MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

Yeah.
The video is being uploaded as I write this, so I don't feel any more arguments should be posted unless someone has video proof of their incapability of winning to MF-H Basalt BD145CS.
I don't think you should hold everyone to the video standing, I'd simply accept tests from a reliable source, which I'd consider Momiji and ControL_. I, for example, don't even have a video camera that could be used to film a battle. It's never been a standard, and is usually only requested when a significant number of people find a claim hard to believe.

Don't want this video thing getting out of hand Serious
Yes, if it does the consequences would be catestrophic:
1.youtube beyblading mafias fighting over videos, tragic.
2. 100% reliable results, you'd see all the details which could be missed during improper tests lol.
3. I ran out of ideas, hmm.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x2tcPxi738
4. People not being able to test because they can't afford/obtain a video camera, because it's not like getting a TT stadium isn't difficult enough to put many off as is.

Detail can be included without a video. While videos are nice, I am concerned a number of people are pushing them as a necessity.
(Jul. 08, 2011  11:57 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Especially when against this lightning, rs i'snt suitable. In a battle of spin sharing, rs always falls first. Rs will stay in the stadium but get os'ed anyway. At least sd can OS.

Actually. Fyuuor mentioned this. I even tested for it too, the combo was MF-H Basalt 85RS. You would think that Lightning would be outspinning but actually, because Basalt is quite round it spin stole from BD145. RS would always last a bit longer and manage to outspin. I'll go see if I can find those results.

Edit: Found them. Here they are.
(Jun. 06, 2011  8:03 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I just did some tests of Lightning VS Basalt and this is what I came up with.

MF – H Basalt Bull 85RS VS MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) BD145LRF
MF – H Basalt Bull 85RS: 19 Wins (19 OS)
MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) BD145LRF: 1 Wins ( 1 KO)
Basalt Win Percentage: 95%

*Please note the OS's which were achieved were by an incredibly small margin*

As I mentioned earlier, due to Lightning being coupled with the protruding track of BD145, the track itself is the major contact point against Basalt. Since Basalt is combined with RS, 85, and a MF - H it makes Basalt incredibly heavy and very difficult to KO. That's the key to Basalt's victories, it's simply to hard to budge.

The advantage of this combination is that it simply is not an anti-meta combination, or a one trick pony so to speak. It is a back to basics pure Defence type combination that's able to take down a large majority of Attack types. I'll post up results later, possibly even create a new thread.

Please, I really do encourage others to try this combination and am more then happy to hear of others thoughts on the subject. Plus I'm interested to see Blueezee thinks.

As you can see, RS is effective against this combo when paired with a low track. Basalt rubs off of BD145 and spin steals it. This therefore supports RS' poor balance.
I'd like more people to test that before I'm convinced..
Basalt's smooth underside also affords it significant Life After Death which is great for outspinning against BD145 in Normal Mode.
I'll test it tomorrow if I have time. I'm surprised Fyuuor didn't make a thread for it :\
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: I don't think you should hold everyone to the video standing, I'd simply accept tests from a reliable source, which I'd consider Momiji and ControL_. I, for example, don't even have a video camera that could be used to film a battle. It's never been a standard, and is usually only requested when a significant number of people find a claim hard to believe.

Don't want this video thing getting out of hand Serious

Also, I wanted to add that I totally agree with this. Okay, so some of the test results being posted haven't been completely accurate, but not everything needs a video to confirm it. Not to mention that there are still quite a few examples of videos which haven't been uploaded yet ...
The most viable test results are the ones every user should be doing on their own or with a friend.
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:36 PM)Dan Wrote: I'd like more people to test that before I'm convinced..

Have you tried it out yourself? It isn't made up of necessarily rare parts. I have a feeling that you haven't though.
Yeah it does really well against the combo , and about Basalt BD145CS out spinning LTSC its 50/50 for me i could formally test later. And provide a video if it's that important.
TESTING COMPLETE!

(By the way, didn't make a thread for Basalt 85RS, as it loses pretty consistently to MM MLD CH120XF, and yeah)

MF LLD BD145LRF vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RS

Standard Conditions

Detailed Conditions, Results and Notes (Click to View)
Results:
Basalt Kerbecs 85RS: 19/20 (17OS, 2KO) = 95%
Lightning L Drago BD145LRF: 1/20(1KO) = 5%
What about CS? Will it make a difference? Use hasbro if you have one. And the state should me mild calm and agg. But if you don't have one, that's ok
Don't have a hasbro one. IIRC it's not that hard to KO. :\

I'll try it out tomorrow, if I remember.
This combo works MUCH better for me now with my new LLD. With my old one, it never moved. This new one just dominates all my other Beys. THANK YOU FOR THIS COMBO!!!!! I can test if anyone wants me to...
MF-H BasaltBull85CS[mild calm and mild agg]. And the bull clear wheel has to be Hasbro.
Rotation: Wrong thread?
BHorogium: Thank you for validating my thoughts of worn CW's.
No? I was replying to BHorogium's post. Serious
Ah. Well I'll just tell you this combination mutilates MF-H Basalt Bull 85CS.
No need for 'Serious' either.
@ Rotation
My CS is 100% non aggressive.

Dan
No prob, I believed your post the first time I read it, that's why I didn't get too upset when my old MF LLDBD145LRF didn't work too well.

And I don't have Bull, I only have Kerbecs... I guess I'll just get Dark Bull instead of Dark Cancer as I planned to get Dark Cancer... Oh well, no prob.
While I was posting, you posted that so.... I have no need to buy Dark Bull?
Oh,well, its because hasbro's bull is heavier than kerbecs. Plus your non agg is fine too. Use kernecs atm if you dont have bull. Thanks.
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:34 AM)® Wrote: Oh,well, its because hasbro's bull is heavier than kerbecs. Plus your non agg is fine too. Use kernecs atm if you dont have bull. Thanks.

No, it is not heavier than Kerbecs.
What? I think we have time molds =/. My says Bull is 4 and Kerbex is 3. But theres no decimals. Its a mint Bull CW from summer. 2010. Just opened it like 3 months ago and havent used it till Arupao convinced me to use it ! =>. The time thing is my hypothesis though.