MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD

(Aug. 26, 2012  3:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:55 AM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Dude, he said that is Ickes against Attack. So do not ask, and he said not to as well.
Anyways, I did not see it mentioned, so what mode is SA165 in, disk pointing up or down?

Disc is up. It basically looks like and oversized AD145

Wouldn't it be pointing down? As you said that it looks like an oversized AD145.
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:58 AM)Kid Death Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:54 AM)Ickle Wrote: Do you know how to read? Ingulit and Dark_Mousy clearly said that his combo loses to attack types.
Oh.Sorry MSF-H Reviser Reviser S130MB VS MSF-H Reviser Dragoon SA165EWD.I know I should have read it through completely,but seriously.What you said is EXTREMELY harsh

I really dont see the use of testing against that. But ill try to get around to it tomorrow.
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:54 AM)Ickle Wrote: Do you know how to read? Ingulit and Dark_Mousy clearly said that his combo loses to attack types.
Oh.Sorry MSF-H Reviser Reviser S130MB VS MSF-H Reviser Dragoon SA165EWD.I know I should have read it through completely,but seriously.What you said is EXTREMELY harsh

It was mentioned 4 times on the first page itself that this combo sucks against attack types.
I'd like a test of MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD vs MF-L Duo/Phantom Hades/Cancer BD145 MS. Just a random test.
(Aug. 26, 2012  3:19 AM)Ickle Wrote:

It was mentioned 4 times on the first page itself that this combo sucks against attack types.

Yes its in the OP. But no need to be so harsh.
(Aug. 26, 2012  3:22 AM)(MTAL) BD145 MS Wrote: I'd like a test of MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD vs MF-L Duo/Phantom Hades/Cancer BD145 MS. Just a random test.
MS?That will be destabilixed to easily

If you're going to ask a random test, at least make it a sensible one.
hmm... I was actually thinking of making a thread about Dragooon Dragooon BGrin for Zero-G for Zero-G Top Tier really the same concept really. I was wondering if anyone had all the pieces could they do a compairson between Dragooon Dragooon SA165EWD and Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD I want to see if there are clear differences cause I do undrstand that Reviser does not have much recoil but want to see if Drragooon Syndergy is a greater increase. Thanks to anyone that does this.
(Aug. 26, 2012  4:04 AM)*Billy* Wrote: hmm... I was actually thinking of making a thread about Dragooon Dragooon BGrin for Zero-G for Zero-G Top Tier really the same concept really. I was wondering if anyone had all the pieces could they do a compairson between Dragooon Dragooon SA165EWD and Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD I want to see if there are clear differences cause I do undrstand that Reviser does not have much recoil but want to see if Drragooon Syndergy is a greater increase. Thanks to anyone that does this.

I used both Dragooon Dragooon & Revizer Dragoooon Today. And I can say with out a shadow of a doubt Revizer Dragooon is better.
Also try this:MF-H Duo Quetzacoatls BD145CS VS MSF-H Dragoon Reviser SA165EWD OR MF-H Duo Kerbecs 230MB vs MSF-H Dragoon Reviser SA165EWD
Dragooon would simply win... Stamina vs Defense... even if it is spin steal the EWD will outlast CS. However RDF is questionable. Forgot Reviser would make it right spin it should be able to outlast Duo... however Zero-G stamian is ALWAYS questionable.
(Aug. 26, 2012  4:36 AM)*Billy* Wrote: Dragooon would simply win... Stamina vs Defense... even if it is spin steal the EWD will outlast CS. However RDF is questionable.
Like Dark_Mousy said,attack is useless.But RDF is creating pure defense and might be worth trying

(Aug. 26, 2012  4:34 AM)Ultimate Wizard Wrote: Also try this:MF-H Duo Quetzacoatls BD145CS VS MSF-H Dragoon Reviser SA165EWD OR MF-H Duo Kerbecs 230MB vs MSF-H Dragoon Reviser SA165EWD

He did test against Death BD145 CS. So the results will be similar to that.
(Aug. 26, 2012  4:36 AM)*Billy* Wrote: Dragooon would simply win... Stamina vs Defense... even if it is spin steal the EWD will outlast CS. However RDF is questionable. Forgot Reviser would make it right spin it should be able to outlast Duo... however Zero-G stamian is ALWAYS questionable.
I'm not good with stuff like that,I'll go asking around at Build Me A combo #2

(Aug. 26, 2012  4:38 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  4:34 AM)Ultimate Wizard Wrote: Also try this:MF-H Duo Quetzacoatls BD145CS VS MSF-H Dragoon Reviser SA165EWD OR MF-H Duo Kerbecs 230MB vs MSF-H Dragoon Reviser SA165EWD

He did test against Death BD145 CS. So the results will be similar to that.
Defense and POSSIBLY(as stated by *Billy*) Zero-G Stamina could be used.Any ideas for Zero-G stamina?

(Aug. 26, 2012  4:37 AM)Ultimate Wizard Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  4:36 AM)*Billy* Wrote: Dragooon would simply win... Stamina vs Defense... even if it is spin steal the EWD will outlast CS. However RDF is questionable.
Like Dark_Mousy said,attack is useless.But RDF is creating pure defense and might be worth trying

Something I saw from testing attack types. If Dragoon doesnt get KO'd within the first hit or so then it wins. Ill do more testing tomorrow.
I only meant to reference RDF since sometimes it has very close OS due to a similar WD nature, so I was thinking RDF might be able to compete with EWD if the combo is in left spin as the title states it is normally in.
(Aug. 26, 2012  4:46 AM)*Billy* Wrote: I only meant to reference RDF since sometimes it has very close OS due to a similar WD nature, so I was thinking RDF might be able to compete with EWD if the combo is in left spin as the title states it is normally in.
Makes since.I''ll ask around the Build Me A combo thread

(Aug. 26, 2012  4:46 AM)*Billy* Wrote: I only meant to reference RDF since sometimes it has very close OS due to a similar WD nature, so I was thinking RDF might be able to compete with EWD if the combo is in left spin as the title states it is normally in.

For it to be a technical "Zombie" it has to have a bearing core. Read up on it on Beywiki
The counter isn't meant to be a zombie. As above I was just thinking that a defense type with RDF would stand a better chance than something as CS, RS, RSF, RB of course the combo would have to be Dragooon Reviser and not vice versa or aka right spin Dragooon Reviser.

MF-H Diablo Kerbecs\Unicorno II BD145RDF vs MSF-H Reviser Dragoon SA165EWD
Decided to do ALOT of testing. Be prepared for a long read. Ready? Got your coffee ready? Good lets begin

Equipment Used

MSF Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD vs MF H Duo Cancer 230 MB

MSF Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD vs MSF Revizer Revizer E230 CS

MSF Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD vs MF H Duo Aquario BD145 CS
Damn, those results are impressive. Like crazy impressive.
Yeah, I'm like what the he||man, this is whack. Totally buying these parts.
(Aug. 26, 2012  9:45 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Damn, those results are impressive. Like crazy impressive.

test results are to surprising tho. The worst match up for this of course is attack types. This is annoying to use in tournaments because it tends to tie quite a lot when going against stamina types. Against certain stamina types yesterday it had 8-10 ties in one match.
(Aug. 26, 2012  9:47 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Yeah, I'm like what the he||man, this is whack. Totally buying these parts.

Totally worth getting. But some of the parts can be expensive.
(Aug. 26, 2012  8:57 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Decided to do ALOT of testing. Be prepared for a long read. Ready? Got your coffee ready? Good lets begin

Equipment Used

MSF Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD vs MF H Duo Cancer 230 MB

MSF Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD vs MSF Revizer Revizer E230 CS

MSF Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD vs MF H Duo Aquario BD145 CS

Oh lawdy these are some good results, thank you very much for doing these tests. I'll add the results to the OP.

EDIT: Added