Poll: How Is My Combo?

Great But needs More Testing Smile
53.85%
Meh it's okay but nothing top-tier worthy
46.15%
No just No
0%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Also, as stated in the OP, E230 destabilization is a necessary part of this combo. F230 doesn't seem to do that very well XD
Okay so now I need someone like theblackdragon to do the tests I did in the OP to clarify they weren't flukes Grin
(Nov. 09, 2013  2:59 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Oh goodness no... You'd be KOed by the wind. XD

If I'm not mistaken, this is an attempt at a tornado staller that can avoid being KOed by heavy attackers. F230 wouldn't really help that very much at all.

Yeah E230's destabalization is very crucial for this combo. I've experimented with something very similair before. It worked well. I'd like to see testing against MF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF if possible.

Edit: Sorry for the kind of revival of the thread.
So, you basically took mine and nightwing's combo and put cf on it....
I don't think you claim a combo as "my combo". Although you posted a thread about it, saying my combo could come off as a bit selfish.
When you're the first person to use it, the first person to place with it, the person who came up with the concept I think you can truly claim a combo as yours...., but if you care to respond take it to pms from here
Are you serious right now Time? Just because they have similarities doesn't mean they are the same. TB and CF are different. Let me explain it for you:
TB: amazing stamina, works well with E230.

CF: tornado stalls nicely, loads of stamina

So no need to be rude about it, Time, which by the way, it was. Lazer is trying to make a combo, and it's his first testing thread, so please stop.
Salty much? His combo serves a different purpose.
But his first testing thread was done quite nicely if I do say so myself. This combo would certainly have a niche in tournaments, but be wary, don't use this against skilled attack players, as they are certain to find a way to KO.
You did a great job with this thread, especially considering it's your first testing thread! Kudos Grin

Now, one thing that I'm confused about is your main goal for this custom. I see that it is supposed to be a tornado staller, but it seemed to have trouble OSing a defender consistently which is a little worrying. I also see that it is supposed to have more defense than most tornado stallers, but the attack results have been mixed. I suppose my primary question is this: what types of customs is this designed to do well against, as in what would you be trying to counter when you pick this in a tournament?
hmmm according to the tests and me playing around with it it is a great counter to stamina although I still need some spin-steal tests and I salute to the great testers like Ingulit,theblackdragon,Brood etc... because the one I learned is that testing can and is a real pain

EDIT: this is also great against any low-track customs I also need tests against Duo defense the reason RK gave it a hard time is because it kept hitting the Metal-Wheel due to the tallness