MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF

(Sep. 01, 2011  8:27 PM)Deikailo Wrote: How hard are you launching LLDBD145RF?

Like 90-100%. It never veers out of flower pattern either, so I know I'm not messing up either. Since it has a rubber tip, and I'm launching both at 100%, I'm confident in my results.
(Sep. 01, 2011  7:13 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Thank you, Arctic. And did you do those tests yet, ®?

Yah, sorry for the late presence. I was busy with work and school bleh Tongue_out. Here you go!

MF-H BasaltHorogiumR145RF[prime] vs MF Hell KerbecsBD145CS[boost]

BH 15/20 ( 3 OS 12 KOs)
HK 5/20 (4OS 1KO)
.. What bottom is Hell Kerbecs using?
Um...I think this should be looked at. My LLDBD145LRF isn't really affected as much. I got it down to a science.

LLD: 15/20 (13KO 2OS)
BH: 5/20 (4KO 1OS)

Lightning was launched first everytime. More OHKOs than anything. The harder you launch LLD, the better off the combo is especially with a mint to almost prime LRF. But then again, I don't have an issue KOing Basalt BD145 with LLD so it could just be me.
What does C145 do? (Comparatively speaking)
I don't have C145 unfortunately....

And Bluezee, I think it's just you. Because I just redid that set of tests, with my LRF in prime condition, and I got a 11:9 in Basalt's favor. So, yeah...
Alright, my cousins were over at my house so I didn't have time to do tests, expect some from me by around the 5th. Anything specific in mind you want done?
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:42 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Alright, my cousins were over at my house so I didn't have time to do tests, expect some from me by around the 5th. Anything specific in mind you want done?

Just some CS combo tests and whatever other people reuested should do it. Thanks pocky!
(Sep. 02, 2011  4:26 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I don't have C145 unfortunately....

And Bluezee, I think it's just you. Because I just redid that set of tests, with my LRF in prime condition, and I got a 11:9 in Basalt's favor. So, yeah...

The reason I posted my tests and said maybe it's just me wasn't to say my results were wrong. Most people can not KO Basalt BD145 with LLD BD145 but I can. Meaning, I don't believe this works as well as previously stated against an experienced user.
(Sep. 02, 2011  4:26 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I don't have C145 unfortunately....

Even if it is just him it shows that against an experienced player this has less chance of winning.
1. You'd do better with Kerbecs oriented as in the pic in my clear wheels thread.
2. "Recoil Attack" is not really a thing, at least, not something you want. Recoil refers solely to the bey itself being hit hard from the collisions it causes. It's an error that people seldom make nowadays and I'm pretty disappointed to see you mixing them up... It'd be best to change that so others do not get the wrong idea.

There is such thing as a bey that uses recoil, they aren't widely known for a reason (they at best give a 50/50 win/loss chance by their nature), they have large recoil to hopefully KO an opponent hitting you, but even that is really only their own SMASH, not actual Recoil.
I can try Basalt VS Basalt onvce I get my second one.

Anyway, I KNEW BASALT HAD SOME ATTACK POTENTIAL. Joyful_2
It's not really a pure attack combo, as there are far better options in that case. It is similar to the old definition of "anti-meta", somewhat of a hybrid of attack and defence. I lost to a similar combo at my tournament, however, I'd generally have chosen other combo's over this.

More tests against basalt defence combo's, if someone could do them, would be useful, methinks.
Don't you mean me TH!NKS lol. A corny joke.

I could do them, but I'll also need A R145. Would there be any substitute, or should I do testing after i get one.
No I do not meant meth!nks. Too corny even for my tastes Wink

I'd wait for R145, while things like SW145 are similar, it'd be best to "stick to the recipe" with this kind of combo.
Alright. Rock "Zurafa" has not even hit any of my stores yet, so it may be a while, so I doubt I'll even have to do the test cuz someone else may.
(Sep. 04, 2011  6:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: 1. You'd do better with Kerbecs oriented as in the pic in my clear wheels thread.
2. "Recoil Attack" is not really a thing, at least, not something you want. Recoil refers solely to the bey itself being hit hard from the collisions it causes. It's an error that people seldom make nowadays and I'm pretty disappointed to see you mixing them up... It'd be best to change that so others do not get the wrong idea.

There is such thing as a bey that uses recoil, they aren't widely known for a reason (they at best give a 50/50 win/loss chance by their nature), they have large recoil to hopefully KO an opponent hitting you, but even that is really only their own SMASH, not actual Recoil.

Then you're saying I should call it smash attack? Pretty much, it's a heavy smash attacker. Alright, I'll fix that.

And yeah, sticking to R145 is preferred because R145's rubber just provides that extra smash that helps this combo.
Here's my results; Rather dissapointing though. (To be fair, all my RFs are almost perfectly mint, so I got way too many self-KO's than I should have.)

MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs MF Libra BD145CS:

Now this one is interesting.
MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs MF Scythe Kronos BD145CS:

According to these results, Scythe is a better defence wheel than Libra? I'll have to test this later.
If you wish, I could do tests against MF Fang Leone BD145RF, MF LLDBD145RF, MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS as well.
(Sep. 06, 2011  2:32 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Here's my results; Rather dissapointing though. (To be fair, all my RFs are almost perfectly mint, so I got way too many self-KO's than I should have.)

MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs MF Libra BD145CS:

Now this one is interesting.
MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs MF Scythe Kronos BD145CS:

According to these results, Scythe is a better defence wheel than Libra? I'll have to test this later.
If you wish, I could do tests against MF Fang Leone BD145RF, MF LLDBD145RF, MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS as well.

Yes please to the extra tests. And I knew this combo sucked against defense, so yeah. And I do believe that fang is better on S130, correct me if I'm wrong here.
Scythe is thinner and probably less recoil to it than libra.
Then again, anti-meta isn't exactly a good indicator of a part's defensive prowess.
If anything, you should do MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145EDS instead of CS.
Oh yeah, putting BD145 on any attack oriented wheel doesn't make it better, but more often than not simply hinders it by not exposing the entire wheel/generally not a good pairing.
Ga', do you have a VariAres?

If not, I'd be willing to test this against: MF VariAres BD145/CH120RF..

But I do not have R145, what would be a great sub? BeyCenter told me H145, not so sure although.
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:10 AM)Dan Wrote: Scythe is thinner and probably less recoil to it than libra.
Then again, anti-meta isn't exactly a good indicator of a part's defensive prowess.
If anything, you should do MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145EDS instead of CS.

Didn't the original combo use just MF?
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:12 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Ga', do you have a VariAres?

If not, I'd be willing to test this against: MF VariAres BD145/CH120RF..

But I do not have R145, what would be a great sub? BeyCenter told me H145, not so sure although.

No I don't. The latest release I have is Scythe Kronos. And I do think H145 or SW145 in attack mode would work as a suitable replacement, though R145 is obviously the primary choice.
@BBS I asked the same Question a few post back.... And by H145, I meant SW145...... But R145 should be a better choice.

th!nk Wrote:it'd be best to "stick to the recipe" with this kind of combo.
I have no clue, I doubt it though..
If he had VariAres he would have put tests up..