MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

DUH! Only a guy who can't use MFLLDBD145LRF will get those results..... Wait, that means that I can control MFLLDBD145LRF now, yay!

EDIT: yay, new page!
(Jun. 26, 2011  6:40 PM)Dan Wrote: @BBS; that is indeed, dumb. Think about it, it isn't worthwhile at all.
Sheesh, calm it. I know Left Dominates, hell Right got decent results. I wanted it for my own testings.

Shadow Lynx, how are you shooting?
(Jun. 27, 2011  2:48 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Shadow Lynx, how are you shooting?
Badly.

(Jun. 27, 2011  2:48 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  6:40 PM)Dan Wrote: @BBS; that is indeed, dumb. Think about it, it isn't worthwhile at all.
Sheesh, calm it. I know Left Dominates, hell Right got decent results. I wanted it for my own testings.
So that is what you meant by (R, D)? I misunderstood, which is an easy task with something that vague. Just type it out.
Wait, did Bluezee even use right spin..?
BBS, if you want pointless things tested, do it yourself. No one using that perseus combo will use it in anything but left spin once they see you using this. It's pointless testing it.
I meant Right Spin w/ Defense Mode. I wanted to see a specfic pattern I saw with another Beyblade.

th!nk, I understand it is pointless to you, but why so rude?
I banked at 100% at around a 20 degree angle
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:40 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I meant Right Spin w/ Defense Mode. I wanted to see a specfic pattern I saw with another Beyblade.

th!nk, I understand it is pointless to you, but why so rude?
Because people could be spending their time doing more important things/testing than doing or rebuffing your pointless requests?

I wasn't being particularly rude, I dislike time-wasters, but if I was being rude, it would be a fair bit more obvious than that.
If my LRF wears out, what's a good replacement for it?
(Jun. 29, 2011  6:25 PM)BHorogium Wrote: If my LRF wears out, what's a good replacement for it?

R2F then RF. LRF shouldn't wear that fast. Unless you use it everyday and forget to realise that LRF is rare. Anyways, R2F is your best bet.
Oh.... You can only get it from the BB-98 Reshuffle Set and Gold Armored L-Drago Destroy, right? Cuz I got mine from the BB-98.
Yeah, unless you get lucky and spot one cheap on ebay. In which case you buy it on sight, in general. Tongue_out
I'd choose RF over R2F any day, might be me, but equalizing is better.
May someone please test this against a low defender, like MF-H Basalt Bull/Aquario 100/90/85 RS/RSF/CS? Please and thanks.
Read OP.
Oh carp, I didn't see that. Thanks Mr.N! Although I do wonder how the Weak Launch Method would work when replacing CS with WD in the Basalt combo....
I finally managed to build this combo.... But it just stays in one place. My LDrago Clear Wheel is pretty worn, bunch of chips, even a small dent on the bottom of the CW. Does this happen normally, or is it the CW? Also, LRF is pretty darn mint.
Well something must be wrong I have never seen an LRF combo stay in one place.
My LRF is actually very slow. Most likely, though, it's due to a poor sliding shot. I watched a mint R2F not move at my tourney because the user couldn't sliding shoot.
(Jul. 07, 2011  7:34 AM)BHorogium Wrote: I finally managed to build this combo.... But it just stays in one place. My LDrago Clear Wheel is pretty worn, bunch of chips, even a small dent on the bottom of the CW. Does this happen normally, or is it the CW? Also, LRF is pretty darn mint.
Your LRF must be dirty/worn. Trust me, what you think is mint, is probably worn.
Nah I haven't used my LRF and it's pretty damn slow too. ):
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:48 PM)Dan Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCFiZxGddqk
video. no spielberg.

Changing 3 of the 5 parts of a combo is certainley going to affect preformance.
3-2 isn't bad either. Did you try 100?
And I wouldn't be so hasty to say Earth is better than Thunder, not that I'm saying Thunder is better than Earth.
I changed parts to make it 'harder' for MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF to win.
100 would just make it easier to have metal on metal collision though..
indecisive sentence is indecisive.
In any case, something is up with your Lightning LDrago, I still think it is wear.
Perhaps you're doing it a favor but it's not able to be discerned without a point of comparison.
Fair, must I make a video? I'd rather not go through the trouble right now, but I am willing to do formal results for both 90 and 100. The only way I see I would be doing a favor would be a higher chance of scraping, which doesn't happen anyway.
I don't really care about a video so much as just wondering if you had fiddled around with it. I can try out Earth Cancer 100SD and see if it fares better or worse.
I also have access to a bunch of mint R2F's now so I can retry it with one of those.