MLMPPCRTTH: The Final Counter

lol kei's reading this, havin' a good laugh.
Thanks Vulcan. Can someone PLEASE do some more testing? I know I have no reason to doubt Kei, but seeing everything in this thread, you can never be too sure. If someone could test this, that would be amazing.
Also Kei, just tell us the technique. I mean come on, you don't like a challenge? Afraid your own creation will destroy you? Then why don't you just use this AMAZAZING combo and win? Cute
It's not a good laugh, and that's my problem, it's a tasteless abuse of power by a senior member of the wbo.

RAIGEKO, READ EVERYONE ELSE'S POSTS, CONTROL_ TESTED IT, and when it turned out bad, the "NOT DOING THE SECRET LAUNCH" thing was said. It's one of the main parts of the joke.
(May. 26, 2011  11:09 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Thanks Vulcan. Can someone PLEASE do some more testing? I know I have no reason to doubt Kei, but seeing everything in this thread, you can never be too sure. If someone could test this, that would be amazing.
Also Kei, just tell us the technique. I mean come on, you don't like a challenge? Afraid your own creation will destroy you? Then why don't you just use this AMAZAZING combo and win? Cute
There's an idea!
Whether hes laughing or not, he is most definitely reading every post here. Bluezee is easily my best friend on the WBO, so its not like im loling it up here. but seriously, stop posting here. Unless Kei comes here defending this seizure of a combination, there is no point fueling this fire.

MLMPPCRTTH (Defense Mode, 190 Height, HF Mode, Left Spin) vs. Lightning Tank
MLMPPCRTTH: 1 win
Lightning Tank: 18 wins
MLMPPCRTTH win percentage: 10%

k so lets move on. by the way I used my own special launch which i cant reveal; against my religion.
>_> my bad. I'm reading as I go on.
(May. 26, 2011  11:09 PM)th!nk Wrote: It's not a good laugh, and that's my problem, it's a tasteless abuse of power by a senior member of the wbo.

RAIGEKO, READ EVERYONE ELSE'S POSTS, CONTROL_ TESTED IT, and when it turned out bad, the "NOT DOING THE SECRET LAUNCH" thing was said. It's one of the main parts of the joke.
How is Kei abusing his power? If he was abusing his power, he'd warn you all for spamming this thread.

Every member should do their own individual tests for the sake of understanding each part's interaction. A video can only provide so much.
I'm sorry, but this kind of abuse is one of the few things I legitimately hate. I've explained why what I'm doing is totally justified, and I stand by it.

Deikailo, ControL_ tested it, amongst others. It sucked. Cye or whoever said "ur not doin secrets launch" and yeah. I can go grab the parts and do it myself in a little. It's abuse because he's made an attack on another member, and because of his position, nothing can be done about it.
Honestly, I still want someone to try this out without access to the "secret launch technique".

Edit: Nevermind, read above post. Balance combos are still just a quixotic dream.
Vulcan, THEY HAVE, READ THE DAMN THREAD.
IT SUCKED BUTTS.
Really? Because it seems like his thread is average in this forum. I don't see anything his OP or his replies that's truly different from every other thread here.

It's Deikailo, thank you.
And so the flame war continues...
ok, i am sorry but these posts that bash kei are getting annoying, i am sorry for mini-modding but i think they should stop

all i will say now is that i (and most likely allot of others) would like a unedited video battle from you kei if this isn't a joke
i posted blitz destroying it with lightning tank too. He is bad with lt yet also breaks it. Kei picked th170 as its relatively rare therefore a lacking of testers.
@ th!nk
My bad bro, you posted just before I did.
i already posted some results.
(May. 26, 2011  11:19 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: ok, i am sorry but these posts that bash kei are getting annoying, i am sorry for mini-modding but i think they should stop

all i will say now is that i (and most likely allot of others) would like a unedited video battle from you kei if this isn't a joke
To expand on that, if you don't like the combo or don't think it's on par with everything else, you can keep that to one post, not 5 pages. You don't have to bicker like toddlers.
Sorry Deikailo, I saw people using it as a nickname previously. My bad. I've edited my most recent post.
You know I respect you, and I know you're annoyed at Bluezee. It's ridiculous to claim this isn't a jab at him, though. The "ending the current metagame" is just one example. Please, stop playing dumb.

Even if it were a working combo, this isn't the way to go about countering the hubris in a lot of new combo threads. There are better ways to do that. This is just childish.

Wolfblade, Deikailo, I've justified my behaviour. The whole point of the thread is to insult another member, so apparently it's okay to do it in threads, or at least this thread now. Even if the combo is somehow good, the rest of the posts around it have been jabs at Bluezee, so apparently, expressing that kind of view here is fine.
My posts since then have only been to justify that post.

That said, I'll take it to PM's, as I always say.
it's the internet, get over it. life goes on. if people are afraid of criticism or being made fun of, just stay off the computer. i'd use this combo just for lawlz.
th!nk: well bluezee has "jabbed" at other members before, as much as i do not want to say it... he deserves this in a way

also, this could be a lesson and not a attack, to teach us to not bash on him so much like the way you are bashing on kei

everyone said that bluezee was lying when he said that he can use a LHSC to beat a 230 stamina, everyone said he lied, but he posted video evidence showing that it can be done (by like only him), it could be the same here

personally i think you have said the same thing in the thread to many times th!nk, i am sorry and i hope there will be no hard feeling, but IMO you should stop now

i say we wait for kei to say if it is a joke, or post video proof to show this is real
(May. 26, 2011  8:56 PM)-Vulcan- Wrote: OK, I think Kei is just pulling our leg. The thread and the combo are just a big joke.

You're right. This entire thread is a parody/satire. However, it is not a parody/satire of Bluezee, as th!nk has suggested. It's a parody of the entire customizations forum–aimed not at any one person in particular–and the attitude that has been surrounding it since the introduction of MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF and MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF.

The only reason that this thread may have been mistaken as being about Bluezee was the fact that it has been him that has perpetrated this entire cult-like, "this combo is godly, it's "creator" is godly" attitude that has engrossed the great majority of Bladers around the world, and thus, a lot of the things I said were inspired by him.

It's a jab at Bluezee on some levels, yes, but more so, it is about calling for an attitude change within the community. It's about getting people to wake up to the reality, and the one person who needs to do that the most is Bluezee. I'm not trying to disrespect him at all; he is evidently a great Blader, but nothing we've said to him so far has woken him up from his own little world of "I'm the best blader ever, praise me for my "discoveries"". He certainly deserves praise and some recognition, yes (we even added his customization to the top-tier list, because as everyone knows, it's a great combo!), but not the gratuitous amount he has received thus far. Nobody knows or remembers who first created combos like MF Libra C145WB, Storm Pegasis 100RF, MF Earth Bull GB145RS or Earth Bull 145WD, or whatever, right? No one cares who created them, and they has just as much of an impact on the game. So why has there been such a huge cult built around the two customs I've mentioned? Even with customs like MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF (of which MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF is an evolution of), which we know Brad made, don't, and never had a following like these two do.

As I've said before, maybe Bluezee is a nicer guy in real life, I have no idea, but the way in which he conducts himself on the WBO has to say something about his personality as well.

I'm deeply sorry if I offended you th!nk, Bluezee if you're reading this, and anyone else. That was not my intention. But again, the purpose of this parody was not to put Bluezee down; I respect him immensely as a Blader for all of the time he clearly puts in to testing and performing at a high level during tournaments. The purpose was to wake the community up. Maybe my method could be perceived as "harsh", but it was the last resort in my eyes. I had to make it obvious. I had to make it impactful.

These are the problems I attempted to address satirically in the OP, and throughout my posts in this thread:

(May. 25, 2011  6:14 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Great COMBO!
(May. 25, 2011  6:22 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Amazing combo Kei
(May. 25, 2011  8:00 PM)Ultimate X Wrote: Amazing combo! Great job, Kei!
(May. 25, 2011  8:20 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Great combo man!
(May. 25, 2011  10:58 PM)-Vulcan- Wrote: Nice combo!
(May. 26, 2011  1:21 AM)Mr. N Wrote: BTW, great combo, Kei!
(May. 26, 2011  3:04 AM)|Joe| Wrote: This is very nice!
(May. 26, 2011  8:22 AM)Chups Wrote: Great combo.
(May. 26, 2011  6:21 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: Kei u are the best, I'm calling this combo the Kei's killer combo from now on

People need to become more skeptical, especially when there is no videos involved, and they have absolutely no experience with the custom. Don't believe anything completely until you try it yourself. Only then will you know the truth, and it may very well be a personal one which isn't shared with everyone else, but that's okay. I suppose my status as a Committee member did allow your guys to trust me a bit more than anyone else, so I apologize for that … but even so, it's not as if people haven't blindly said something is amazing without substantial evidence in other threads in the past.

I'm glad that a number of Bladers actually took things into their own hands and tried it for themselves, though; that's exactly what everyone should do. Question everything. And if you don't have the proper parts, wait for substantial evidence (such as recorded tournament performance, videos, etc).

(May. 26, 2011  11:14 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Every member should do their own individual tests for the sake of understanding each part's interaction. A video can only provide so much.

QFT

Being on the largest Beyblade forum in the world, with the best Bladers in the world, you would think that people here would understand that Beyblade is not a simple game. The amount of variables is staggering; launch power, positioning of the Beyblades in the stadium, positioning of yourself in relation to the stadium, angle of the Beyblade, wear on the parts of the Beyblade, etc ... the list goes on. There will always be differences among us, so you can never tell someone that they "don't understand how to use a custom". You can give them suggestions, because there may very well be some technique used to get positive results with a combo, but you cannot tell them "your results are completely wrong".

(May. 26, 2011  9:04 AM)Deliver2Me Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  8:10 AM)Kei Wrote: I mean, a combo as revolutionary as this one deserves to have it's own special name, separate from TAKARA-TOMY's completely unintuitive, contrived naming system, right?

I found this remark to be quite self absorbed, whilst your chosen name of 'MLMPPCRTTH' is contrived and bordering on pretentious. I understand that your proud of your immense achievement, though your beginning to 'brag' and become quite annoying in the manner in which you display your success.

I loved this comment. Thank you Fyuuo–I mean Deliver2Me.

In the post he quoted, I satirically pointed out how ridiculous this whole trend of naming customs has become. TAKARA-TOMY came up with an incredibly intuitive, easy to understand naming system, yet we completely throw that away the moment we start to give names to our customs. And it's frustrating when you see the title of a thread in this forum, yet you have no idea what the combo is until you click the link, and then read a long, mostly unneeded paragraph of explanation and background. People want to know what you're talking about, and they want results. You can talk about it after. They don't need cute names that distract from the content.

When we start to name our customs and promote people to start using that name, we run into the danger of people starting to take "ownership" over their "creation". Since, after all, when you have a baby, you name it, correct? You name it because it is your child. Beyblade isn't like that, though. Sooner or later, a particular combination of parts that turns out to be good will be found. As I have said in the past; there is nothing original in Beyblade. Everything is derivative, and we have to acknowledge that.

The name of the thread/combo itself, as some people have figured out, is a parody of this trend. And the subtitle, "The Final Counter" was simply me expressing a hope that MF-L Gravity Perseus TH170HF/S would literally be the "final counter" to grace this forum, at least in the same way that the current "counters" have been created and posted about. We should always relentlessly be pursuing new options to take down the best customs in the game (hence the idea of "Zombie killers", "Wolborg MS killers", "Libra killers" from the past), but not in the way which has been done since the introduction of MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF and MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF. The attitude needs to change.

Doing this sort of thing, where we treat ourselves as the people who "gave birth" to these combos through our "creativity" and "genius", these "counters", is not conducive to the type of atmosphere that we desire to have on this forum; at atmosphere which is comprised of equality, respect, and skepticism, and humility.

Create a combo because you want to advance the way the game is played, because you have a thirst for experimentation, not because you want to ever take credit for it. If you find a combination of parts that ends up being amazing, yes, you deserve some credit for bringing it about, but you can never forget about the ideas and people that preceded you over the past eleven years. We are all in this together.
(May. 26, 2011  11:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: Sorry Deikailo, I saw people using it as a nickname previously. My bad. I've edited my most recent post.
You know I respect you, and I know you're annoyed at Bluezee. It's ridiculous to claim this isn't a jab at him, though. The "ending the current metagame" is just one example. Please, stop playing dumb.

Even if it were a working combo, this isn't the way to go about countering the hubris in a lot of new combo threads. There are better ways to do that. This is just childish.

Wolfblade, Deikailo, I've justified my behaviour. The whole point of the thread is to insult another member, so apparently it's okay to do it in threads, or at least this thread now. Even if the combo is somehow good, the rest of the posts around it have been jabs at Bluezee, so apparently, expressing that kind of view here is fine.
My posts since then have only been to justify that post.

That said, I'll take it to PM's, as I always say.

LOL they wont do that. You are right in every way. So thank you th!nk, Dan, and everyone else for defending me against this ignorance. Honestly, I found this to be funny because just reading what the combo consisted of, I knew it was garbage. I tested Dragon Punisher against it and it was MURDERED. I didnt bother wasting my time testing the others.

Also, what I find the MOST funny about this whole thing is the amount of people who believed it and the people who made "counters" look even more dumb for supporting this combo because he dubbed it "Final Counter". Know what that means? YOUR COUNTERS WERE GARBAGE AND OBSELETE. It is pretty much a slap in your face. Didn't even bother to realize that before you went jumping on the bandwagon of "Kei's fan brigade" (which is in nicer words for what I want to say) did you? LOL.

I would take time to individual state each person and how they looked like complete idiots in this topic but that would waste my time. I will say this though. Before you go and kiss the feet of something that is clearly horrible, think about where you stand and if you could compare to me at all in terms of skill, creativity, and success. Until then, get a life.
i just got pownd in less than an hour of my post. i feel stupid! now i will try to test every combo that I think I can use
I knew it. But thanks for this "disciplinary" act or sorts. At least I was one who wanted proof xP
I never thought of MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF/LRF being the 'successor' or whatever to MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF, if anything, it is closer to MF Lightning LDrago H145RF. In any case, it doesn't need to be contrived of something else..

LOL before I forget;
I really wanted to call you out on this combination the first 5 minutes I saw this, though honestly I couldn't do so because I know 'loyal' hordes of bandwagoners would begin to feast upon my post, ripping it up into pieces because the god known as 'Kei' has spoken. I know your not like that, but everyone else just jumps along a well-known person or one in the position of power which really impedes on free-thinking around here.