MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD

well what about MSF-H Reviser Dragooon B¦D?
(Jun. 24, 2013  12:19 AM)LEGION86663 Wrote: well what about MSF-H Reviser Dragooon B¦D?

It does have use in the Zero-G stadium, but not really in BB-10.
yes it can be KOed easy in the bb10 but with the right lunch it can be very effective in both zero g and bb10. The MSF adds center of gravity/weight, making it some what hard to KO plus the extra spin/spin steal Dragooon and the BGrin offers. still it is easy to KO, all in all i think Dragooon paird with the BGrin is a strong combo........in the right hands

(Jun. 25, 2013  8:01 AM)LEGION86663 Wrote: yes it can be KOed easy in the bb10 but with the right launch it can be very effective in both zero g and bb10. The MSF adds center of gravity/weight, making it some what hard to KO plus the extra spin/spin steal Dragooon and the BGrin offers. still it is easy to KO, all in all i think Dragooon paird with the BGrin is a strong combo........in the right hands

sorry about the spelling lol

MF-H L Drago Destroyer SA165-defense mode WD is a good LAD /spin steal combo but easy to KO. I proffer SA165 in attack mode with GF

A great LAD combo but my opinion MSF-H Reviser Dragooon BGrin is a step up
Testing Time! I got enough time to do one test against stamina.

Equipment

Duo Cancer W145BWD vs MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD
Duo Cancer: 19 wins All OS
Revizer Dragooon: 1 win All KO
REVIZER DRAGOOON WIN RATE: 5%
Though the popular opinion is that B:D can be KOed by anything as soon as something touches it, I'd vouch for Legion's idea. I asked for this a while ago, but no one answered. Where are the STANDARD FORMATTED test results showing B:D's horrible defensive capacity? So far as I know, I'm the only one who has posted formal tests comparing it's defense to ___145WD setups, and, at least when I tried it, B:D won out.
blackdragon, the same with me when i use BGrin i have no problems with it. Most of the time im winning and thats against great bladers. So i think we need to really test BGrin its a great LAD tip with defensive/stamina abilities and some attacking potential. All in all its a well-rounded tip. But i have notice if you dont have the weight then BGrin will have a hard time. The weight is what you need to make BGrin shine
To go on with what theblackdragon said... B D has terrible use in defense. Just today, at Summer Survival a Diablo___145WD beat my Reviser Dragooon BD with KOs! Of course, I only was gonna use it for Stamina.
did you use a msf-h
No offense, but if you think BGrin has defense, you just need to work on your launch. Same goes for WD and Co.
its the weight you need weght no weight then BGrin is done
Reviser and dragoon are the heaviest chroe wheels out there, besides wyvang if that isnt enough weight for b:d nithing is an i doubt 3 extra grams will make a difference.
BGrin should be good to go if it has the weight of a synchrome, especially Revizer Dragooon. But I wouldn't use it against opponent with high recoil (NOT ATTACK TYPES) because my brother was doing PLAY battle of Killerken Dragooon BGrin VS Diablo Nemesis XGrin in S. and believe it or not it got KOed. But if the opponent is a stamina type I think you should make sure you have more LAD.
AKA the combo on this thread...
3 grams dose make a difference and back on topic BGrin is a geat LAD tip
Tell me what combo you want tested on BGrin then. I'll put it up against an attacker, watch it fail miserably, and then post it here for you to see.
Don't even do it against attack. Do it against a Diablo Defense Type.
(Jun. 30, 2013  5:32 PM)LEGION86663 Wrote: ... back on topic BGrin is a geat LAD tip

That's so not the topic of this thread.

This is a thread for testing a specific combination. If you guys want to discuss the effectiveness of different Dragooon setups, do it in Dragooon's testing thread. Comparisons are nice, and by all means do them, but try to stay on topic.
Ditto what Angry Face said (thank you lol), and I also wanted to mention if you guys want to discuss B: D some more you can totally necro the thread (heck, I'd like to see that honestly)! Let's keep the discussion in here about this custom Tongue_out
This custimization seems to be a good combo.i found out a good combo recently and I was wondering if you could test it against reviser dragoon. the combo had beaten many custimizations and it hasn't been beaten in a BB-10 stadium so far.
combo is : Balro Balro S130R2F, if you don't have two balro's you can test it with Pegasis Balro S130R2F.

Thanks =D
peace,BladerGarrick
The combo you suggested is a pretty good one, but is for the most part already known. Your combo would defenitely beat Ingulit's because yours is an attack type which for the most part beats Stamina types.