MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF

(Jul. 22, 2012  10:27 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  9:44 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I don't get why you tested against a Stamina-Defense hybrid, but the more tests the merrier I guess Tongue_out
Not surprised by the results, as this was made for Anti-Attack, not just standard attack.

I knew it was going to lose but TysonIsDaBest requested it and I figured it wouldn't be a bad thing to test,so I just went for it.

Thank you for testing. :3
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:31 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:27 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  9:44 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I don't get why you tested against a Stamina-Defense hybrid, but the more tests the merrier I guess Tongue_out
Not surprised by the results, as this was made for Anti-Attack, not just standard attack.

I knew it was going to lose but TysonIsDaBest requested it and I figured it wouldn't be a bad thing to test,so I just went for it.

Your welcome,I would test the other one but I only have 1 MF-H and 1 Basalt.
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:36 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:31 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:27 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: I knew it was going to lose but TysonIsDaBest requested it and I figured it wouldn't be a bad thing to test,so I just went for it.

Can you do this test? MF-H Flash Scorpio W145 MF vs this combo? Thanks :3
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:38 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:36 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:31 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Thank you for testing. :3

Can you do this test? MF-H Flash Scorpio W145 MF vs this combo? Thanks :3
I dont have W145 yet,sorry.
But it would probably beat basalt..
I believe there no need for this thread right now it Zero-G>Diablo>Basalt
Galaxy, the point of this combo is to show that MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF effectively defeats attack types. Obviously then, there is a need for this thread since the test results still indicate a large majority of wins against a top-tier attack wheel...

Shaman, I doubt it would beat Basalt. W145 adds more stamina to the AD145 combo without sacrificing attack power, yes, but this combo doesn't outspin anyway. It KOs, and it does that very effectively against the AD145 version. I don't see how W145 would make such a huge difference in the outcome of the results.
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:37 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Galaxy, the point of this combo is to show that MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF effectively defeats attack types. Obviously then, there is a need for this thread since the test results still indicate a large majority of wins against a top-tier attack wheel...

Shaman, I doubt it would beat Basalt. W145 adds more stamina to the AD145 combo without sacrificing attack power, yes, but this combo doesn't outspin anyway. It KOs, and it does that very effectively against the AD145 version. I don't see how W145 would make such a huge difference in the outcome of the results.

I am now interested for results,can someone test?
Okay, so I did the testing against MF-H Flash Orion W145MF, and I had to do 30 rounds because I got such incredibly odd results the first 20 rounds:

MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs.
MF-H Flash Orion W145MF

Standard Procedure, BB-10, Beylauncher L/R with Suspension
Flash launched first on even launches, Basalt on odd

Detailed Test Results (Click to View)
Basalt Wins: 15 (14 KO, 1 OS)
Flash Wins: 15 (7 KO, 8 OS)
Basalt Win %: 50%

Yep, dead even. This was a very interesting battle, since the first ten rounds Flash dominated, but the second ten rounds Basalt took almost every win. If for some reason neither custom gets KOed, Flash almost always won thanks to its stamina (with only one exception). This is one of the closest non-mirror matchups I've ever seen, heh.

I alternated launches because I treated this like it was an Attack vs. Attack test. It never seemed to matter which was launched first when everything was said and done.
(Jul. 23, 2012  4:09 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Okay, so I did the testing against MF-H Flash Orion W145MF, and I had to do 30 rounds because I got such incredibly odd results the first 20 rounds:

MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs.
MF-H Flash Orion W145MF

Standard Procedure, BB-10, Beylauncher L/R with Suspension
Flash launched first on even launches, Basalt on odd

Detailed Test Results (Click to View)
Basalt Wins: 15 (14 KO, 1 OS)
Flash Wins: 15 (7 KO, 8 OS)
Basalt Win %: 50%

Yep, dead even. This was a very interesting battle, since the first ten rounds Flash dominated, but the second ten rounds Basalt took almost every win. If for some reason neither custom gets KOed, Flash almost always won thanks to its stamina (with only one exception). This is one of the closest non-mirror matchups I've ever seen, heh.

I alternated launches because I treated this like it was an Attack vs. Attack test. It never seemed to matter which was launched first when everything was said and done.

Wow,dead even! I knew this would be a good match-up,with all the advantages over each other,this could of gone either way.
I'll admit, I did not expect that.

There isn't anything I can say here that I didn't already say in the Flash W145MF thread, but seeing this result definitely piques my interest about other W145 combo possibilities.

Thank you for testing, Ingulit! I'll add them to the OP along with Shaman-R's testing.
Now I know this should definatly be on Top Tier.
@TysonIsDaBest,Diablo is still better but this is a good alternative.
(Jul. 23, 2012  5:38 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: @TysonIsDaBest,Diablo is still better but this is a good alternative.

Better? IMO Basalt and Diablo are about the same...
Look at the MF-H Flash Orion W145MF thread...yeah, Basalt and Diablo are totally "about the same".
@TysonIsDaBest,
Diablo is one of the best wheels we have,Basalt and Diablo are NOT about the same.
Test this out on Phoenic Saramanda 85RF plz.
Would it be alright if I used R2F on Phoenic? If so, I can test it. (Although my RF is a bit past its prime now, so yeah ;( )
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:37 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: @TysonIsDaBest,
Diablo is one of the best wheels we have,Basalt and Diablo are NOT about the same.

I did say IMO. And i've had more luck with attack, defense, and stamina on basalt.
(Jul. 31, 2012  2:41 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Would it be alright if I used R2F on Phoenic? If so, I can test it. (Although my RF is a bit past its prime now, so yeah ;( )

yup, it'll still work.
Actually, now that I use my RF (it's been a while) and I'm pretty sure it isn't good anymore. Most of the time it OSs it, which sounds all right and dandy, but it doesn't have nearly as much aggressiveness as it used to. Sorry for wasting your time...
thanks for great tests
keep it up
(Jul. 31, 2012  2:26 AM)Néar Wrote: Test this out on Phoenic Saramanda 85RF plz.

I can test if an LRF or R2F works, I don't have a good RF. Unhappy
(Jul. 31, 2012  4:05 AM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2012  2:26 AM)Néar Wrote: Test this out on Phoenic Saramanda 85RF plz.

The answer is on last page.

(Jul. 31, 2012  2:55 PM)Néar Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2012  4:05 AM)Shaman-R Wrote:

The answer is on last page.

K, I'll try to test.