Lost Beyblades

Lost my Kerbecs face under my car. I was digging my fingers through the seat until they were torn, scarred and bloody. Luckily on my thread I managed to get a free Kerbecs replacement face. Guess I damaged my fingers for absolutely no reason. PS, the Kerbecs face in my car is long gone by now Uncertain
When I was 5, I took a Dragoon bey with me into Ikea. I noticed that I didn't have it when I got back in the car. I must have left it on a bed or something in there, because I have a very faint memory of sitting on a bed in there that day. I really hope that Dragoon I lost wasn't a rare one...
When i was 8,I lost a Phantom Orion and when i was 9,i lost a WD in my car,its long gone,that Phantom Orion was 20 USD,and now i can't afford it...
I lost my dragoon gt and gia dragoon v. I was so dumb but I was 7
There is already a thread for this called Beyblades you have lost.
Vice versa. This thread was made in 2009. Yours was made in 2013.
I lost a Samurai Ifrit. Only had it for 3 daysCrying
(Jul. 25, 2013  8:39 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Vice versa. This thread was made in 2009. Yours was made in 2013.
Woops, sorry about that, I thought I searched for threads along the lines of lost beyblades but nothing showed up guess I just scrolled past it.

Well I lost alot, including a 105, WD, Thermal Pisces T125ES, WF, and one of the roller for my TR145.
I lost my ray unicorno face bolt a roller from both of my TR145's and one time I was going to my mom's dance class (I have a friend that comes with here mom who has beyblades too) and I had gotten death quatzalcoatl in the mail 2 days ago and I brought along with a few other beys to show him and we did some customizing then I noticed the day after I didn't have my 125 and now it's long gone, also i got my B:D stuck in a tool and it took my dad awhile to get it out
Bump King
Jumping Base Driger S
Galzzy
Metal Driger G

lost with the move Unhappy
Only have like 18 MFB now
I lost my first Big Bang Pegasis. I never did find it. Shame...
I just lost my Samurai Ifraid. So sad!!!
I just lost my MF bolt, Death fusion wheel and RDF!!Crying I'm so sad!!Unhappy
This bey curse is getting worse Unhappy, i lost my dragooon face and a whole hasbro spark fx fang leone (not sure how long it has been lost, I just noticed today)

EDIT: after I searched in my drawyer for the 4th or 3rd time I found fang leone and driger ms! I gotta find a new place to keep my pretty ones....
(Jul. 29, 2013  5:58 AM)ryukiba Wrote: I just lost my MF bolt, Death fusion wheel and RDF!!Crying I'm so sad!!Unhappy

I finally found this about a month ago!Grin I lost my Earth Fusion wheel!!Crying
Well, my parents gave away the HMS I had, back in 2006.
my rock zurafa and Ray Gil. still need a new Ray gil
Well there's BIG list of stuff I lost stuff but for now most recent ones

Bakushin Leone 85MF (well it was my best weapon LTD beyhehe. fortunately it's for sure somewhere in my home.)
MB (no idea where I lost it but chances are high it will be somewhere in home)
My 3 MFs and HF/Ss (yes all were in 1 box which is lost Unhappy)
My String Launcher Left (possiblely got stolen. last seen at october event so Unhappy)
My 2 BGrins

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
I didn't exactly lose it but it was more... destroyed. I had a fake Meteo L-Drago that I liked, and it worked fine until it just broke to pieces. I also lost a preformance tip from my Hades Kerbecs and had to use a fake tip since I didn't have any real ones. D:
When i was eight i went to go play soccer with my friends so i set my bey case like 25 feet away from me on a bench, after i finished playing i went to get my case and a bunch of younger kids had customized all of stuff and taken about 10 beys CRY CRY SOB SOB
(Jan. 19, 2017  2:56 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: When i was eight i went to go play soccer with my friends so i set my bey case like 25 feet away from me on a bench, after i finished playing i went to get my case and a bunch of younger kids had customized all of stuff and taken about 10 beys CRY CRY SOB SOB
Man that sucks, hopefully doesn't happen again!
Aaaand my new performance tip broke. Snap.
Rah my dad threw out about 85 g-revolution beyblades wich included 4 Nib zeus hasbro, 3 nib dranzer gt hasbro and 3 nib dragoon gt hasbro as well as 4 Gigars nib hasbro. All cos I did bad in a test. (I'm Asian)

P.s those blades would have been worth a ton now
(Feb. 02, 2017  1:04 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Rah my dad threw out about 85 g-revolution beyblades wich included 4 Nib zeus hasbro, 3 nib dranzer gt hasbro and 3 nib dragoon gt hasbro as well as 4 Gigars nib hasbro. All cos I did bad in a test. (I'm Asian)

P.s those blades would have been worth a ton now

this makes me cry
I lost the whole beyblade metal masters USA team and more a lot more