[Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA?

Poll: What Prize would you want for first?

BB-10 Attack with 3 Segment Grip and a Bey?
26.85%
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
42.59%
BB-105 BBP + Grip and Mars Red LR Beylauncher
30.56%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:05 AM)PwnageDerp Wrote: THREAD DEAD. oh wait, it isn't anymore. anyways, could i make suggestions for future tournaments? (places?)

We haven't been having tourneys for certain reasons. We'll start up when we all get on our feet...
A lot of key Bladers in California have just seen their Blader Passport expire. This is very sad, because I do not believe that you were all able to enjoy the Blader Passport's benefit to the fullest. Hopefully the upcoming year will be more full of tournaments.

If there is anything the hosts need, let me know.
Sorry if I'm reviving a dead thread, but we need to use this thread
You are right we need to
i might be able to come it's not for sure though
I think I could host a tournament in August, but can anyone go? It will be in the usual area, and as for prizes... Well decide that when its approved.
that would be nice i down for it and california bladers we gotta keep the tournaments up just like new york and the others lets show the world our strength and build up our community
I'm up for it, but I just can't drive to L.A. anymore. To much gas Xp
And a November tourney would be great, depending on when Thanksgiving Break is, we can do both a regular tourney and a Zero-G tourney. That would be great! I wouldn't be able to host it myself, but if Kai-V allows me, I might be able to co-host. Smile
(Jul. 27, 2013  9:08 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: And a November tourney would be great, depending on when Thanksgiving Break is, we can do both a regular tourney and a Zero-G tourney. That would be great! I wouldn't be able to host it myself, but if Kai-V allows me, I might be able to co-host. Smile

A Thanksgiving break tournament is a great idea, but well talk about that later, my main priority is to get in a Before the Summer Ends tournament. Is August 10th or 17th a good day?
Dang School starts for me then, probably go for the 10th, but I'll see how that goes.
why is like every CA tourney in LA?
You could check the other California tournament threads.
Edit: August 10th is probably the front runner for a tourney.
Enough about my tournament, lets talk about the team tournament..
Which I am wondering about
I'm pretty sure it'll be like my event all over again but with makeshift teams. Would you mind if I have it on the same day?

Speaking of which, did anyone find a grey video camera there?
You lost it? Where did you last see it?
And yes I'm okay about your Team Tournament being on the same day, but makeshift teams must be talked about.
Could anyone be up for an August 24th or 31st tournament? If so, we need to start planning now.
You know, I don't remember, we had pictures and I went to a Belezian restaurant, after that I K.O.ed on the floor(tournaments are very exhausting, especially hosting one) And now I can't find it. I checked the car and the house closely so it's either at the restaurant of someone "found" it.
When is there gonna be another tournament in la????????Lips_sealed
Chocked_2 XDAngrySpeechlessWinkLips_sealedConfusedStupid
(Aug. 13, 2013  9:50 PM)Beyrazor911 Wrote: When is there gonna be another tournament in la????????Lips_sealed
Chocked_2 XDAngrySpeechlessWinkLips_sealedConfusedStupid

When I get 8 pre accepted participants for a tourney, would you all be up for a September tournament?
I should be as long as it's Saturday.
Yo guys, this is regarding all people in the LA community, I'll most likely be at Griffith Park next Saturday, the 24th. So if I get around 4 people, we could have a mini tournament. Or a WBO tournament if I'm lucky. I don't care. As long as if I'm not sitting by myself, I'm okay if not many come.
idk about august college starts back at near that time i would definentally be able to do september
ok guys, I'm back. Gonna do another tournament soon (=
(Aug. 16, 2013  7:31 AM)poliswag Wrote: ok guys, I'm back. Gonna do another tournament soon (=

That's great news! Well, I guess whatever day it is, you could add me to the confirmed attendees, since I could.