MF-M Duo Cygnus 230 MB

(May. 13, 2012  12:30 AM)Granblue Wrote: So you did use WB? Or did you mean MB?
And did you only use this, use it a lot, or just barely use it?
The only time I didn't use it was against EpicLibra7 because I knew the he was going to use Diablo RF (he did), and used MF-H Duo Aquario RS (and won).
So you did actually use WB?
(May. 13, 2012  12:38 AM)Granblue Wrote: So you did actually use WB?
Check out my edit.
Why 230 over TH170? I've tried the combo against DuoTH170MB (220 height) and the TH170 always wins, is there a particular reason why 230 is preferred?
@Granblue: I've never tried JB on it. It could work, by personally, I think MB will have more stamina than JB.

Hitsugiya: That's great. Congratulations on the win.

gibsonmac: Because for this specific combo, 230 > TH170. That's the only particular reason for it. A higher track allows a little more Force Grind.

EDIT: I updated the OP with a little fun.

[Image: Duogram.png]
This by far has to be one of my top 3 favorite combos in MFB. The effectiveness is amazing. The only thing I see being an issue with this is spin-stealers and attackers to be quite honest. Unfortunately for me, I don't have much of a chance to use it to its full potential other than when I practice with Bluezee and ask him to not use attackers or spin-stealers because everyone out here uses attack now lol.
This combination seems very good even great. It too is one of my top 3 combinations.
Solo Spin Comparisons - From Least to Greatest

MF-H Duo Aquario 230JB
~ 3:35 ~ 3:39 ~ 4:01
MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB
~ 3:36 ~ 3:37 ~ 3:56
Really? ill do the same test to see if they compare.
That OP almost made my cry in joy Wink
Just like the old days, thank you Uwik lol.
Did Arupaeo tell you about this because we worked on it as soon as Zero-G came out?
Basically it has a really long outspin because added momentum of the spinning stadium, which adds more force to the "hammer".

Referring to my first sentence, I mean how much work that you put into it. That is one of my favourite things to do lol.
I did a couple tests. MB stands for MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB and JB stands for MF-H Duo Aquario 230 JB.

MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB V/S MF-H Duo Aquario 230 JB

Solo spin for MB: 3 min and 25 sec
Solo spin for JB: 3 min and 35 sec

MB vs MLD CH120 EWD: It took MB 56 sec to take down MLD CH120 EWD
JB vs MLD CH120 EWD: JB couldn't beat this combo.

MB vs Phantom Cygnus BGrin: It took MB 58 sec to take down this combo.
JB vs Phantom Cygnus BGrin: It took JB 1 min and 2 sec to take down this combo.

MB vs Flash Escolpio GB145 RF: MB lasted 4 sec before being taken down.
JB vs Flash Escolpio GB145 RF: JB lasted 1.5 sec before being taken down.

This just proves that JB has a better SOLO spin then MB but MB has almost better everything else.
I need to use this at a tournament if it is so good
(May. 16, 2012  2:04 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I need to use this at a tournament if it is so good

This combination works very well. It is one of my top 3-5 combos.
One battle tests aren't really going to prove that something has a better "everything else"..
And the time it takes to beat a combination (or be beaten by a combination) doesn't really show how good it is, either haha.
I'm intent on doing some formal tests tomorrow, since my sister going to sleep and my parents force me to stop blading...if you could do some that would be much appreciated.
(May. 14, 2012  1:18 PM)Spin-Sonic Wrote: The only thing I see being an issue with this is spin-stealers and attackers to be quite honest.

Attackers, I agree, and to a certain point Spin Stealers as well. But as it stands right now, there's only 4 Spin Stealers tests done on this, and it's still far from being enough to represent for the general audience.

I personally think that it should at least get 40-60% win rate against Spin Stealers, you know because Spin Stealers are notorious for having half win rate.

Perhaps, if there are more Spin Stealer tests done on this, it will be more accurate. I, myself, couldn't be bothered doing Spin Stealer tests. They're way too boring and can drag on for hours.

(May. 16, 2012  1:50 AM)othellog Wrote: Did Arupaeo tell you about this because we worked on it as soon as Zero-G came out?
Basically it has a really long outspin because added momentum of the spinning stadium, which adds more force to the "hammer".

Just a casual mention that you guys tried it on Zero G, and that it did very well.
i will also use this combo, but is it a risk to use it against attack types???
This combo lose to attack type especially the ones using Flash, Variares & Blitz.

(May. 16, 2012  5:36 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: i will also use this combo, but is it a risk to use it against attack types???

It is now if you announce it to the world like that haha (and not just against attack types). Anyway, how it fares against attack types are in the OP. Use it in your own discretion.
(May. 16, 2012  5:45 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(May. 16, 2012  5:36 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: i will also use this combo, but is it a risk to use it against attack types???

It is now if you announce it to the world like that haha (and not just against attack types). Anyway, how it fares against attack types are in the OP. Use it in your own discretion.

just saw the OP, that looks cool, thanks i will use this at the tourney
If only more people would test Spin Stealers against this, I mean, most people who have Duo should have LDG, so I can't understand why it's not tested as much as the others have been.
Sorry if this sounds rude, but at a london tourney yesterday, I used MF-L Gravity Perseus ATK BD145EDS against this combo twice and I won 3-0 both times. I believe this is a counter to this combo.
Gravity was on left spin?
Yes it was.

Bleik there are quite a lot of counters to this combo already, mainly spin-equalizers like; Gravity Perseus BD145 EDS/RDF/MF, Meteo L-Drago ED145/CH120 EWD, L-Drago Guardian BD145 LRF/RF and others. However, when using most of this combos there is still a chance they can be KO'ed by Duo. When new combos are revealed, counters are made...
Which is better Duo aquario 230 D or Duo aquario 230 MB? Like which is better to go against Attack, defense and stamina\
Edit: Do not answer this
(May. 30, 2012  1:52 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Which is better Duo aquario 230 D or Duo aquario 230 MB? Like which is better to go against Attack, defense and stamina\
Edit: Do not answer this

From now on either use ask a question get an answer or just PM me. Getting topics off subject is a good way to get warned.