MF-M Duo Cygnus 230 MB

A couple of Arupaeo's tests from his post here

MF-H Duo Kerbecs 230 MB vs. Saramanda Ifraid B:D Arupaeo's Test
MF-H Duo Kerbecs 230 MB: 10 wins (10 OS)
Saramanda Ifraid B:D: 0 win
Duo win percentage: 100%

MF-H Duo Kerbecs 230 MB vs VariAres 145 R2F (Left) Arupaeo's Test
VariAres 145 R2F (Left): 10 Wins (7 KO , 3 OS)
MF-H Duo Kerbecs 230 MB: 10 Wins (4 KO , 6 OS)
Duo win percentage: 50%
This combo really did help me. This was a crazy good bey.
As promised, a video vs Phantom Orion B:D
Used this in a tournament and I won with ease, will it be added to the competitive metal fight beyblade Combos thread
Is this still really good
Well no Zero-G parts have been approved for play, and no parts have been banned in a long time, AND as you can see, a lot of people say it's good..so what do you think? O_O
Soooooo sorry
I lost using this with Aquario to a stock Phantom Orion today 3-0... very odd, he got a very good B: D mold obviously. but I've beaten it with stock L-Drago Destroy very easy and Guardian L-Drago S130 cs/jb. but I saw him pull that stock Phantom today and was like well this will be easy, and nope...
As time progresses, when a good combo is revealed, counters will be made. There are numerous counters for this combo already. It is by no means invincible, yet it doesn't change the fact that it's still a good combo with a decent winning rate.

Duo vs Phantom is tricky business. Weight + balance comes into heavy consideration. You don't know which one you opponent has, although, in general, it most cases, it should be able to take down Phantom B: D without any trouble. In the future, if you see a stock Phantom B: D, it's always always always always always a green light for you to use an attack combo, and not battle a pure stamina combo with a hybrid.
were there ever any Duo on Duo testings?
Any testing done is in the OP. There is a Duo vs Duo result there.
Speaking of counters, i tested this, quite some time ago:

MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB (Used) vs. MF Meteo L-Drago ED145 EWD (Near MINT)
Stalled:
Banked:
Duo win percentage: 20%

Yeah, this counters pretty much every 230 combo, LeeDraciel first made it to counter Basalt 230 CS. However, when banked, Duo has a better chance as the combo is incredibly easy to KO.
OP has been updated with the new results. I have separated all the spin stealers into a different category.
In the OP, under the "vs Attack" results in the BB-10, for my test with Duo vs. MF-H Variares R145RF, it says it was 25 to 15 XD
When actually, Duo got 6 Wins and Variares got 14 Cute
(May. 02, 2012  12:02 PM)Granblue Wrote: In the OP, under the "vs Attack" results in the BB-10, for my test with Duo vs. MF-H Variares R145RF, it says it was 25 to 15 XD
When actually, Duo got 6 Wins and Variares got 14 Cute

You submitted 2 sets of results on 2 different occasions
1st result 9 W - 11 L
2nd result 6 W - 14 L

which totals to 15 W - 25 L
I said that you could just replace it, but since it has basically the same percentage, I'm fine with it Tongue_out
Yes, but I said, I'll count ALL results to be fair. Good / Bad. Your good result could be someone else's bad result and vice versa.
I've been playing around with a little combination, and it seems to rival this one pretty well. From my formal tests, it's been just as good, if not better, haha.
MF-H Duo Aquario 230JB :]
Does this mean that almost any "Ball" tip just rocks for Duo 230?!
I don't know if it deserves its own thread seeing as it's just a twist on this one. Yall's thoughts on the combo though?
Sadly no i tried it with WB and it was horrible.. Tired
Haha, did you have a JB to test it out with? Tongue_out
(May. 11, 2012  5:01 AM)Granblue Wrote: Haha, did you have a JB to test it out with? Tongue_out

It works? I o_0 ill have to test it out in the morning
Haha zero g equivalent? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXFdJpcN...ata_player
you sholdent Double post just Edit your first one
I used MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB at Blader Jam 6.0 today and placed first. Thanks a lot Uwik.

Edit: MB
So you did use WB? Or did you mean MB?
And did you only use this, use it a lot, or just barely use it?