MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

.. Now it sounds like you're putting the combination down because you apparently can't use it properly.
I don't understand what you're trying to achieve here, could you clarify?
I have no personal knowledge of how this combo works against things like Basalt and Hell, I'm just saying for beating a traditional sort of Stamina combo I think I'd prefer to use a traditional Attack combo as it seems more consistent.
So things like Gravity 100RF? Which will be completely smacked by most current top-tiers? Alright, as for every person who doesn't have that problem stick to this combination. If it doesn't work for you (to everyman) don't use it.
Can someone tell me if they tested eagle against this l drago combo
(Jul. 08, 2011  6:46 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I have no personal knowledge of how this combo works against things like Basalt and Hell, I'm just saying for beating a traditional sort of Stamina combo I think I'd prefer to use a traditional Attack combo as it seems more consistent.

That I completely agree with, as long as by traditional, you mean LTSC. Those are murdered by basalt+BD145CS/MB (though I dislike MB), Hell+BD145 (preferrably CS), 230 and TH170, all of which are bloody everywhere, and the traditional attack combos used to beat them also lose to all of these. Uncertain

Edit: Fix'd.

(Jul. 08, 2011  7:04 PM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: Can someone tell me if they tested eagle against this l drago combo

Eagle is the hasbro name for the Aquila clear wheel. You don't test against clear wheels. Furthermore, if you bother to read the thread you can find all of the testing with a decent search.
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:07 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  6:46 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I have no personal knowledge of how this combo works against things like Basalt and Hell, I'm just saying for beating a traditional sort of Stamina combo I think I'd prefer to use a traditional Attack combo as it seems more consistent.

That I completely agree with, as long as by traditional, you mean LTSC. Those are murdered by basalt+BD145CS/MB (though I dislike MB), Hell+BD145 (preferrably CS), 230, TH170, and most BD145CS combo's, all of which are bloody everywhere, and the traditional attack combos used to beat them also lose to all of these. Uncertain

(Jul. 08, 2011  7:04 PM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: Can someone tell me if they tested eagle against this l drago combo

Eagle is the hasbro name for the Aquila clear wheel. You don't test against clear wheels. Furthermore, if you bother to read the thread you can find all of the testing with a decent search.

I think he means Earth Eagle
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:07 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Perhaps he was referring to Earth Aquila 145WD. However, with a decent search the results can be easily found.
Edit : Beaten by LibraEagle
Really! I meant earth eagle 145wd against lightning l dragobd145 rf
Maybe you should carping say that then?

It's still a stupid question, and you should still get out

Earth Aquila 145WD is not only not top-tier (not with that CW), but it's not exactly hard to beat. Especially with Lightning at this height. Uncertain
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: That I completely agree with, as long as by traditional, you mean LTSC. Those are murdered by basalt+BD145CS/MB (though I dislike MB), Hell+BD145 (preferrably CS), 230, TH170, and most BD145CS combo's, all of which are bloody everywhere, and the traditional attack combos used to beat them also lose to all of these. Uncertain
LTD/SC completely murder BD145 combinations.. :\
Hmm, I always did well against them in testing, at least with Basalt BD145CS. :\
Also, I managed to off one with it at my tourney, but yeah, maybe that's basalt. Edited, anyway.
LOL strange
When I face MF-H Basalt Kerbec BD145CS vs. Earth Cancer 100WD, Basalt is completely slaughtered and Earth is left with a ridiculous amount of spin left!
Yeah, I dunno. Maybe basalt was KOing it or something, I don't remember, but it was one of the reasons I was scared of basalt BD145CS. I was using 85, though, and earth just kept grinding against BD145 and losing stamina.
Uncertain
I'll have another go when I have time, it's not that relevant here though. To be related, I do tend to do abnormally well with Basalt BD145CS against a few things, this is sometimes one of them (I have a lot of trouble KOing it, but I can OS it). That was discussed pages back though.
No, in tournaments BD145 completely slaughters LTSC as everyone first realised when MF Hell BD145WD, MF-H Basalt BD145MB (can consistently KO Earth 85WD) ect. The same with 230, BD145's plastic collision is dominant.

In general testing, BD145 murders 85 combos, that's why they are ditched.
To tell you the truth, BD145 does work against low track combos. If I recall, I was going up against Arupaeos MFH-BasaltBull90RS at the double tourney. When LLD hitted Basalt it titlted then I saw BD145 pushing it out to the stadium. Also there was no metal contact at all. So McFrown, you're wrong about BD145 never get under 100 or something like that.
RS is way taller than SD though.
But, basalt overhangs more afaik, and it was on 90, instead of 100.
ah just measured them both and basalt is lower; you're right, my mistake
Especially when against this lightning, rs i'snt suitable. In a battle of spin sharing, rs always falls first. Rs will stay in the stadium but get os'ed anyway. At least sd can OS.
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:44 AM)Hero Wrote: 5-10% can be the difference in winning, no?

True, the point is it doesn't justify how being in multi-hit means it performs significantly worse. IIRC in the testing it was a 1 win difference, easily enough to be left up to chance.
(Jul. 08, 2011  8:18 PM)ControL_ Wrote: No, in tournaments BD145 completely slaughters LTSC as everyone first realised when MF Hell BD145WD, MF-H Basalt BD145MB (can consistently KO Earth 85WD) ect. The same with 230, BD145's plastic collision is dominant.

In general testing, BD145 murders 85 combos, that's why they are ditched.
Okay then, would you like a video saying otherwise? I mean it makes no sense to me how you get those results. The metal would be in constant contact with BD145 meaning Basalt is destabilized like hell. I'll post a video in the near future.
Basalt doesn't get destabilised by that, the stamina bey loses a buttload of stamina....

EDIT: Oops, this is wrong
Alright, I guess a video now would be good as I don't feel like being bashed or argued with. It will be up shortly.
Don't worry, just re-tried it, you're right.

Maybe I was beating them by KO before, eh.