World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF (/Thread-MF-H-Basalt-Horogium-R145RF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - Ga' - Aug. 31, 2011

So let's get down to business. I'm sure a few of you have thought of this, and it does surprisingly well in today's confusing metagame. The MF-H provides extra weight to lessen the knockback from Basalt R145. Horogium both looks good with Basalt and is slightly unbalanced, so we are placing Horogium on Basalt like

Basalt is very heavy, which lessens recoil (this is extremely important), and the spiral staircase of death creates huge amounts of blunt attack. Its small diameter also pairs well with R145, since Basalt just extends slightly over R145. R145 provides even more weight to the combo to lessen the huge amounts of recoil this combo shall receive. Plus, R145 creates, as we all know, massive smash attack, and to make the combo more unbalanced (more attack power and speed too), we place R145 on Basalt like

RF provides friction and traction for the combo, giving it high attack power and making it more difficult to KO. The RF is in prime condition for a perfect balance between stamina (or, whatever stamina a rubber bottom has) and controlled high-speed attack.

So pretty much, this is an Anti-Attack combo. It also helps that the shape of Basalt makes attacks on it less powerful. This combo has enough power to KO Fang Leone S130RF (into my neck mind you) as it runs out of spin.

So. Time for the tests!

Equipment:
Black TT Attack Stadium/Clear TT Attack Stadium
Beylauncher R Storm Pegasis vers. and Beylauncher L MLD URS vers./Beylauncher L/R UDXS vers.
3-Segment Launcher Grip, Launcher Grip Rubber and Grip Rubber
Sliding Shoot/Banking used for attack types unless noted otherwise

Vs. Attack (Click to View)

Vs. Defense (Click to View)

Vs. Stamina (Click to View)

Other Members' Testing (Click to View)

Hm, maybe the Italian community could use this. XD

Erm, I only have 1 Basalt, so I can't really do defense testing. I also don't have TH170 and WF yet, so I can't do balance testing. It's much appreciated if someone can back up my results and/or provide their own testing. I'll place it in the OP with their permission. I can be requested for tests as well, provided I have the parts. Enjoy!

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - iBladerSpirit - Aug. 31, 2011

AWesome bro keep up the good work!!!!

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - Hov - Aug. 31, 2011

Hey, do you mind if I can post EarthbullAD145SD and HellKerbecsBD145CS test? Other wise, I love this combo >Grin

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - Arctic - Aug. 31, 2011

Try it against Earth Bull Bd145 CS =P

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - Ga' - Aug. 31, 2011

(Aug. 31, 2011  1:12 AM)® Wrote: Hey, do you mind if I can post EarthbullAD145SD and HellKerbecsBD145CS test? Other wise, I love this combo >Grin

Go ahead. I need more of these tests, and I'm not confident of my Coat Sharps. That goes for the post above too, so I would appreciate vs. CS combo testing.

I don't have the R145. Anyway, the reason i asked you to test against that is because earth has low recoil. I made a similar combo to yours and it did horribly against Earth paired with the BD145, so I wanted to see if the R145 improved the results against low recoil wheels.

Also what do you mean by your not confident with your coat sharps?

The wear on them is iffy. And alright, I'll try with my best one.

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - Shabalabadoo - Aug. 31, 2011

since you don't have 2 Basalt's, do you have earth or libra to take it's place until someone does defense tests.

Basically:
MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs MF-H Libra/Earth Bull BD145CS/RS/RSF
MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs MF-H Libra/Earth Bull 230CS

I can do the RS testing with Libra or Earth. I try to not use my CS's, they can give biased results, but I can do it if necessary.

I'll post them tomorrow. Its kind of getting late here Uncertain

Erm, I'm in the same time zone as you. But alright. Earth BD145 tests coming up! Libra BD145RS coming up next.

EDIT: OOWWWWWW. MY HEAD DAMMIT. That stupid Earth Aquario combo just had a massive collision with this combo. It dented a stadium wall and rebounded into my FOREHEAD. WTH.

Anyways, here is the tests for Earth BD145 and Libra BD145RS.

MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs. MF-H Earth Aquario BD145CS
Horogium: 8/20 (8 KO's)
Aquario: 12/20 (12 OS's)
1 draw redone
Horogium WR: 40%

Aquario got wall-saved. A LOT. It was able to hold its ground pretty well, but the wall-saving was the real reason why it won. Basalt could only truly knock out Aquario when they were moving towards each other while Horogium had a lot of energy. Horogium would knock Aquario to the edge on the rubber part of CS a lot and chase it around the stadium, but it couldn't knock it out since both were moving rapidly in the same direction. Then Aquario would just stall Horogium and win. Rather frustrating, but Horogium did better than expected.

MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs. MF-H Libra BD145RS
Libra: 12/20 (12 OS's)

Libra could withstand Horogium quite nicely, however, when it stood still or moved towards Horogium while Horogium had a lot of energy in its attack, it would get KO'ed. It got wall-saved quite a bit, but much of the time it could just stall Horogium out.

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - RustyXD - Aug. 31, 2011

I have 2 basalts , but only have a MF-M and MF-L so i'll do testing with those for now , this combo seems like a decent anti meta , although it is not the best against defense.

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - Shika blade - Aug. 31, 2011

Hehe, i was trying MF-H bassalt aquario r145R2F to wear it a while back. I was pretty suprised a it's smash. Ill do some former testing later, currently enjoying my lunch.

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - Bluezee - Aug. 31, 2011

The reason why this works is because of the same reason I thought of making recoil defense and Dan's brother made Basalt C145RF although he never posted it like I TOLD HIM TO LOL. This combo really just uses the opposing beyblade's recoil against it. Although Basalt has its unique attributes that people note more than others such as its weight and unbalanced nature, many forget its most important trait which is rebounding recoil from its opponents. As a matter of fact, the only way it works is because of the imbalance and the weight the wheel has to aid this trait otherwise it would be too light and get sent flying along with the opposing beyblade. The more recoil the opposing beyblade has, the better results you will get. That is why Fang was completely killed like that.

For better contact on recoil wheels and to pass by tracks like BD145 easily C145 is a better choice seeing as how the free spinning wings allow you to bypass the track and go directly into the wheel along with pushing it down in the process. However, you made a good choice by adding some more weight. It could help in some ways. I just prefer C145. This is also why I think types need to be classified such as recoil attack, upper, smash, etc. I don't think it is right to classify into one type when they all have different abilities that tend to vary greatly. Just putting combos like this into "Anti-Meta" doesn't really cut it for me.

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - ControL_ - Aug. 31, 2011

(Aug. 31, 2011  1:31 PM)Bluezee Wrote: The reason why this works is because of the same reason I thought of making recoil defense and Dan's brother made Basalt C145RF although he never posted it like I TOLD HIM TO LOL. This combo really just uses the opposing beyblade's recoil against it. Although Basalt has its unique attributes that people note more than others such as its weight and unbalanced nature, many forget its most important trait which is rebounding recoil from its opponents. As a matter of fact, the only way it works is because of the imbalance and the weight the wheel has to aid this trait otherwise it would be too light and get sent flying along with the opposing beyblade. The more recoil the opposing beyblade has, the better results you will get. That is why Fang was completely killed like that.

For better contact on recoil wheels and to pass by tracks like BD145 easily C145 is a better choice seeing as how the free spinning wings allow you to bypass the track and go directly into the wheel along with pushing it down in the process. However, you made a good choice by adding some more weight. It could help in some ways. I just prefer C145. This is also why I think types need to be classified such as recoil attack, upper, smash, etc. I don't think it is right to classify into one type when they all have different abilities that tend to vary greatly. Just putting combos like this into "Anti-Meta" doesn't really cut it for me.
This has to be my favourite sentence of yours ever. I have been pushing against the categorisng of types when they a vast extent of ability, however blind eyes have been turned.

It's also correct that this works (just like Libra CH120RF did) as the collision of the other bey is being turned against it as Basalt is going at the same speed or even faster.

What this won't cut through is another low collision metal wheel that has grip, say CS.

(Aug. 31, 2011  1:31 PM)Bluezee Wrote: The reason why this works is because of the same reason I thought of making recoil defense and Dan's brother made Basalt C145RF although he never posted it like I TOLD HIM TO LOL. This combo really just uses the opposing beyblade's recoil against it. Although Basalt has its unique attributes that people note more than others such as its weight and unbalanced nature, many forget its most important trait which is rebounding recoil from its opponents. As a matter of fact, the only way it works is because of the imbalance and the weight the wheel has to aid this trait otherwise it would be too light and get sent flying along with the opposing beyblade. The more recoil the opposing beyblade has, the better results you will get. That is why Fang was completely killed like that.

Hm. I see what you're getting at their by replacing R145 with C145, but then you lose some added attack power that would KO another bey for versatility. Plus, I don't have C145.

And yeah, Control_, that type of combo seems to be the bane of this combo. It cuts through anything that has even a bit of recoil, which is nice.

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - Sniper - Aug. 31, 2011

I have a question isnt this the same as Basalt BD145 with a fresh CS from hasbro? because hasbro CS's tend to be very aggro straight out of the package

That's not new. Read around. It'll get to defense mode after the wearing is done. But its like the second mold of CS with more rubber. The hasbro kind Tongue_out

(Aug. 31, 2011  1:46 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs. MF-H Earth Aquario BD145CS
Aquario: 12/20 (12 OS's)
1 draw redone

Aquario got wall-saved. A LOT. It was able to hold its ground pretty well, but the wall-saving was the real reason why it won. Basalt could only truly knock out Aquario when they were moving towards each other while Horogium had a lot of energy. Horogium would knock Aquario to the edge on the rubber part of CS a lot and chase it around the stadium, but it couldn't knock it out since both were moving rapidly in the same direction. Then Aquario would just stall Horogium and win. Rather frustrating, but Horogium did better than expected.

So the R145's added recoil helps a lot then... I made this combo using the CH120 instead of the R145 and never got a single win against Earth Bull BD145 CS. Nice Results Smile Also the paragraph under the results helped me a lot with visualizing what was happening, thanks.

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - Ga' - Sep. 01, 2011

Thank you, Arctic. And did you do those tests yet, ®?

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - .:J:. - Sep. 01, 2011

can you try that combo against a bey like basalt cancer 230RS? i want to see what would happen if it's all about recoil

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - Ga' - Sep. 01, 2011

(Aug. 31, 2011  1:08 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Erm, I only have 1 Basalt, so I can't really do defense testing.

Yeah....

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - Deikailo - Sep. 01, 2011

How hard are you launching LLDBD145RF?

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - .:J:. - Sep. 01, 2011

i didn't mean just you, i'm sure someone else might have 2?

RE: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF - Dan - Sep. 01, 2011

It is okay though, this is essentially an anti-meta customization which it's sole purpose is to kill attackers, heck, even some stamina. Going up against defense is essentially useless because these defense/stamina wheels are usually rounded/don't have tons of smash.

Deikailo: Trust me, these results are legit.
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs C145RF mutilated my Lightning LDrago BD145RF with nearly 100% win rate. True counter right thur.