MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

Yeah.. what are you saying?
(May. 25, 2011  10:44 PM)Dan Wrote: Yeah.. what are you saying?

I was thinking that earlier, but I just left it...
(May. 25, 2011  10:06 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: because of LT we are not in MFB anymore but HMS they hit the metal lightning and some plastic BD145 BATTLE OF THE SPIN TRACKS (sorry if i was wrong on any HMS info)
What he means is that some of the HMS beys could hit Lightning MW. HMS isn't an outclassed system like plastic or magnacore.
(May. 25, 2011  11:39 PM)rock L-drago Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  10:06 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: because of LT we are not in MFB anymore but HMS they hit the metal lightning and some plastic BD145 BATTLE OF THE SPIN TRACKS (sorry if i was wrong on any HMS info)
What he means is that some of the HMS beys could hit Lightning MW. HMS isn't an outclassed system like plastic or magnacore.

actually i was making a statement that BD145 attacks like a plastic and i think this is like a HMS because its plastic attacks while l drtago metal attacks too for double hit and if i am not mistaken HMS is plastic and Metal that is what i ment
Your comparison doesn't really work and is barely understandable, nor is it particularly relevant.

BD145 isn't really like any part we've had before, so there's nothing really to discuss with regards to this.
i understand my compairson is wrong but using BD145 which really onl matches big bang and hell so far? and considering a spintracks distance from the fusion wheel both LT and the defending bey usally wouldn't LT BD145 hit the opponent spin track if they are about same height so BATTLE OF THE SPIN TRACKS while as i was saying before because of the distance and stuff LT can hit the opponent using its spin track and from videos i have seen the Diameter? is just right for lightning too hit the metal wheel as well and being a attack typle lightning would do great and with that extra force and i think how heavy BD145 is? the track would be anti-meta (as a example) because of its weight too the other spin traack while it is moving fast casuing for the opponent to have lost spin for a furious attack to stay in the stadium to have low spin and with being hit in the same attack loosing stmina if there is stalling makes it easier to force out sorry for long post let me pull put some important stuff2. Battle of the spin tracks because of Diameter or something because of BD145

1.sorry i had a bad compairison
2being outwards in usually the other spin track inwards (meing out past the fusion wheel in as in the bey not out)
3. Hitting spin tracks create a loss of stamina i believe and with BD145 hitting it while lightning forcing it out makes it easier to KO
4. my example of BD145 as anti-meta is compairing the spin tracks to fusion wheels
You do relize LT the BD145 helps is to spin steal, and to KO low down beys, at the same time the height allows it to take down 230 beys, and no when BD145 hits another BD it doesn't slow down it spin steals
Is there something wrong when 99.99% of my wins with this are OS's?
(May. 30, 2011  5:48 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote: Is there something wrong when 99.99% of my wins with this are OS's?
I don't see anything wrong with winning...

Do you bank during launch?
(May. 30, 2011  5:48 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote: Is there something wrong when 99.99% of my wins with this are OS's?
What are you testing against? Something unstable is my guess.

Most likely a bad condition LRF being too frozen?
I'm testing Vs MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145RS, and it was working fine when I was battling people at Brooklyn's Battalion, well, atleast the speed was. I was told to get my LRF washed, perhaps it was because I put it in cold water? And yes, 95% of the time, I bank and when facing non attack types SS.
RS is hard to KO, but a left-spin Attacker will almost always out-spin it, if not KO, since the equilizing causes a destabilization effect. Correct me if I'm wrong. I heard that somewhere.
Sorry for the necro-post but Fyuuor recommend a combo. Basalt ___ 85RS.

MF Lightning L Drago BD145R2F vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RS
Tie
Tie
BK: OS
Tie
Tie: Double KO
Tie
LLD: OS

Lightning L Drago BD145R2F: 1 Win. OS.
Basalt Kerbecs: 4 wins. All OS.
5 ties. 1 double KO.

I know this is the improper combo because I am using R2F instead of LRF but please bare with me. Basalt would spin-steal off Lightning L Drago's BD145, because of this it didn't experience the balance issues that RS would usually encounter against a left-spin opponent. Of course, because RS is hardest to KO there were no KO wins from LLD. RS is a reasonable choice against this combo, it is BD145 that leads to LLD's downfall.
Give me a break, it isn't improper because of that.. :V Its improper because you only did 10 matches.
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:42 AM)Dan Wrote: Its improper because you only did 10 matches.

to add to that, it is also improper because the ties were not redone...
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:42 AM)Dan Wrote: Give me a break, it isn't improper because of that.. :V Its improper because you only did 10 matches.

Alright, fair enough. I just want to test the waters with this combo, I didn't want to give a full out testing. Feel free to post your own testing.

(Jun. 05, 2011  4:43 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: to add to that, it is also improper because the ties were not redone...

I know there are ties, Basalt stole spin and equalized. If I had redone all the ties, it would take quite a while and Basalt would surely OS LLD.
When using MF-H Basalt Bull 85RS I achieved the best results surprisingly against MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF. Since all the contact L Drago made was from the BD145 track, and since Basalt was coupled with RS, there wasn't enough force coming from L Drago to really cause Basalt any trouble. In the battles I conducted Basalt would generally win from a small margin of out spinning the opponent, the round shape of BD145 helped Basalt feed from L Drago's spin.

I implore others to test this combo as I'm quite interested to see what others achieve. In regards to testing, please remember that CS isn't necessarily the best Defensive tip, RS has a niche and it accomplishes it's role quite sufficiently.
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:18 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: When using MF-H Basalt Bull 85RS I achieved the best results surprisingly against MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF. Since all the contact L Drago made was from the BD145 track, and since Basalt was coupled with RS, there wasn't enough force coming from L Drago to really cause Basalt any trouble. In the battles I conducted Basalt would generally win from a small margin of out spinning the opponent, the round shape of BD145 helped Basalt feed from L Drago's spin.

I implore others to test this combo as I'm quite interested to see what others achieve. In regards to testing, please remember that CS isn't necessarily the best Defensive tip, RS has a niche and it accomplishes it's role quite sufficiently.

Well said. Lightning L Drago in my testing would knock out CS often, RS has yet to be KO'd by LLD. Forget that RS has balance issues against left-spin attackers, Basalt's round shape allows it to spin-steal and keep balanced.
OK i have just looked through each page for Tests and would like to Suggest some well

1. IKMV used Fang C145 RF and as expected this combo lost i was thinking maybe C145 is the killer tot his combo i thought abouth this a few weeks ago but (Note my C145 has broken so) i thought this would just crack a C145 then but after seeing IKMV's test on Post 38 i think? I changed my mine and also basalt would scrape so not basalt Hell it to wide the wheel would get killed by lightning and Earth isn't the best anymore so it hought Back to Old School Libra the tip can't be Rs loses balance too easy so i would like to Test MF-H Libra C145 RSF/CS \2. i think if we want a true counter to LT we need a spin track that can hold of BD145 preventing Lightnig from hitting it just thought of maybe R145
I know where your getting at, a week or two ago my 4 year old brother put something together and I made it a bit better by different CW and MF; MF-H Basalt Kerbecs C145R2F consistently defeats MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF, it seems like C145 is doing something right.. :V
(Jun. 06, 2011  3:44 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: OK i have just looked through each page for Tests and would like to Suggest some well

1. IKMV used Fang C145 RF and as expected this combo lost i was thinking maybe C145 is the killer tot his combo i thought abouth this a few weeks ago but (Note my C145 has broken so) i thought this would just crack a C145 then but after seeing IKMV's test on Post 38 i think? I changed my mine and also basalt would scrape so not basalt Hell it to wide the wheel would get killed by lightning and Earth isn't the best anymore so it hought Back to Old School Libra the tip can't be Rs loses balance too easy so i would like to Test MF-H Libra C145 RSF/CS \2. i think if we want a true counter to LT we need a spin track that can hold of BD145 preventing Lightnig from hitting it just thought of maybe R145

Why would Basalt scrape? Are you speaking in regards to it using an 85 track? In that case it doesn't when it's coupled with RS.

If you want a true counter that isn't KO'd consistently by MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF then MF-H Basalt Bull 85RS is the answer. When I was testing Basalt, Lightning wasn't able to KO it even once. I've tried RSF and it doesn't have the same Defensive prowess as RS. The sheer weight of Basalt, the rubber grip from RS and the lower height from 85 combine quite well in countering Lightning L Drago. I'll post up results later to show.

Balance issues seriously are not an overriding problem with this combo, I can't stress that enough.
I'll love seeing tests from Bluezee.
The only thing that consistently does it and gets 100% win rates for me is what I previously mentioned; MF-H Basalt Kerbecs C145R2F.
How does it fair against other combos? Or is it strictly a one trick pony?
I have yet to test it against others, but you can easily tell from its parts that it would be an anti-meta combination. I'm guessing it'll be useless against MF-H Basalt BD145CS/MB though.. :V
I just did some tests of Lightning VS Basalt and this is what I came up with.

MF – H Basalt Bull 85RS VS MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) BD145LRF
MF – H Basalt Bull 85RS: 19 Wins (19 OS)
MF Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) BD145LRF: 1 Wins ( 1 KO)
Basalt Win Percentage: 95%

*Please note the OS's which were achieved were by an incredibly small margin*

As I mentioned earlier, due to Lightning being coupled with the protruding track of BD145, the track itself is the major contact point against Basalt. Since Basalt is combined with RS, 85, and a MF - H it makes Basalt incredibly heavy and very difficult to KO. That's the key to Basalt's victories, it's simply to hard to budge.

The advantage of this combination is that it simply is not an anti-meta combination, or a one trick pony so to speak. It is a back to basics pure Defence type combination that's able to take down a large majority of Attack types. I'll post up results later, possibly even create a new thread.

Please, I really do encourage others to try this combination and am more then happy to hear of others thoughts on the subject. Plus I'm interested to see Blueezee thinks.