Results:
Round 1 : Draw
Round 2 : Basalt win, OS by about 1 second
Round 3: Draw
Round 4: Basalt win, OS by about 1-2 seconds
Round 5 : Draw
Round 6: LLD win, OS by about 2 seconds
Round 7: LLD win, OS by about 1 second.
Round 8: Basalt win, OS by about 2 seconds.
Round 9: LLD wins, OS by about 1 second, after Basalt scraped.
Round 10: Basalt win, OS by about 3 seconds..

No K.Os ? That's weird... Basalt 145WD gets knocked about a foot away...

Equipment used: TT Launcher Grip, BB-10 Stadium, Beylauncher L/R, Beylauncher L.
Your supposed to redo draws...
Since I see alot of posts saying that Earth/thunder 100SD does well i am doing tests atm with most of the season one metal wheels on 100SD.
(Jul. 08, 2011  11:47 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Thunder Aquario 100SD vs MF-H Lightning L Drago BD145RF
LLD wins: 17 (All KO's)
Thunder wins: 3(All OS)
The times when thunder one there was at least 1 wall save going on , but LLD smashes around thunder like its a rag doll.

and most posts say the earth 100sd gets owned by this , what have you been reading? and there was a vid as well.
(Jul. 12, 2011  3:13 AM)BHorogium Wrote: MF LLDBD145LRF vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85CS
Results:
Round 1 : Draw
Round 2 : Basalt win, OS by about 1 second
Round 3: Draw
Round 4: Basalt win, OS by about 1-2 seconds
Round 5 : Draw
Round 6: LLD win, OS by about 2 seconds
Round 7: LLD win, OS by about 1 second.
Round 8: Basalt win, OS by about 2 seconds.
Round 9: LLD wins, OS by about 1 second, after Basalt scraped.
Round 10: Basalt win, OS by about 3 seconds..

No K.Os ? That's weird... Basalt 145WD gets knocked about a foot away...

Equipment used: TT Launcher Grip, BB-10 Stadium, Beylauncher L/R, Beylauncher L.

Thanks alot! But the draws needs redo. Thanks again!
I will redo after I eat dinner..
(Jul. 12, 2011  3:18 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  11:47 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Thunder Aquario 100SD vs MF-H Lightning L Drago BD145RF
LLD wins: 17 (All KO's)
Thunder wins: 3(All OS)
The times when thunder one there was at least 1 wall save going on , but LLD smashes around thunder like its a rag doll.

and most posts say the earth 100sd gets owned by this , what have you been reading? and there was a vid as well.

Sorry I saw the posts saying that Thunder beats this. And a Mc Frown video.
Just to clear things up it was meant to be in a fun voice Tongue_out but Mcfrown claimed that this got owned by thunder100SD so dan made a video of earth100SD vs this combo and it got smashed so it was directed at how earth does well. But when i tested i got different results. Hopefully that clears things up Grin
Okay I am doing test with other wheels to see if it works K, bro.
MF LLDBD145LRF vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85CS Draw Redos:

Round 1: LLD win, OS.
Round 2: Basalt win, OS.
Round 3: Basalt win, OS.
What condition is your LRF in? Mint/semi-worn perform worse than rather worn (basically anything past semi-worn)
Uhhh... near mint I think? Still has all of the "star lines" and I haven't used it too much... Other than the tests, about 15-20 battles.
Equipment used

Tests against Flame Cancer100SD

Tests against Meteo L-Drago 100SD
Tests against Burn Cancer100SD
this is my shooting of MFLLDBD145LRF, note dont bother about my voice, it sounds weird on video
http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390...gtests.mp4
I understand what you're doing there, I suggest you either get it down to a habit (make launch #2 a constant) or bank as it seems you will lose a fair bit of stamina hitting those walls. Then again, you would have a bey in the middle, so I think the pattern might die instantly.. Do you mind making a video of how it does against a beyblade?
well, i would but i want to keep my LRF in a good condition cause i have a national tournament on the 16th, mind if i use RF?
Alright, not a problem.
I'm jealous of these national tournaments you people have. And bumping to hide the surprising amount of bad threads.

I still get close to these results with a lightly-worn LRF, spun 15 times max. So I don't know about you, B Horogium.
Does this bey have any weaknesses I don't know if they were already stated but I was to lazy to read the whole thread I apoligize for that Tired. In the sister thread (MLD CH120XF) the weakness to that is high grip attackers.So what counter-act this? I want to know this cause someone is guna use this in a tournament in a couple of days. THANKS! Smile
Look around the forum and you will find some.
MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS (left spin) is the best (it has a thread).
After that, maybe MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF/WF.
(Jul. 15, 2011  8:52 AM)th!nk Wrote: MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS (left spin) is the best (it has a thread).
After that, maybe MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF/WF.

I would have to disagree on that one my friend. LLDBD145LRF beats Basalt Kerbecs 230MF if you shoot it the same way against it, I.E: Tornado Stalling. Complete KO. As for Gravity Perseus, sure, it does well but MF-H LDD 230CS does the best against it. I specifically made it to counter this combo and anything else left spinning.
Yeah, but most things do worse, and I worked out the tornado stalling thing myself after a while Wink. TH195WF does above 50% against it in that situation, though (and better if the LLD user doesn't know to tornado stall). Hero got like 90% against MF LLD BD145R2F, IIRC, and I'm doing LRF tests tomorrow. PM me if you want to discuss that, as I don't want to blab/brag too much before we get the thread up and I've done my own full testing Tongue_out

Sorry, totally blanked on LDD230CS.
Also, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull 85RS, which I should've remembered as I tested it myself. I'd be interested in seeing what you get against it, though Smile
I just got a bd145 and tested this combo except lrf was rf against mf -h basalt bull c145rs and it couldnt knock it to the tornado ridge but then i put mf-h basalt bull c145rs against mf lld 100rf and it could knock basalt out like a ragdoll is this supposed to happen