MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

Oh, and back to mcfrown, without lrf and a normal metal face, your spin steal will be sup-optimal. Read through the whole thread it was discussed (far too heatedly) a few times, bit in the end, most were convinced lrf makes a huge difference.

Oh, and with mfh, you're gonna be slower anyway. Just saying Smile
Could i use MF-H Libra 100SD instead? Or CS haha. I use MF-L, i have heard somewhere that it increases Rotation. Anyways, should i test that?
If MF-L Does, it'd be extremely minor. MF-H Libra 85CS loses to this, from memory, FWIW.
I just played around with Libra 100SD (SD slightly worn). Lightning L-Drago easily smashes or nudges it out... I'll try Earth next.
Edit: Derp, thought Mc Frown used D originally. H-uh.
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:20 PM)th!nk Wrote: Oh, and with mfh, you're gonna be slower anyway. Just saying Smile

I tired it with a Normal Face. It did a little bit better, not a whole lot.

And using Hasbro Lightning and TT LDrago? I have those parts but it sounds ridiculous.
Mc Frown, I'm going to make a video so would MF-H Earth Kerbecs 100/90SD do? Specify what combination you want done (other than Thunder and some other more recent hasbro releases :[ )
(Jun. 21, 2011  6:16 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:20 PM)th!nk Wrote: Oh, and with mfh, you're gonna be slower anyway. Just saying Smile

I tired it with a Normal Face. It did a little bit better, not a whole lot.

And using Hasbro Lightning and TT LDrago? I have those parts but it sounds ridiculous.
Well, the part mix seems to work better for me, many people seem to think it does Uncertain I dunno. But if you have them why not, hah Tongue_out

Dan: Also not infinity, I'm guessing Tongue_out
I'm getting BD145 from Hell Kerbecs for this combo, but I can't help worrying that where's something wrong with my LRF. It's really inactive, stays in the middle most of the time when I put it on Lightning L-Drago with a 100 track, and when it's active, it just circles around on the ridge for a few seconds, then goes to the middle, or it will slide shoot for few seconds and go to middle... Is this normal for LRF?
(Jun. 21, 2011  6:35 PM)BHorogium Wrote: I'm getting BD145 from Hell Kerbecs for this combo, but I can't help worrying that where's something wrong with my LRF. It's really inactive, stays in the middle most of the time when I put it on Lightning L-Drago with a 100 track, and when it's active, it just circles around on the ridge for a few seconds, then goes to the middle, or it will slide shoot for few seconds and go to middle... Is this normal for LRF?
It's not that normal as sometimes it will never make an attacking gesture, which is due to your LRF being too worn/round.
(Jun. 21, 2011  6:19 PM)Dan Wrote: Mc Frown, I'm going to make a video so would MF-H Earth Kerbecs 100/90SD do? Specify what combination you want done (other than Thunder and some other more recent hasbro releases :[ )

I really don't care what you do. I'm not really trying to be some sort of asshat either and I'm not going out of my way to debunk this combo. Just to clarify. I'm not adamant about the combo or the results, merely curious.
The LDrago clear wheel is worn most likely. Get a new one, it will do better.
TBH it shouldn't be making much contact with something that low...
Trust me that is a non-issue.
It sounds like you're grasping at straws.
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:31 PM)Dan Wrote: The LDrago clear wheel is worn most likely. Get a new one, it will do better.

Could you elaborate on this? I'm curious.
Alright, i guess its for me to Upload the video? So what do you wanna see? MF-L Lighting L-Drago BD145LRF Vs MF-H Libra 100CS ? Or what?
100SD, would be best, to avoid spin steals, plus, it's lower, and the actual combo Frownie is using. 90CS or D if you lack SD, I'd think.
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:41 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:31 PM)Dan Wrote: The LDrago clear wheel is worn most likely. Get a new one, it will do better.

Ah, well awhile back I started having trouble with this combination, so I thought that obviously my LDrago CW has had one too many collisions, and its surface was below prime now. I then switched CW's and everything was fine. I consulted Bluezee on this matter and he said he went 7-8 of LDrago CW's and he already knew about this issue.
I re-saw the video and remember the same lack-luster type of thing happening to me.
By the way, Frown said it doesn't matter, use what you want, how you want, when you want and if you want. Apathy ensues.

tl;dr
When LDrago CW gets battered up too much, it loses quite a bit of power behind it, edges are usually softened/completely gone etc.
polycarbonate doesnt really get ruined so easily as to go through 8 clear wheels
ive used mine a ton and notice no preformance difference between a used and mint cw. hell, mine barely has any dings in it.
I respectfully disagree with bluezees hypothesis
I didn't say he went through them over night.. :\
Okay, well if you don't accept what I wrote (completely separate from Bluezee, might I add) then 'oh well'.
You've noticed no performance differences? Your entire question was a difference to the entire thread.
I want you to buy a new Lightning LDrago, and see how it does compared to your 'used, but not used' one.
I have a completely mint Hasbro one and a used Takara Tomy one.
Just this Sunday i messed around with a very lightly used Takara Tomy one.
And yeah, not overnight obviously. Considering I've owned LLD for over a year now I don't think 8 is a very reasonable number to go through. Polycarbonate doesnt change over time and is very resistant to damage.
Well that was his choice and strictly opinion, not fact. Now which did you use against Thunder in the video?
I only bring up wear because in the video there tends to be a lot of 'multi-hitting' or whatever you'd like to call, rather than brute I see with my less-used LDrago. My older LDrago does more of the multi-hitting and the like.
I really only noticed that kind of thing when my older LDrago cw couldn't KO Basalt 230CS anymore.
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:48 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:41 PM)♥ Wrote:

Ah, well awhile back I started having trouble with this combination, so I thought that obviously my LDrago CW has had one too many collisions, and its surface was below prime now. I then switched CW's and everything was fine. I consulted Bluezee on this matter and he said he went 7-8 of LDrago CW's and he already knew about this issue.
I re-saw the video and remember the same lack-luster type of thing happening to me.
By the way, Frown said it doesn't matter, use what you want, how you want, when you want and if you want. Apathy ensues.

tl;dr
When LDrago CW gets battered up too much, it loses quite a bit of power behind it, edges are usually softened/completely gone etc.

Could you take pictures? I only have L Drago.
(Jun. 21, 2011  10:17 PM)Dan Wrote: Well that was his choice and strictly opinion, not fact. Now which did you use against Thunder in the video?
I only bring up wear because in the video there tends to be a lot of 'multi-hitting' or whatever you'd like to call, rather than brute I see with my less-used LDrago. My older LDrago does more of the multi-hitting and the like.
I really only noticed that kind of thing when my older LDrago cw couldn't KO Basalt 230CS anymore.

BD145 makes most if not all of the contact. My Lightning LDrago works fine in other combos.
I argue that any difference is purely psychological.