[Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA?

Poll: What Prize would you want for first?

BB-10 Attack with 3 Segment Grip and a Bey?
26.85%
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
42.59%
BB-105 BBP + Grip and Mars Red LR Beylauncher
30.56%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
ready? there is not an english word able to describe this- giy
When will the September tourney be? If its the 22nd, then by all means I can't go.
When is the official date for the tournament The Bishop said? Is it gonna happen?
(Sep. 02, 2013  11:50 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: When is the official date for the tournament The Bishop said? Is it gonna happen?

I only got about 4 people interested including me, not enough for an official proposal.
If we can get a good amount of member's who can attend i will move forward with the planing and set an official date.

I was hoping KyubiBey & Poliswag would start organizing something, they seemed to have the experience and are both now "back" from there absence.
I hope that they are actually returning permanently, and not momentary.
Me also as i love tournys
(Sep. 03, 2013  12:23 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I hope that they are actually returning permanently, and not momentary.

It's going to be momentary depending how our tourney flow is. Honestly, you all shouldn't have to depend on us for hosting a tourney. Branch out guys, we need others to start hosting tourneys...
(Sep. 03, 2013  3:51 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: It's going to be momentary depending how our tourney flow is. Honestly, you all shouldn't have to depend on us for hosting a tourney. Branch out guys, we need others to start hosting tourneys...

Well Kyubibey, you did not seem to express much interest in attending a tournament in a location other then one of your own hosting.

Quote:Well, we all agreed we'll have the next tourney in Signal Hill (where I live). I'll contact Paulie so we can organize it. We just need a huge revival tourney...

Can i count on you for a possible tournament in the Valley?
4116 W Burbank Blvd
Burbank, CA 91505

As California/Los Angeles Bladers we all depend on each other to be able to have an active tourney flow
(Sep. 03, 2013  3:51 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  12:23 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I hope that they are actually returning permanently, and not momentary.

Branch out guys, we need others to start hosting tourneys...

I've been trying to do that for 2 months. I've PMed certain members, I left promos of the WBO to join,(turned into a graffiti paper not by me) and yeah.
(Sep. 03, 2013  4:04 AM)The Bishop Wrote: Well Kyubibey, you did not seem to express much interest in attending a tournament in a location other then one of your own hosting.

Very funny, as I've been trying to host a Signal Hill tourney for a few months now as well as going to tourneys hosted in Simi Valley. I'm VERY interested in trying to revive the wonder that is Beyblading.

Quote:Can i count on you for a possible tournament in the Valley?
4116 W Burbank Blvd
Burbank, CA 91505

As California/Los Angeles Bladers we all depend on each other to be able to have an active tourney flow

As far as that goes, Burbank is ideal, as we've focused on that area for tourneys (look at previous tournament for ). Text me (call if on Verizon) @ (310)-650-0904.

We can get this done, just cooperate.
-
Thought would bring this back to the surface. We still haven't gotten enough interested participants to even propose another tourney.
Where have all the L.A. bladers gone?!

Available Participants
OwnageDerp
tanzam2
DrakeTheAwesome
KyubiBey
earthwolf1404
The Bishop
Well, earthwolf1404 is almost always available, add him. Therefore there would be 6 participants.
I may not be, I've been going though some "stuff" and things are getting difficult (also why I haven't logged on as often as usual) But with hope I'll get things right and alert you guys if I can come.
By the way, I told one of my Beyblading neighbors about this site, he might sign up, also, (sorry for the comma splice) poliswags email has supposedly been hacked, so that's why he hasn't been logging in, hackers gonna hack his account here...
Edit: my neighbors mom told me there's no privacy on this site... whatever, probably the most secure site I've ever been on...
(Sep. 14, 2013  9:14 PM)BeybladeTacticz Wrote: this will be cool

Can i add you name to the list Beybladetacticz? You should have received a PM with more details.
We need everyone to attend!
As far as prizes, I found a store in Alhambra that sells TT beys, so (no promises, okay) i might buy prizes, but do you guys want Zero G, or MFB prizes? I only can get Random Booster 3 for ZG, and RBV6,7,8 for MFB.
(Sep. 15, 2013  8:44 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: As far as prizes, I found a store in Alhambra that sells TT beys, so (no promises, okay) i might buy prizes, but do you guys want Zero G, or MFB prizes? I only can get Random Booster 3 for ZG, and RBV6,7,8 for MFB.

Make sure to mark it on the BeyMap's Stores layer, it would help several people. Cool discovery.
What's the location again? I may be able to attend.
It's in Burbank, CA.
New page? 3 pages of unsuccessful desperation by me..
me bro- it was my idea after allXD
is it this saturday or next?
i dont know if i can get to burbank but kyuubibey what up with the signal hill tournament
Ecch, half the tourney-goers register prior to a tourney, go to a tourney, never sign in again... Anyone up to go to GP this Saturday? I know it's very short notice, but just want to know.
Don't be discouraged Ownage, The truth is we are very close to enough confirmed participants. I have not given up on the Tentative, October 13th Burbank tourney

Emerald Knights
4116 W Burbank Blvd
Burbank, CA 91505
United States

Here is an update

Available Participants
The Bishop
OwnageDerp
tanzam2
DrakeTheAwesome
KyubiBey
Kipher
Cheesy

Possible Participants
earthwolf1404
blitzydaunicorn

Anyone available to attend PLEASE SPEAK UP!