MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

Do you guys know where to get the LRF as i can not find it
Ask this question in the 'Ask a Question Get an Answer thread'
I honestly dont find the point of counters I mean they do relatively well against the beys they're supposed to counter but get shredded and tossed around by normal combos .
seriously its not like every blader in the world will use the same combo that being the one you wish to counter.
this combo is great and has its weaknesses so get over it Who brought the freaking weakness/combo thing back anyways!
Well you're supposed to find a combos weakness so you look for counters.
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:36 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well you're supposed to find a combos weakness so you look for counters.

but at the end of the day who actually uses those combos(counters)
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:41 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:36 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well you're supposed to find a combos weakness so you look for counters.

last time I checked the counter to this MF Gravity Perseus BD145 CS (Left) can take out a variety of things....
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:43 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

last time I checked the counter to this MF Gravity Perseus BD145 CS (Left) can take out a variety of things....

yeah but can be taken out by A lot of things too PM me.

I do.
(Aug. 02, 2011  5:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

I do.

And exactly how successful are you with that
19th ranked worldwide actually. (What Deikailo should say)
she could have gotten that far with other beys you know so let her speak for herself. I asked her how successful she was with the counters!
This is not the place to discuss counters. This has been said repeatedly. Stop.
H8R Wrote:And exactly how successful are you with that
From my experience from playing one of her counters Lightning LDrago counters: meh.
Very well could not been her best available one, who knows.

Shadow Scythe: there is so much that makes that point irrelevant.

End the counter discussions, it is so annoying.
(Aug. 02, 2011  11:34 PM)Dan Wrote:
H8R Wrote:And exactly how successful are you with that
From my experience from playing one of her counters Lightning LDrago counters: meh.
Very well could not been her best available one, who knows.
MF Big Bang Pegasis D125(W/X)F was a counter for L Drago BD145LRF, not RF, which is what you used. LRF cuts through the center more than RF does, and that combination was designed to gain way too much speed on the ridge to push LLD BD145LRF out when it made its way to the ridge. My combo needs time to achieve the speed necessary for it to push LDD out, which it gets while LRF is "attacking" in the center, but RF has a tendency to make wider circles, so it cuts BBP off before it can max out in speed. This is from my observation anyway.

Being the only person who has seen both Dan and Bluezee play Lightning L Drago BD145RF/LRF, I have to say that Dan plays it better than Bluezee with RF.

If you want to know my success with other counters, you can PM me, but it does a disservice to this discussion to continue asking about them here.
Just so you don't ignore Bluezees question:

(Aug. 02, 2011  11:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Being the only person who has seen both Dan and Bluezee play Lightning L Drago BD145RF/LRF, I have to say that Dan plays it better than Bluezee with RF.

not to sound atrociously obnoxious can you clarify what you mean? The sentence has two routes. In my defense, Bluezee wants to know but he can't PM you and it seems you've ignored my PM so posting it here basically demands an answer since bluez wants to know.
Well, MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF sure has had its time!
I'm just looking back at this, and I'm certain this combination is practically in the dust now, what a shame. I'm happy about it though..

Oh! Just in case some of you got the wrong idea, here is a Private Message from me to Bluezee back in March where I'm telling him about my cool new combo!!!
[Image: picture13st.png]

And then here is him later saying we were using the same combination, and Deikailo tells me this wasn't true and he hadn't touched the combination MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF until I told him about it:
[Image: picture12tq.png]

Now that that is settled..

Yeah, just felt like Necro'ing for this tid-bit of info.
:V Plus I'm seriously bored today.
Funny how dei still ignored the question lol. This thread is probably one of the biggest Beyblade turn out in the history of beyblade :V. I mean, 40 pages for one combo? Legendary. Props to Bluezee whom changed the game around. At first it was basalt dominated then he, bluezee, made an simple combo that changed the metagame forever. Simply making attack combos and knowing how to use it to defeat basalt. This combo lead the metagame making it more calm using attack. Thanks Bluezee.
(Oct. 12, 2011  12:52 AM)® Wrote: Funny how dei still ignored the question lol. This thread is probably one of the biggest Beyblade turn out in the history of beyblade :V. I mean, 40 pages for one combo? Legendary. Props to Bluezee whom changed the game around. At first it was basalt dominated then he, bluezee, made an simple combo that changed the metagame forever. Simply making attack combos and knowing how to use it to defeat basalt. This combo lead the metagame making it more calm using attack. Thanks Bluezee.

Yeah, but with monsters like Blitz and Variares running the show, this combo is preeeety outdated. Tongue_out
(Oct. 12, 2011  12:52 AM)® Wrote: Funny how dei still ignored the question lol. This thread is probably one of the biggest Beyblade turn out in the history of beyblade :V. I mean, 40 pages for one combo? Legendary. Props to Bluezee whom changed the game around. At first it was basalt dominated then he, bluezee, made an simple combo that changed the metagame forever. Simply making attack combos and knowing how to use it to defeat basalt. This combo lead the metagame making it more calm using attack. Thanks Bluezee.
Bluezee never used this combo in tournaments until late March and April. I've only seen him use this a few times. What question am I even ignoring? He doesn't need my validation; Dan doesn't lie.

Those weren't even all of the PMs, just the more important ones. Also, I've seen BOTH of them play with this combo and Dan has mastered it. Bluezee self KO'd twice in the final battle in the Kings Games tournament in April AS SEEN ON VIDEO.
Nope, here in Indonesia, we still use it. but the more experienced bladers are turning to VariAres, Blitz, Beat, Detroy, Meteo, AKA all Basalt 230 CS killers cause that defense/stamina combo is SPAMMED here.
Oook ook DeiNanny please. :V I get it. Dont feel like arguing now. kk?

@ Inzori: Im intruiged about your metagame, so what you're saying is that theres attack vs attack and few Basalt230 users? Since you said more experienced users using attack. Just curious.
More Basalt 230 CS Users than anything, Parents, Kids, Teens, all use that. only Me, Blitz Inzori, wpardin, Tonton, and some others use Attackers unless against Basalt BD145 CS, then i switch to Earth Aquario AD145 SD or my secret counter

and when i say more experienced as in having more experience than others