MLMPPCRTTH: The Final Counter

I really agree with you, Deikailo.
GalaxyPegasis77- Dude, you really have no idea, how big an achievement it is, to be able to successfully discover a good combo. In this case, Kei has got an even bigger achievement as he's successfully countered the most dangerous beys in the meta-game.
(May. 26, 2011  2:28 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow! The results are awesome! I really confess, that now, I do respect Gravity Perseus. I never thought it to be a good attack wheel. Yes, I do believe it to be a good wheel, but I never appreciated it, coz I hated it...
Still, its just amazing to see the fall of the Emperors. There had been just so many other members, who had tried to counter it, and finally, a great combo is made! The best part I like about this combo, is that HF/S finally finds some good use... You see, its always good to see something 'bad' collaborating with something almost top tier, so that the combination can take on the current Metagame Rulers.

Thats the truth, Kei has done an amazing job by finding the real counter to the Lightning Tank, I appreciate him for this. None other people have found any real counters to this but Kei has done it, I thank him. I never knew HF/S would have some capability's but it did have on Kei's combo Smile.
Everyone complaining about humility has just not been reading the topics in this section lately, hah.
(May. 26, 2011  3:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Everyone complaining about humility has just not been reading the topics in this section lately, hah.

yeah, and i was trying to stop it, ahhh well.

Kei have you had the time to do more testing? as i would like to see more results
So the MetaGame goes on .
It's nice to see someones combo getting great results against MM and LT .
But that someone is no someone , that someone is Kei !
Kei u are the best, I'm calling this combo the Kei's killer combo from now on, must get TH170 and HF/S so I can test with the other perseus clear wheels, awesome, awesome 100000000000000000000 gold stars for you. I mean it, ego or no ego, this is KILLER I respect you to the multiple universe.
I beg to differ when it comes to MM losing. I have been using a hard banking shot to get a 10-9 score (in Final Counter's favour). I am currently uploading the video.

I was using MF Gravity Perseus TH190 HF/S left v MF Meteo L-Drago T125XF (CH120 broke).

Whilst it is uploading anyone can try MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MB. It totally annihilates Final Counter.
1st page: haha, funny joke
2nd page: people are taking this seriously?
3rd page: hang on, is this maybe for real? *self doubt begins*
4th page: haha, i knew it's a joke. The bait got hooked.
5th page: I no longer know if this is a joke or a serious thread.
(May. 26, 2011  6:35 PM)ControL_ Wrote: I beg to differ when it comes to MM losing. I have been using a hard banking shot to get a 10-9 score (in Final Counter's favour). I am currently uploading the video.

I was using MF Gravity Perseus TH190 HF/S left v MF Meteo L-Drago T125XF (CH120 broke).

Whilst it is uploading anyone can try MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MB. It totally annihilates Final Counter.

You must be launching wrong.
(May. 26, 2011  6:57 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  6:35 PM)ControL_ Wrote: I beg to differ when it comes to MM losing. I have been using a hard banking shot to get a 10-9 score (in Final Counter's favour). I am currently uploading the video.

You must be launching wrong.
In fact I am not. It IS Sharp mode, and it's not me launching wrong, it must be Kei. In the video you will see how to launch MM to provide knock outs.

There is no technique behind 190HF/S on sharp.

It's when Hole flat is in mode, everything becomes crazy tricky.

MM on XF strikes the middle constantly and Final Counter goes flying.

(May. 19, 2011  2:49 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: "It's easy for someone to say that other people aren't getting good results because they can't control their combo."

(May. 19, 2011  12:05 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Bluezee: I don't care if he got pissed over spinning tops. Also, I'm pretty sure it will never be the case that I don't know how to control a part.

(May. 19, 2011  1:24 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: It's easy for someone to say that other people aren't getting good results because they can't control their combo.
Edit: This thread is utterly disgusting. We do have rules. I think Bluezee was fully justified, and what he's done is verifiable.

Honestly, I've lost a lot of respect for a bunch of you here, this is childish, immature, and disgraceful.

I'm not normally one to take this kind of thing seriously, but if you read my post further down this page, I've responded with most of my thoughts.
OK, I think Kei is just pulling our leg. The thread and the combo are just a big joke.
(May. 26, 2011  8:56 PM)-Vulcan- Wrote: OK, I think Kei is just pulling our leg. The thread and the combo are just a big joke.
That may be possible. LRF is much faster than HF/S and KO's it quite a lot...

I don't actually know what to think now but i'm going to stick with it being real.
Aha i know what hes up
jokes but i don't see fs can'tbe used it has stamina and defence
You guys can't possibly be launching right since neither Kei nor I have revealed the secret launch technique.
Guys, if this is just a big complex joke, it's a completely uncalled for jab at certain members. I honestly don't think Kei would make a thread like that if the combo didn't work, but then, the CW thing is kinda suss...

And those that are treating it like that and "playing along", these people don't need to share their combo's with you.

I'm just saying, they've backed up the launch claims perfectly well. Plenty of people have seen it at tourneys. It's just that you need technique to make it work, I don't see what's so hard to understand, I've always taken this as a given. If you want to argue that's carp, I'd simply direct you to the fact that Slide Shooting is a Technique.

I honestly thought this argument was finished...

@Cye: Please, don't try to re-start that argument/train of discussion. It's bloody pathetic. You know I respect you, but you can't start arguments by bringing up something like that.
(May. 26, 2011  9:14 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: You guys can't possibly be launching right since neither Kei nor I have revealed the secret launch technique.
Which is utterly ridiculous and disgusting.

Are you not doing the exact thing Bluezee once did?

This combo does utterly shamefully against everything and in the reign of 230, Bluezee knew the LT but didn't say it for a little while. He was yelled out and he unleashed it, are you saying you are waiting for some sort of fame and attention before revealing a "secret launching technique". It sounds childish that no one else can properly access a revolutionary combo.
(May. 26, 2011  9:26 PM)ControL_ Wrote: It sounds childish that no one else can properly access a revolutionary combo.

QFT.
Okay, so the whole thread is a joke, about Bluezee

Which, coming from a Committee member, is completely and utterly disgusting. He backed up what he said with videos, and others can back it up from seeing him and others use it at tourneys. Plus, taking this sort of attitude towards another member is COMPLETELY against the rules, and it seems like you consider yourself above them.

I don't understand what is so hard to understand about TECHNIQUE playing a part in battles. You know what else is a special launch? SLIDE SHOOTING, god knows what would've happened if Bluezee had posted that.

I understand that Bluezee might annoy people with his enthusiasm and hyperbole, but honestly, the guy has contributed a bunch of great combo's, and has done a load of testing to back them up. The fact he's being laughed at for making them sound a bit grander than they should be is completely and utterly disgusting.
There are better ways to get people to change their behaviour than annoying them and provoking them to reaction.

Frankly, he tests a lot, he contributes combo's, and last time I checked he was Ranked #3. That's not exactly someone not worthy of respect. Maybe he does have an ego, but for one, it's partially understandable, and secondly, he always means well, unlike various others around here. In my opinion, he deserves our respect. you can be respectful and ask someone to tone down the hyperbole without being rude and insulting.

Sorry if I'm taking it the wrong way, and it isn't just a joke, but still, it's pretty bloody disgusting behaviour anyway.

If I were him, I'd leave, but as me, I personally hope he stays, stops sharing combo's, and keeps winning at tourneys, just to make a point.

Frankly, all this shows to me is that his opinions towards a lot of you is completely correct... He might have an ego, but he doesn't do anything like this.

The fact it's being done by a committee member and other mods/committee members are completely okay with it is disgusting. It's obviously against the rules, and frankly, I don't think it sends the right message at all. Sure, I can't do a damn thing about it, but if there's one thing I hate, it's when people abuse their power for the sake of belittling or otherwise harming others. That's what's happening here, as far as I can see.
What evidence did anyone ever show that they had a different launch?
It's not neccessarily a secret launch and no one claimed it was. Fact is, the combo (LT) works when they use it at tourneys and in testing, and people can vouch for that.
What do you mean the combo works? Through testing and with a normal launch this combo fails, as my video shows.

Blitz too just jumped in doing some testing too. He is an extremely unconfident LT user yet he can still win with it. So can I and I see no point hiding a secret launch just because you want to win BeyDays. Wasn't Bluezee one to do such a move to destroy 230? Yet he knew (partially due to WBO bombardment) that keeping this secret AND letting everyone else know it existed was not right. You are not doing the right thing, tell us the "secret launch" or tell us the truth. Otherwise this combo is actually one with 0% win rate and for private viewing only.

This thread reminds me of Bluezee once, but he has changed and this thread is in the past.