MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

(May. 20, 2011  9:57 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: Those pictures of the defensive one is so roundish how did you make it like that?

I believe he gave an explanation somewhere in the last few pages.
my LRF looks like that too
Hm, I am not sure that is legal anymore. Left Rubber Flat is supposed to be flat, you know ...

I do not know if you already mentioned that, ControL_, but everybody seemed to want to imitate you and get such a shape, so I thought it was important to let everyone know that it is probably illegal.
I think part of it is the zoom and angle exaggerating the roundedness, from what I can see. I know there's debate about the legality of rubber tips when they reach "rubber ball" levels, but that's not at that point, adjusting for the camera angle and everything.

That said, I think we really need to set an official level for the reasonable wear of parts. Contentious issue and everything, but yeah.
(May. 21, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I am not sure that is legal anymore. Left Rubber Flat is supposed to be flat, you know ...

I do not know if you already mentioned that, ControL_, but everybody seemed to want to imitate you and get such a shape, so I thought it was important to let everyone know that it is probably illegal.
It's definitely not that worn, in using i've not overused it at all and it's definitely regular use which has moved it down like that. I should have had one comparing the heights better, it's still very attacking. The shape as mentioned many times is from the sides being worn down at a directly proportional rate to the bottom surface through the sides of the Tornado Ridge.
When a flat Bottom is not flat anymore, it is illegal. When RF gets worn in a natural way, it just 'shrinks' vertically, its flat shape is not really modified. That just does not look like an LRF anymore.
Okay, methinks we're getting a little off-topic again, but this is my understanding of the rubber flat thing, no offence or anything:
I've never seen an RF that stayed flat when worn, and the common theme I got was that it gets rounded off. Extreme example, my LRF looks like his Attack one, and neither of them are perfectly flat, they're rounded at the edges, so that would be illegal. What I'm saying is that there's gotta be a cut-off point somewhere, because I've never seen an RF that just gets worn downwards, and never curved.

Maybe it would if it always stayed flat with the surface, however, unless you get the angle perfect every launch, there's gonna be a period where it's grinding down the outside more than the centre. Plus, the outside edge is going to grind against the tornado ridge, as well as the surface of the stadium, i.e. more contact with the stadium=faster wear. (Just noticed ControL_ said this already).

All my RF's, when worn, are rounded off. Not so that it's like WB, there's still a large contact area and all, they're just slightly slower. I think ControL_'s is like that, but the focus and camera angle make it look more like a rubber ball.

Also, I sincerely doubt ControL_ would have worn it down in any way other than through natural use, as he says, so that in itself is evidence that they don't just shrink.

Most importantly, we're only judging from relatively unclear photo's. It is worth saying that if your LRF looks like the one in the picture, it's probably not legal, but I don't think we're seeing a clear view.
Back on topic, would CS good for this combo? Sorry if someone already asked.
No, it wouldn't suffice.
I've used it, personally I find it's better if you have trouble KOing MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS. Spin steal/Early KO against defence combos, KO stamina and OS attack types.
Again, though, if you put aquario on the basalt, it manages about 50% in a stamina battle :s
I've been using Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario on my Basalts, they all seem to do the same. Just don't go for something exotic like Byxis/Gill.
I think busalt goes good on aquario, bull, and kirbics are the same. Th!nk is saying aquario is good on it.
Hmm, The Lighting Tank seems to have a Hard time against the MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MB. I dont suppose you could post up test results about this???
BTW, I saw this tournament video and the date was set about a month before this thread began,and the owner of the LightningTank combo was IMKV (correct me if im wrong), i hope u gave him credit for all of this incase he thought of the original combo.
This has completely gone out of hand.. now lightning tank supposedly has it's own launch?
before we got to page 5 it was okay after that it got out of hand...
Anti-drago will put this to the test at beyday i will test this with anti-drago
He said he was going to do them, maybe he forgot to post them because people keep derailing the thread... Still, I kinda doubt it'd do well, MB is easier to destabilise, and that's kinda what LT does in that case, I think (correct me if I'm wrong bluezee/dan etc).

They'd been using this combo quite a while before doing this thread. I'll let someone else answer that though.

Nile, yes, you have to actually practice and think about things with this beyblade to make it work. That is most apparent in the fact that you have to vary your launch depending on the opponent. I don't know why you've got an issue with that idea?
yes i know i finds this combo extremely good but now look around the custom forum LLD counter LT counter fall of LT, the list goes on... this actualy Changed the meta game...
Yep, everyone's trying to counter it. I'm just glad an attack type is dominating again, tbh, especially one that requires skill to use right.
yeah that is the good side but the thing is once this goes down pretty much defence will be as hard a rock and new 4D will come too..
TT put limitations on basalt for a reason, I don't think they'll release anything much more powerful than that.
Tbh, it's hard to beat this without a niche combo, so it's not a huge issue as yet. If it is, something will rise again. I mean, there's time rook, which does okay against a lot of things, but even that isn't necessarily a safe choice against LT all the time.
well a far as we know TT could have Vulcan...new and improved... that would be very bad recording that vulcan at one stage was able to break blades
or even others we havn't heard 'bout.. well we have to see when they release
Beat is the epitome of smash attack right now. I can't really understand what your post means though?
Over all they could make basalt improved and make something similar little do we know what they have installed
OK PEOPLE check my thread and you will see my counter
because of LT we are not in MFB anymore but HMS they hit the metal lightning and some plastic BD145 BATTLE OF THE SPIN TRACKS (sorry if i was wrong on any HMS info)