MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

Beyblade station, I can do the test, but it would have to be a RF bottom on the LLD. Is that okay?
Oh, don't worry, I already have those results from Bluezee, I must have not added it!
Thanks for reminding me.
I don't have LRF but i used RF

Fang Bull F: D vs Lightning Ldrago BD145RF

FB:5 wins
LLD:5wins

Because most of the when LLD hits it thats when RF activates and kinda stops it from going out and stop LLD in its tracks causing LLD to lose energy while F Grin is still going,the reason why I chose Fang because it hits hard, also sometimes there are ties
(Jun. 26, 2011  12:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Just wondering where the promised videos/photos are.

Ah, I'll do it right now.
will Basalt do?
Eh, forget it, I'll do Earth; much less recoil and shorter than Basalt making it potentially harder.
Unacceptable you must use the current top tier wheel. I dont find basalt that scary like it was. I mean, it still has good combos but still Earth is almost outclassed. Why dont you use Libra?
Yes, Pockyx3, that will be fine! Can't wait for the tests...
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:31 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Beyblade station, I can do the test, but it would have to be a RF bottom on the LLD. Is that okay?

Wait, you got your stuff back?! Thats awesome man!
and Rotation; Earth is top-tier, your first sentence was complete schmard. It is shorter than Basalt making less contact for LLD and almost no recoil making the match hard for LLDBD145. I'm not saying LLD BD145 can't smack it around, it can, I'm just trying to prove a point.
(Jun. 26, 2011  6:15 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Yes, Pockyx3, that will be fine! Can't wait for the tests...

I have them already..There is no wheel contact therefore it is really just a battle of stamina.

LLDBD145LRF vs. GPBD145CS
LLD:2/20(2 KO)
GP: 18/20(ALL OS)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCFiZxGddqk
video. no spielberg.
BTW, BBS wtf dude I went back to OP of Grav Perseus BD145CS and we had those up. Serious
Speechless wasting time is bad enough, but having results there already, in fact, those were the first put up.
While the topic of videos are being brought up, Dan could you upload a few rounds of MF Lightning L drago BD145LRF against MF/MF-H Basalt ______ BD145CS?
hey,could i upload some vids too
I don't have a second BD145, I'll ask Bluezee to do it.
I've asked him about this once before, and he said it was so very difficult to win, but it could be done.

Edit: he said he doesn't have his Basalt on him currently, he said he could get that done around wednesday-ish.
lol
Dan, I had asked the opposite of that. I wanted Right Spin. If you did test that then I missed it.
Why would anyone but an idiot use it in right spin when it does perfectly well in left? It's still pointless to test. Uncertain
Uhhh Dan, is it abnormal fort this to lose to MF basalt something gb145 WD???
@BBS; that is indeed, dumb. Think about it, it isn't worthwhile at all.
@Izuma: It is completely abnormal.. :V I am going to release a thread later today, and I think a lot of people will like it.
Lightning L-Drago BD145RF VS Gravity Perseus 85WB (Attack Ver. Right, Defense)
Lightning: 7 Wins (3 OS, 4 KO)
Gravity: 13 Wins (2 KO, 11 OS.

Terrible!
Oh hey! Lets look at your record: Whats this? Irrational results/topics, oh my.
I'm certain I could smash that or DEFINITELY make it scrape crazily.
(Jun. 26, 2011  7:34 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: Lightning L-Drago BD145RF VS Gravity Perseus 85WB (Attack Ver. Right, Defense)
Lightning: 7 Wins (3 OS, 4 KO)
Gravity: 13 Wins (2 KO, 11 OS.

Terrible!

My tests?
Same condition as his, and LLD got 100%
Shadow I seriously question you merit.
Could you compose a video of this battle? I want to know if your making this up or just really bad at launching.
I make my mistakes too, no doubt, but that is completely retarded. (Th!nk is a psychology student, I can say that) What is the power on that Gravity Perseus?
Maybe he sucks at attack types?
ControL_ did say that I absolutely suck at launching MFLLDBD145RF and I can't launch properly at BeyFest
So then practice your launch before posting any results.
I really appreciate what you try to do, don't give it up, but just practice.
Look at my video; I messed up a couple times, obviously, but try to be at least as good as that considering I can get most, if not all OP results.