MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

Guys, his logic is not off. You can even say that he's right in a way.
But he isn't. Without BD145, this combo would not work. BD145 is destabilizing and pushing the opponent while LLD gets the hit while it is off balance to produce a strong KO. On top of that, at enough speed even with such tiny protrusions, it is knocking out opponents without LLD's help sometimes.
(May. 19, 2011  11:10 PM)Bluezee Wrote: But he isn't. Without BD145, this combo would not work. BD145 is destabilizing and pushing the opponent while LLD gets the hit while it is off balance to produce a strong KO. On top of that, at enough speed even with such tiny protrusions, it is knocking out opponents without LLD's help sometimes.

i do understand that BD145 is needed, i never said it isn't a major part, and i do understand how BD145 is used in this combo.

i just said that BD145 does't have lots of smash attack, more of what i like to call weight smash (heavy weight+high speed allows it to push the opponent out, where as lightning uses contact points to KO the opponent)

i am now leaving this discussion as it seems like nobody is reading my posts correctly, so they start to assume wrong things
BD145 is a major part not doubt but wolfblade is right BD145 is not a smash attacker.
(May. 19, 2011  11:23 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: BD145 is a major part not doubt but wolfblade is right BD145 is not a smash attacker.

Of course BD145 is not a smash attacker. LT is. -____- Also, just because a part does not have the generally accepted kind of attributes it is expected to have to be viable and aid in a specific combo does not mean it does not aid it in its own way or in the exact way that it is not expected to.
(May. 19, 2011  11:26 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  11:23 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: BD145 is a major part not doubt but wolfblade is right BD145 is not a smash attacker.

Of course BD145 is not a smash attacker. LT is. -____- Also, just because a part does not have the generally accepted kind of attributes it is expected to have to be viable and aid in a specific combo does not mean it does not aid it in its own way or in the exact way that it is not expected to.

Exactly. This guy was just saying that he doesn't think BD145 is good at attack. He isn't saying your combo doesn't work.
Phew. I go to sleep then wake up with another 5 pages to Read XD

It seems we are Starting to Approach a Mutual Agreement Though. Which is good.

I still use it with R2F (Not Completely new but Not Worn either. I left it in Between to make up for Speed of LRF)
I have a Reason to buy that God damn MLD URS.

I think BD145 IS very Important. 1. What did MF LLD CH120RF Lack? Weight. BD145 Increases that Majourly. 2. Just have a Battle with it now. BD145 not only Nullifies low Attackers. It is Low enough to hit those LTSC. Even though BD145 Doesnt have smash as Said above it is Better to hit it than to Not have Anything. In Summary BD145 is one of the Most Important if not THE Most Important Piece in this Bey.

Thanks Guys for a Great Read. Grin
(May. 20, 2011  12:18 AM)Chups Wrote: Phew. I go to sleep then wake up with another 5 pages to Read XD

It seems we are Starting to Approach a Mutual Agreement Though. Which is good.

I still use it with R2F (Not Completely new but Not Worn either. I left it in Between to make up for Speed of LRF)
I have a Reason to buy that God damn MLD URS.

I think BD145 IS very Important. 1. What did MF LLD CH120RF Lack? Weight. BD145 Increases that Majourly. 2. Just have a Battle with it now. BD145 not only Nullifies low Attackers. It is Low enough to hit those LTSC. Even though BD145 Doesnt have smash as Said above it is Better to hit it than to Not have Anything. In Summary BD145 is one of the Most Important if not THE Most Important Piece in this Bey.

Thanks Guys for a Great Read. Grin

BD145 has weight but that is not the only thing MF LLD CH120 RF lacked.
(May. 20, 2011  1:28 AM)The Ryuga Wrote: BD145 has weight but that is not the only thing MF LLD CH120 RF lacked.

Hm, it is just wider and more circular than CH120 at a 145 height, otherwise it is basically the same thing ? If you are referring to RF and LRF, seriously ...
i was talking to my dad earlier, he said that the best way was to get a fast bey to force-grind LT, thus utilizing BD145's weakness, floor scrapes. my guess is to use XF/WF/MF on TH170 with a force-smasher and such please correct me if i am wrong
There isn't enough time to force smash down. LT only needs one clean hit to send a bey flying across the room. The only way to beat this with some consistency is to survive the hit or avoid it entirely. If you can come up with a right spin attacker that can create more force than this, well, congrats.
if that's the case, thats on my priority list: After the exams, FIND A LT COUNTER!
Well, now I have 3 working BD145's, my LT does do a bit better, but it's still not working. I can't KO MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, aside from one or two lucky hits, and equalising against it only succeeds sometimes (i.e. I draw or get outspun ~50% of the time.)

Could someone with a good LT post a clear side on image of their LRF? I'm starting to think my LRF is the problem with mine. Uncertain It's be a huge help Smile
(May. 20, 2011  3:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: Well, now I have 3 working BD145's, my LT does do a bit better, but it's still not working. I can't KO MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, aside from one or two lucky hits, and equalising against it only succeeds sometimes (i.e. I draw or get outspun ~50% of the time.)

Could someone with a good LT post a clear side on image of their LRF? I'm starting to think my LRF is the problem with mine. Uncertain It's be a huge help Smile
I will but I just tried that combo, the KOing is very hard but Draws are 50% but whoever outspins eachother is still very tight.

Therefore the win rate is still only about 50%.

So give me 2 hours when i prepare a camera and i will get you a picture.
Hu-uh. That's interesting. I have no idea why it's more difficult to beat, surely the miniscule extra weight of (hasbro's) aquario can't be doing it, and I don't see how it could help the weight distribution much. That said, it explains a whole lot.
I'll see how I do against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS tomorrow, though.

Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate your help/input.
(May. 20, 2011  5:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hu-uh. That's interesting. I have no idea why it's more difficult to beat, surely the miniscule extra weight of (hasbro's) aquario can't be doing it, and I don't see how it could help the weight distribution much. That said, it explains a whole lot.
I'll see how I do against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS tomorrow, though.

Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate your help/input.

Surprisingly, that seemingly minor difference is very relevant and makes a big difference. Prime example: use Hell Aquario BD145WD vs. Hell Kerbecs BD145WD and launch Aquario first. You will see that Aquario helps the beyblade not only stay in much better but the stamina is also higher and it wins more. I'm not home right now but I can show it when I get home more than likely.
Really? I would've thought Kerbecs, being more balanced with Hell, would have the superior stamina.

On the upside, it does vindicate my love of Aquario.
(May. 20, 2011  6:39 PM)th!nk Wrote: Really? I would've thought Kerbecs, being more balanced with Hell, would have the superior stamina.

On the upside, it does vindicate my love of Aquario.

Nope. Aquario is better and the fact that the clear wheel is even all the way around, it does not really effect the balance of the combo. I get better results with Aquario with anything I use, even attackers.
Ahh, I hadn't considered that, though I did used to get great results with it for stamina, so that explains that. Man, I should buy more of those. Thanks for the explanation.
hey guys i think i solved it . my combo was hell bull c145rf and it managed to stay in arena and not get koed:rf for rapid smash attack and aggresive spin, c145 :adds weight but not to much to slow attack and keeps it from geeting koed(most of the time), hell(adds weight and counters lt),bull:more weight,mf-h adds less recoil. so the only wat to defeat lt is to balance out attack and the power of weight
correct me if im rong
(May. 20, 2011  7:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ahh, I hadn't considered that, though I did used to get great results with it for stamina, so that explains that. Man, I should buy more of those. Thanks for the explanation.

No problem. Glad to help Smile. LT put a crack in my favorite aquario clear wheel though Uncertain
(May. 20, 2011  7:05 PM)shotz Wrote: hey guys i think i solved it . my combo was hell bull c145rf and it managed to stay in arena and not get koed:rf for rapid smash attack and aggresive spin, c145 :adds weight but not to much to slow attack and keeps it from geeting koed(most of the time), hell(adds weight and counters lt),bull:more weight,mf-h adds less recoil. so the only wat to defeat lt is to balance out attack and the power of weight
correct me if im rong
No tests and staying in the stadium is not the only way to win... You must OS too remember......?

Even if bull is heavier, it's unwise to use it due to the mass distribution, it would be wise to use a clear wheel of non-uniform mass for agressive movers, i.e byxis.

MF-H adding recoil does not exist. If it's heavier, and it's moving aggressively as you mentioned, it will create a higher collision in particles at speed but may not bounce back more.
(May. 20, 2011  5:02 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  3:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: Well, now I have 3 working BD145's, my LT does do a bit better, but it's still not working. I can't KO MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, aside from one or two lucky hits, and equalising against it only succeeds sometimes (i.e. I draw or get outspun ~50% of the time.)

I will but I just tried that combo, the KOing is very hard but Draws are 50% but whoever outspins eachother is still very tight.

Therefore the win rate is still only about 50%.

So give me 2 hours when i prepare a camera and i will get you a picture.
Here, the defensive is on the left (more rubber focussed on centre), newer more aggressive on right:
WARNING - Massive images
Oh wow, that defensive one is crazy worn :o Aaanyway, mine might be a little fresher than your Attack one, even (I've been very careful about over-using it, in case it doesn't get a wider release). Maybe it needs to be worn in a little more.

Anyway, thanks so much for taking those photo's for me. Grin
Those pictures of the defensive one is so roundish how did you make it like that?