MLMPPCRTTH: The Final Counter

Yeah, if this was a joke; best troll on WBO ever.
It didn't really add up to me; a high-smash/recoil wheel, plastic bottom and it would be hit by LT on the underside-area of Gravity (190 height.) So just thinking of this combination waves all the worst red-flags for me when against LT. Pretty sick joke guise.

You know, I should have known when I saw the two exclamation marks in the first sentence. Not like you at all.
I was referring to LT, ControL_

And yeah, that's the joke. The whole thread is a parody of him and his supposed ego problem. Except, you know, he actually provided a combo which made the top tier list, and does excellently, and honestly has made a huge impact.

In this case, it's Kei abusing his power to laugh at someone else, which supports a lot of what Bluezee said about certain people here.

Frankly, Kei, I've only seen Bluezee treat you with respect, especially towards your skills as a blader. This kind of behaviour is extremely disrespectful.

There's no "secret launch" and the combo sucks, which is the point. To some extent it's a parody of the supposed counters, but really, it's just a laugh at Bluezee.

There's nothing funny about someone abusing their power at the expense of a very respectable user... I can't express my disgust. I'm not easily offended, but this is something else...
(May. 26, 2011  10:29 PM)th!nk Wrote: There's no "secret launch" and the combo sucks, which is the point. To some extent it's a parody of the supposed counters, but really, it's just a laugh at Bluezee.
I still vouch for Time Rook bro.
I'd definitely call it one of the best options, but it doesn't do well enough that I'd call it a counter.
It's an awesome combo and I didn't mean to imply otherwise.
Even though this is an assumption, I would think that most of us believe that this thread is made to imitate Bluezee's attitude, and there should be no reason for that. I support Control_'s thinking in this thread, if this combination is legitamite, then the "secret-launch" should be shown as that's the whole point in sharing a combination, so others can learn/be as successful with the combination. It also doesn't help that Control got a 50% win rate over a 90% win rate like in the thread OP, as shown in his video.

I know that Bluezee needed to change his attitude, we all know it, I'm pretty sure even he knows it, however this was a really "harsh" and could be considered even an immature way of showing it.
I'm not on Bluezee's "side", however, I don't support this type of behaviour which you have adapted either. I think that there is one thing that everybody can agree on though; this attitude and this metagame needs to change.

After everybody else's input on the discussion, I have no idea what to believe anymore.
(May. 26, 2011  10:34 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'd definitely call it one of the best options, but it doesn't do well enough that I'd call it a counter.
It's an awesome combo and I didn't mean to imply otherwise.
No other combination is that consistent for Bluezee or I against LT.
so guize lets leave it at this!!
If i may say please end this conversation now and take it to PM's.

This may sound like a crazy idea but regarding to his 'Secret launch' has anyone actually tried shooting it like the beyblade has been destabilised or when it's lost some speed. The beyblade isn't wobbling but the metal wheel is close to the stadium floor, and the movement of the beyblade acts like a WB. Moving like a less aggresive attack type. Try use shooting techniques out of the box, not just a simple bank or sliding shoot or a tornado stall.

Regarding the results on the first post they are excellent, hopefully more people will provide more results. I honestly think this has potential.
even though it may be a joke, there is a chance that it is not a joke you know, i personally am not going to jump to conclusions so quickly

also, even though i respect bluezee, i personally think he does deserve it a bit though maybe not as harshly (if it is a joke, and note i said a BIT)

i will stop now and wait for kei to post
OKAY! i get it already that people are dissing Kei and what not, but this could be serious! I want to get rid of the "GODS" like every one else, but there are people that can pull a new launch, counter to them, and USE of a dissed off part! I am a beliver and you guys are just jellious that he is GOOD! I SAID THAT! if this IS a joke then, I WILL HAVE NO RESPESCT FOR THE COMMITY OR VETS ON THIS SITE! i have made this point in a lot of places on and off this site, but you guys are taking it to far. call this spam or whatever, but when it comes to something for all of bey kind to find, i will take it if it has good results. we need this, so STOP SPECULATING AND FIND THE TRUTH BEHINED YOUR POST AND THIS COMBO IF POSSIBLE! thank you
(May. 26, 2011  10:39 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: even though it may be a joke, there is a chance that it is not a joke you know, i personally am not going to jump to conclusions so quickly

Theres no way in hell MM would get better results against this compared to LT.
By the way 'Dragon Punisher' completely decimates this whatever it is.
(May. 26, 2011  10:41 PM)Dan Wrote: Theres no way in hell MM would get better results against this compared to LT.

some combos do better against vs some combos then others do :\

edit: also, random chance can help to
I know both combinations very well. I highly doubt it would do better than LT in this situation. :\
lordwolfblade the reason why there is no secret launch is partially due to it being impossible to obtain and use on both sharp and hole flat. However much skill you have can not robotically control such a launch on hole flat, which on this combo is as fast as wide flat and on a stone still sharp. Guys look at the name, its a pee take. The who ratios are inhumane. kei takes the pee out of other counter through implying they are piling up and calling this the final one. Secret launch can not be done otherwise it is illegal. Ok seriously cye and kei, the joke has been taken way too far.
Frankly, I sincerely doubt this "Secret Launch" thing, or this combo. The fact he started talking about it by saying "no one else could do it" supports that.

Originally I said it would be okay, if rude, if it was a good combo. After reading the whole thread, and all of Kei's (and Cye's) posts, I've changed my view. Even if it is somehow legit, this kind of stuff is against the rules, and they, like anyone else, should be dealt with for it. Given the fact Kei is in a position of power, the discipline should be harsher.
Yeah, it's not my place to say this, but it doesn't look like anyone who IS in a place to do something is going to, and frankly, I'm only following Kei's example by ignoring my position.

This is childish and unprofessional. There are countless better ways you could have asked Bluezee to tone things down, he's a reasonable person, and as much as the way he posts comes naturally, I'm sure he would have tried (and was already trying) to tone it down. This is not the way to handle things.

Even if this is real, it's completely out of line.

I'm the first person to say take it to PM's, but apparently Kei think's it's okay to do this kind of thing, given he made the thread, so if anyone's warned for this, it'd be hypocrisy.

The jab at names and counters is fair (though the names make things far easier to remember and post). However, doing so while recommending a bad combo isn't, and the parodying and disrespect towards Bluezee isn't.
Ladies, this is the customizations forum, not a conspiracies theory thread. Surely Kei must know what he's talking about since he has won so many tournaments and has done so much for the community.

It's really disrespectful for all of you to be calling Kei immature and spit on his hard work, calling it "uncalled for". Seriously, have you all no tact? He just gave us an incredible combination with an amazing concept behind it. Appreciate his discovery, don't be hatin' on him.
his discover is incredibly bad. There is nothing to appreciate. Dei yot should read posts on this combo doing absolutely nothing like what it says on the cover.
(May. 26, 2011  10:56 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Ladies, this is the customizations forum, not a conspiracies theory thread. Surely Kei must know what he's talking about since he has won so many tournaments and has done so much for the community.

It's really disrespectful for all of you to be calling Kei immature and spit on his hard work, calling it "uncalled for". Seriously, have you all no tact? He just gave us an incredible combination with an amazing concept behind it. Appreciate his discovery, don't be hatin' on him.

So basically their treating Kei like Bluezee is usually treated? lol.
(May. 26, 2011  10:55 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Secret launch can not be done otherwise it is illegal.

how in the world could it be illegal? especially if you do not know what it is like

a secret launcher on the other hand may be illegal

i agree with Deikailo, and personally i do not think kei is the type of guy to do this

Dan: read my edit in my last post
Has anyone else tested this combo anyways? There aren't many combinations for types of sliding than the current ones, even if I think about it. Until someone can test this combo, I'm not going to believe it. I'd like to see more proof. Serious
wolf; no. Dude, can you not read the concluding paragraph of the OP? It screams sarcasm and insinuates bashing on a rather obvious target.
Dei, what I said goes for you too. You know how much I respect you, but seriously, this isn't funny.

For starters, changing the orientation of Perseus between rounds is against the rules, as such, you can't consider the results as being one bey countering everything. It's more like using two different beys to counter everything. I'm sure Kei knows this, and as such that's one of the reasons I'm calling DarkBull on this.

Kei would be breaking rules even if the combo did work, with the obvious jabs at Bluezee, it's a personal attack on another member.
(May. 26, 2011  11:03 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Has anyone else tested this combo anyways? There aren't many combinations for types of sliding than the current ones, even if I think about it. Until someone can test this combo, I'm not going to believe it. I'd like to see more proof. Serious

Seriously, someone needs to test this. It could be a joke, but if it isn't we could have a top tier MFB Balance combo. Cute
BTW, this is literally the best thread ever.
The point (and part of the joke) is that if anyone's testing is bad, they haven't done "THE SECRET LAUNCH TECHNIQUE".

Seriously, have you guys read the WHOLE thread? You need to.
Deikalio, as much as I respect him, it was immature.

Yes, if the combination does indeed work, that's amazing and kudos to him. However, the imitating Bluezee really brought it out too far. And, you yourself should know that me and Bluezee aren't exactly the best of pals, and that I dislike him. However, basically mocking him was really out of the line.

Kei is knowledgeable, we all know that, he deserves his spot as one of the best admins on the site. However, that doesn't give him an excuse either.
seriously read the thread. I have and even posted a video denying it. I was trying to emphasise the unreality of such a launch which has no proof of existance nor any logical explanation. Kei hasnt once defended his combo once on this thread.