MFB: Limited :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion

My tests are different?
Duo Cancer 230D vs Burn Cancer 230D
Alternating launches. Swap parts each 10 rounds.
Duo wins: 19/20(all OS)
Burn wins: 1/20(all KO)
Duo Win Percentage: 95%

Duo Cancer 230D vs Scythe Cancer 230D
Alternating launches. Swap parts each 10 rounds.
Duo wins:17/20 (all OS)
Scythe wins:3/20(all OS)
Duo Win Percentage:85%
Yes the Burn tests look legit. Those Scythe ones must not be right. Look at the Scythe thread. There's no way it could get that much against Scythe. I 'll be posting my tests to show you.
It might be something with molds or wear? Because I swear, I get a few rotations each time Duo OS'es :\. I guess I can make a video.
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
It might be different launches or molds or something, because I get at least a few rotations with Duo.
Um... That's weird same happens to my Scythe. It'd be great if some other member could do tests with this? Just to see the results...
Ok let me add to the confusion.

Scythe Cygnus 230D vs Duo Cancer 230D
Duo Cancer: 10 wins (10 OS, 0 KO)
Scythe Cygnus: 10 wins (9 OS, 1 KO)
round by round (Click to View)
My launch is fairly violent which might be the reason for the 2 rounds with KO's but neither was immediate or even early in the round. I'm surprised neither of you had any. but with 20 rounds track & tip swapped after 10 rounds this is what I ended up with... a draw.
MOLD DIFFERENCES!!!!

VIRGO ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

YAY!!!

okay, seriously, can we get weights and pictures of each respective Duo and Scythe? Maybe they both are affected by mold differences.
(Dec. 30, 2013  3:42 AM)Kujikato Wrote: MOLD DIFFERENCES!!!!

VIRGO ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

YAY!!!

okay, seriously, can we get weights and pictures of each respective Duo and Scythe? Maybe they both are affected by mold differences.
I could take a pic of my duo if it will help?
I actually just ordered a gram scale a few days ago so it should be here hopefully by the new year as it's from within the US. So when it gets here I'll be sure to post weights of them. The Scythe was from the Legendary Bladers set with Variares and Jade Jupiter, if that matters. I'll take pictures if you actually want them too.
I don't have a camera nor do I have scales. Sorry I'm no use here, haha. But that does sound legit.
(Dec. 30, 2013  3:45 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I could take a pic of my duo if it will help?

pretty sure he's refering to Shining God MS, Galaxy Blade, and I. Seeing we're the ones who posted the tests.
Actually, weights of Duo and Scythe will help tremendously, if you supply tests to go with them. Because without tests, we just have a measurement that has no meaning.

So. If we can get:

Weights of both Scythe and Duo
Pictures of both:
Upper
Bottom
Side
Side (rotated 90 degrees)
3/4ths
A side by side test (mirror matchup)
'Benchmarking' (matchup against a proven combo like Burn or Earth)

That might help in determining the test result differences. I'm pretty sure it makes sense why I'm asking for these:

Determine if:
Weight
or
Molds
is what creates a superior Scythe or Duo
Sounds good will have it done tomorrow (EDIT: well weights when my scale gets here). Burn Cygnus 230SD work for both Galaxy and ShiningGMS?

VIRGO ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

YAY!!!

I don't know if this is helpful or not but here…
Duo:
Scyth:
I have the Hasbro metal fury Duo which I can take pictures of, do tests and benchmarks if you'd like.
I'm also not sure if this will help, but these are weights from Ingulit's thread: Scythe 34.14g.

I just noticed, if we could get the weight of Duo. We could post it in the Weight thread.
(Dec. 30, 2013  4:07 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: I have the Hasbro metal fury Duo which I can take pictures of, do tests and benchmarks if you'd like.
only helps if you have Scythe as well, as these are comparison tests...
Oh i have scythe, TT one,not hasbro one
This is Limited. So a TT wouldn't do, haha.

VIRGO ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

YAY!!!

Please don't jump to mold differences conclusions. It isn't helpful, and honestly it's often misleading (I still haven't got over people calling B: D bearing condition/wear-in "molding differences"). I know it was probably a joke but yeah, hasbro are not known for actual mold differences, usually that is all sorted by the time they get the molds. Also, kinda iffy about the actual existence of 5min virgo - there never was more than a couple of people's word that the whole thing was based upon from what Dan found by looking into it, but that's something for another day I think.

Weights would be really good though, again guys good, suitable scales and calibration weights for them are really cheap off ebay! IIRC together they only cost me as much as a beyblade soooo
I got some tests!

MF-F Scythe Cancer SA165WD vs MF-F Burn Cancer SA165WD

Scythe: 10/10 (All OS's, 0 KO's)
Burn: 0/10 (0 OS's, 0 KO's)
Ties: 1

Scythe win rate: 100%

Tracks and tips swapped at round 5.
I'd think all these tests and discussion probably belong in the Scythe and/or Duo threads, by the way guys. I appreciate it all but yeah, best to keep discussion in the relevant spots.
I agree with th!nk. Also Kaizer, SA165 is banned in limited...

Well it's still relevant for comparing Sythe to burn I guess.