo, WD, D..?

I have found that wide bottoms are a good substitute for it, like WD. They just don't have as good LAD.

thx cannon, your really active, every thread I read, you have atleast 2 posts in it.

[/quote]

So just the variation of "D" tips would work for this as a substitution? Would WD be the best replacement, oh and sorry for the annoying question, but what mode should the SA165 be on?
(Aug. 26, 2012  3:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:55 AM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Dude, he said that is Ickes against Attack. So do not ask, and he said not to as well.
Anyways, I did not see it mentioned, so what mode is SA165 in, disk pointing up or down?

Disc is up. It basically looks like and oversized AD145

Here ya go, I just went to the first page and scrolled down.

Next time, read the whole thread/Original Post before asking a question regarding modes, it's usually already answered Smile
Thanks Kujikato, sorry I was just to lazy to find it.

Anyways, tried this combo out and it's AMAZING! I had to substitute EWD for WD tho. Ingulit, you have found something truly great!
Wide Defense or Semi Defense would do well. D is outclassed by both.
Are you sure about semi-defense, I mean it really has nothing to spin on at the end of the battle, nobody really teased that tip for all I know.
(Apr. 12, 2013  9:59 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Wide Defense or Semi Defense would do well. D is outclassed by both.

No, SD is not an ideal Bottom for this combo.
I personally believe the best replacement for EWD if you don't have one is W2D. In my experience W2D outperforms WD in this combo.
Has anyone tried BWD? It seems to have good LAD from what I've seen in tests, but I don't own it.
I have BWD and from my unofficial testing it doesn't really work because it is "sharper" than WD, EWD, and W2D
I have tried BWD, and it doesn't seem to have quite as much LAD as WD/EWD. However, because it is slightly sharper, it works much better in a zero G stadium, since it is much harder to sway KO than EWD. It will also help in a match-up against another spin stealer in a zero g stadium, since it can actually out-spin WD in a stamina contest. But, for a BB10, EWD/WD is much better. Smile
I tried BWD and it's much more unbalanced in the BB-10 than WD. WD is probably the best replacement for EWD. And W2D isnt a very good tip in this case because it becomes aggressive once it's hit, and that can cause a self stadium out.
W2D has great LAD. It's just its balance that's the problem.

The sharp end would wear out very quickly.
I know this has been asked before, but I've seen different responses depending on the person. Is the SA165 disc up or down?
(Apr. 12, 2013  5:59 PM)Kujikato Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  3:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:55 AM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Dude, he said that is Ickes against Attack. So do not ask, and he said not to as well.
Anyways, I did not see it mentioned, so what mode is SA165 in, disk pointing up or down?

Disc is up. It basically looks like and oversized AD145

Here ya go, I just went to the first page and scrolled down.

Next time, read the whole thread/Original Post before asking a question regarding modes, it's usually already answered Smile
MSF/M Gargole Dragooon SA165(attack mode)W²D is better than MSF/H Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD Wink
(May. 02, 2013  2:23 AM)Lebladerdu91 Wrote: MSF/M Gargole Dragooon SA165(attack mode)W²D is better than MSF/H Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD Wink

You can't just say that, you need proper tests and a proper reason and theory to why its better...
Especially considering W2D has shown to be inferior to EWD in almost all, if not all possible ways